Damn they got paper work on Charlamagne(update aww shyt Victim wants to reopen case)

thernbroom

Superstar
Daps
This all over twitter
:patrice: by next week dude will we gone

BHQhTbe_d.jpg

Rayzah

I'm Everywhere you ain't never there
Daps
Inappropriate Behavior
shes not suing him,so isn't after his money

but here

listen to this at 26.50 and tell me if these allegations are based off of nothing .....

this story he told is more damning than the wife story...

I mean how did he know his boys didnt fukk if he was drunk

she didnt even know who fukked her

:gucci:

it seems gettin females drunk is his way:manny:

It’s amazing how y’all are pulling up all these old ass interviews now. I’ve heard him speak on this situation many times it’s not that serious. I don’t know if you ever been in the young party scene especially in the 90s it was a little more aggressive then. He even talks about how in hindsight rape culture was normal back then. I’m saying dude wasn’t some deviant stalker serial rapist he was just your average young nikka hitting up all the parties trying to get laid.its not like Harvey Weinstein forcing people to do shyt as a grown man or Cosby roofying chicks left and right. But you can choose not to understand since y’all have a vendetta out

JayGatsby

R.I.P CHINX
Daps
It’s amazing how y’all are pulling up all these old ass interviews now. I’ve heard him speak on this situation many times it’s not that serious. I don’t know if you ever been in the young party scene especially in the 90s it was a little more aggressive then. He even talks about how in hindsight rape culture was normal back then. I’m saying dude wasn’t some deviant stalker serial rapist he was just your average young nikka hitting up all the parties trying to get laid.its not like Harvey Weinstein forcing people to do shyt as a grown man or Cosby roofying chicks left and right. But you can choose not to understand since y’all have a vendetta out

what are you talkin about?

the woman he is speaking about didn't even know she fukked

he knew he fukked

he then tried to balance it out by saying " she wanted to fukk before it actually happened /im glad it was you"

the fact that she didnt know she had sex tells you there was no consent

he even said she was " blacked out"
hence why andrew kept saying " you raped" while he tried to clean it up

Rayzah

Daps
what are you talkin about?

the woman he is speaking about didn't even know she fukked

he knew he fukked

he then tried to balance it out by saying " she wanted to fukk weeks before. im glad it was you"

the fact that she didnt know she had sex tells you there was no consent

he even said she was " blacked out"
hence why andrew kept saying " you raped" while he tried to clean it up
But how do you know that they didn’t already have this planned but she messed around and got too drunk? All I’m saying is you can’t just say he is lying about every situation because the chick who wrongly accused him is back again. There is no way y’all are being unbiased about this

JayGatsby

R.I.P CHINX
Daps
But how do you know that they didn’t already have this planned but she messed around and got too drunk? All I’m saying is you can’t just say he is lying about every situation because the chick who wrongly accused him is back again. There is no way y’all are being unbiased about this
:dahell:

you can plan all you want, you just cant fukk if shes not coherent

he even said " I got this girl real drunk" not " me and the girl got drunk"

then he stumbles and says " I fukk....we fukked" come on man

she was passed out drunk,he was sober enough to warn his boys not to join in

no bias at all, thats rape

Rayzah

Daps
:dahell:

you can plan all you want, you just cant fukk if shes not coherent

he even said " I got this girl real drunk" not " me and the girl got drunk"

then he stumbles and says " I fukk....we fukked" come on man

she was passed out drunk,he was sober enough to warn his boys not to join in

no bias at all, thats rape
I hate that it seems like I’m camping for him but y’all are playing this black and white game. He was probably drunk but as you know women can’t hold their liquor and he was young. I remember being young you don’t have this moral high ground you don’t think that’s a gray area. If that chick felt a way she would have pressed charges. You can’t assume she felt a way. You can’t assume he preyed on her. These situations are a lot more nuanced then you are making it seem

JayGatsby

R.I.P CHINX
Daps
I hate that it seems like I’m camping for him but y’all are playing this black and white game. He was probably drunk but as you know women can’t hold their liquor and he was young. I remember being young you don’t have this moral high ground you don’t think that’s a gray area. If that chick felt a way she would have pressed charges. You can’t assume she felt a way. You can’t assume he preyed on her. These situations are a lot more nuanced then you are making it seem

lets make it simple

going by the story he just told in that video

going by his exact words

does that sound like a rape occurred?

if u need to google the exact definition do so

Rayzah

Daps
lets make it simple

going by his exact words

[reyp]
See more synonyms on Thesaurus.com
  1. unlawful sexual intercourse or any othersexual penetration of the vagina, anus,or mouth of another person, with or without force, by a sex organ, otherbody part, or foreign object, without theconsent of the victim.

It did sound like a situation where she could have said she no longer wanted sex after she got drunk and he could have got in trouble if she knew better. I’m not saying that wasn’t questionable. But I am saying he didn’t rape her with the intent for it to be rape. He thought that since that was the plan there was consent. He didn’t assault her he didn’t randomly walk over to her while she was passed out. They knew each other and had a conversation about this. That’s not a bad thing to me. Going by the definition of rape he had consent. The original situation is different because he is saying he wasn’t even in the room and his dna wasn’t found so again why are we sentencing him?

Rayzah

Daps
lets make it simple

going by his exact words

Also you are the only person in the 25273 threads that is actually having a intellectual conversation about this and not being disrespectful