Damn they got paper work on Charlamagne(update aww shyt Victim wants to reopen case)

Rayzah

I'm Everywhere you ain't never there
Daps
Rape is too serious to try to pin it on dude with controversial situation? That's what we're calling it now..a controversial situation? Are you for real?
You at a party and someone gets raped, you the only recognizable face so they drop your name. That’s fair to you how?

fishfry600

All Star
Daps
You at a party and someone gets raped, you the only recognizable face so they drop your name. That’s fair to you how?

I feel you but the victim pointed at him and said he did this shyt, so no one else is mention. All we need is some clarity especially since he has a history of throwing black men under the bus.

L&HH

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
PG x MD
You might be right...I’m not familiar with the legalities. But wasn’t part of the reason because she didn’t testify? Would her willing to testify now be a game changer?
I believe it was because she refused to cooperate. I can't imagine a testimony 17 years after fact would be credible enough for them to spend time and resources on this case. Also consider Charlamagne's has money now. He's also received the key to Columbia.

get these nets

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Above the fray.

I'm sorry,sir. Perhaps you're confusing me with a younger person.....part of the fanbase who watches the BC. This paper mache defense you're putting up insults my intelligence and yours.

The incident didn't happen last night, and we're trying to sort out the details today.
It happened several years ago, the paperwork is in the OP. CTG can clarify his version of the events and clear his name whenever he wants to.According to several comments in this thread, his account of the details of the case in previous interviews contradict what the paperwork says....even down to him giving his wrong age at the time of the incident.

Rum&Pineapple

Pro
Supporter
Daps

According to Charlamagne, he dropped his own name when he went to the police station to get his “cousin”.

get these nets

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Above the fray.
I thought we established that poster is Lenard or someone extremely close to him? He capes way too hard for him.
Whoever that poster is.....he needs to come correct with his viewpoint. I'm not some 18 year old kid who thinks CTG is a genius/authority figure. Flimsy arguments may work on them, but not me.

Rum&Pineapple

Pro
Supporter
Daps
I believe it was because she refused to cooperate. I can't imagine a testimony 17 years after fact would be credible enough for them to spend time and resources on this case. Also consider Charlamagne's has money now. He's also received the key to Columbia.

I guess the one thing he has going for him is it’s just one person. But if anyone else steps forward with their own story :francis:

Power in numbers.

get these nets

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Above the fray.
taken down already

Top Stories
NewsRumorsVideosFeaturesMusicOpinionIC: TheReasonIC: SocialLoungeIC: GrownNsexyIC: PowderRoomIC: AKADonkeyIC: The Battle Rap ZoneIC: Waiting To ExhaleIC: CheapSeatsIC: Ill PixIC: LightsCameraActionIC: Quite ComicalIC: The ArcadeIC: Off The Turn Buckle
Login
Will Charlamagne Tha God Go To Jail For Allegedly Having Sex With A 15-Year-Old?
https%3A%2F%2Fimageproxy.themaven.net%2Fhttps%253A%252F%252Fi0.wp.com%252Fallhiphop.com%252Fwp-content%252Fuploads%252F2016%252F04%252Fwenn21289193-e1461864433534.jpg%253Fzoom%253D0.8999999761581421%2526fit%253D1619%25252C1220%2526ssl%253D1%3Fw%3D684%26q%3D75%26h%3D515.4292773316862%26auto%3Dformat%26fit%3Dcrop

https%3A%2F%2Fwww.themaven.net%2Fapi%2Fuser%2F0iNCxp7U4kWoa_uZI3GU5g%2Fphoto%3Fversion%3D0

byAllHipHop Staff3 mins

An old case is coming back to haunt Charlamagne Tha God.

(AllHipHop News) Popular media personality Charlamagne Tha God could be heading into some serious legal issues.

The co-host of the nationally syndicated "Breakfast Club" radio show, which airs on Power 105.1 in New York, could be prosecuted again over allegations he raped a 15-year-old.

Back in 2001, Charlamagne was arrested and charged with criminal sexual conduct with a minor in the 2nd degree.

The victim's mother called local police in June of 2001, to state that her daughter had been raped.

Jessica Reid was taken to a local hospital, where doctors validated her story, and also received a statement implicating Charlamagne Tha God.

Jessica Reid and a friend claimed they had been given spiked drinks that "tasted like soda."

When the case went to trial, Jessica Reid was uncooperative with prosecutors.

This enabled the Charlamagne to plead guilty to a lesser charge of contributing to the delinquency of a minor.

He was eventually sentenced to serve three years of probation.

Now, 16 years after the case has been closed, Jessica Reid and her mother are coming for Charlamagne and hoping to press much more serious criminal charges against him this time around.

In South Carolina, there is no statute of limitation for prosecuting the crime of sex with a minor.

Jessica Reid's mother told The Blast that she encouraged her daughter to be uncooperative during the original trial, to get the ordeal over with.

But Jessica claims she has never received closure, and she is now seeking legal representation to pursue charges against Charlamagne Tha God.

kingofnyc

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Boogie Down BX

i don't think it even matters
its not like this shyt happen in the 1950’s ... from what i know inna rape charge especially if its a minor can go to trial with or without the victim corporation or approval once the rape test & DNA matches up

this was put into law for several decades cause most women were either intimidated or embarrass to go thru a rape case

the fact his DNA cleared him of rape & her and her friend supposedly being completely wasted - means she’s just wasting her time with attempting to reopen this

ThrobbingHood

Breh&Breh Associates™
Daps
Whoever that poster is.....he needs to come correct with his viewpoint. I'm not some 18 year old kid who thinks CTG is a genius/authority figure. Flimsy arguments may work on them, but not me.
Please believe Charla-c00n’s team extends to people “cleaning” up his image on message boards. A lot of celebrities have their own team. Don’t think it’s just fatherless fanboys defending him.

get these nets

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Above the fray.
Please believe Charla-c00n’s team extends to people “cleaning” up his image on message boards. A lot of celebrities have their own team. Don’t think it’s just fatherless fanboys defending him.
I believe, I'm seeing this complete media whiteout of this story from the internet, so certainly there are people monitoring sites and forums.
If he's a regular person, fine. If he's on the payroll, they need to send reinforcements.