Damn they got paper work on Charlamagne(update aww shyt Victim wants to reopen case)

Umoja

Veteran
Daps
If all of that was true he’s be in prison my guy

At least SOMEONE would be in prison

I’m not defending guy but y’all have a lot of hate for the guy

Half of these rappers you man like are damn hypocrites or whatever you want to call them, but you still follow them blindly.

Don't lump me in the same boat.

By his own admission he groomed a 15 year old, took her to a party where she got laced and one of his boys did something to her.

Her mum would not let her stand trial which weakened the case enough for him to be offered a plea deal.

I do hate the guy. Am I supposed to have love for c00ns? Am I supposed to have love for grown men who groom children? Am I supposed to have for a man with history tweeting about drugging women who reject advances.

He's a degenerate, his role as a plant is to encourage slackness. It's a good opportunity to remove him.

Hopeofmypeople

Veteran
Daps

By his own admission he groomed a 15 year old, took her to a party where she got laced and one of his boys did something to her.

Her mum would not let her stand trial which weakened the case enough for him to be offered a plea deal.

I do hate the guy. Am I supposed to have love for c00ns? Am I supposed to have love for grown men who groom children? Am I supposed to have for a man with history tweeting about drugging women who reject advances.

He's a degenerate, his role as a plant is to encourage slackness. It's a good opportunity to remove him.

What about the fact that his DNA wasn’t a match with what they obtained from the victim? Surely that should be the be all and end all of this whole did he rape her or didn’t he.

StretfordRed

Afro-European
Daps
What about the fact that his DNA wasn’t a match with what they obtained from the victim? Surely that should be the be all and end all of this whole did he rape her or didn’t he.

the fact no one had been charged with rape is quite paramount.

Again, you accuse him of grooming - which I don't think you know the meaning of - and something he was not found guilty of

Just the fact no one got charged of her alleged sexual assault should show that you can't be spouting off your ideas as facts

If you considering him a negative person then don't try and slander him with charges he has already beaten.

Quite simply Charla is a free man :yeshrug:

Anyway , no point me going back and forth on something that has been headed twice now

Momentum

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
He's a c00n, he's a hypocrite; he groomed a minor, got her drunk and put her in a position where she got raped by him or his associate.

Why wouldn't people talk about this? It's funny that there is a willingness to let the law do its job when the result is some c00n walking free.

shyt shows me that the only thing some of you value is materialistic success.
People just want to let this go :mindblown:

Momentum

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:patrice: by next week dude will we gone

BHQhTbe_d.jpg
Can't believe he got away with this when people are losing their career for far worse.