Damn they got paper work on Charlamagne(update aww shyt Victim wants to reopen case)

StretfordRed

Afro-European
Daps
Well glad the state won’t open the case since it was solved years ago

TBH she could have done this after 3 years, but 17 AFTER having no DNA match is just BS

This whole forum has been weird with Charla, like he fukked their girl or something, but I’m glad he dodged this bullet.

Unfortunately in law, it’s not what you know it’s what you can prove. By law she wasn’t raped and Charla wasn’t guilty of raping her - he’s a free man and that’s that :yeshrug:

Umoja

Veteran
Daps
:patrice: by next week dude will we gone

BHQhTbe_d.jpg
Dyp7gWb.gif

AITheAnswerAI

Ethereous one
Supporter
Daps
I mean he kept bringing it up willingly for all to hear. This is what he gets, and this is also why you keep your mouth shut. nikkas always wanna brag and tell their business. You don’t see perverts like woody Allen or Robert Polanski bragging on their sexual deviance do you?

get these nets

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Above the fray.
@Rayzah
The law ruled, and Charlamagne's legal woes are over regarding this case. My personal opinion about him is no longer relevant to this thread, and according to the LAW ,I was wrong.

Now, I'm surprised that the courts aren't reopening the case and trying to to determine who in fact raped this woman(then a girl). Going to try to find the full statement from the SC solicitor's office because the excerpts of it written in news articles don't make sense. It doesn't ad up.

FeverPitch2

Superstar
Daps
@Rayzah
The law ruled, and Charlamagne's legal woes are over regarding this case. My personal opinion about him is no longer relevant to this thread, and according to the LAW ,I was wrong.

Now, I'm surprised that the courts aren't reopening the case and trying to to determine who in fact raped this woman(then a girl). Going to try to find the full statement from the SC solicitor's office because the excerpts of it written in news articles don't make sense. It doesn't ad up.

Because that's not how the law works. You're assuming a crime was committed based on the victim's allegation. But it has not been proven that a crime was committed.There's a difference between the allegation of a crime and determination that a crime has been committed due to irrefutable facts. Dead body in a trunk with a multiple gunshot wounds? In that instance, it is fact that a murder has taken place and must be investigated.The case isnt going to reopened because she said she was raped by CTG only, no one else. But then she wouldn't cooperate with the investigation. CTG provided his DNA. The state dropped the rape charge and accepted the plea for buying liquor. Its done.

I had no idea nikkas hated dude this much. It's fascinating.

get these nets

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Above the fray.
Because that's not how the law works. You're assuming a crime was committed based on the victim's allegation. But it has not been proven that a crime was committed.There's a difference between the allegation of a crime and determination that a crime has been committed due to irrefutable facts. Dead body in a trunk with a multiple gunshot wounds? In that instance, it is fact that a murder has taken place and must be investigated.The case isnt going to reopened because she said she was raped by CTG only, no one else. But then she wouldn't cooperate with the investigation. CTG provided his DNA. The state dropped the rape charge and accepted the plea for buying liquor. Its done.

I had no idea hated dude this much. It's fascinating.

A rape kit was taken? Courts determined that an assault on an intoxicated minor did in fact take place,correct?

Why wouldn't the case be reopened if there was enough cause to arrest a suspect in the first place?Somebody (adult)at the event had sexual contact with a 15 year old. If, so......then a crime did in fact take place.

Also, how are you determining that my last post was "hating CTG" so much when my first sentence was eating crow because the LAW determined/ruled something that went against what I thought?

Umoja

Veteran
Daps
The obsession :hhh:

He's a c00n, he's a hypocrite; he groomed a minor, got her drunk and put her in a position where she got raped by him or his associate.

Why wouldn't people talk about this? It's funny that there is a willingness to let the law do its job when the result is some c00n walking free.

shyt shows me that the only thing some of you value is materialistic success.

StretfordRed

Afro-European
Daps
He's a c00n, he's a hypocrite; he groomed a minor, got her drunk and put her in a position where she got raped by him or his associate.

Why wouldn't people talk about this? It's funny that there is a willingness to let the law do its job when the result is some c00n walking free.

shyt shows me that the only thing some of you value is materialistic success.

If all of that was true he’s be in prison my guy

At least SOMEONE would be in prison

I’m not defending guy but y’all have a lot of hate for the guy

Half of these rappers you man like are damn hypocrites or whatever you want to call them, but you still follow them blindly.