Damn they got paper work on Charlamagne(update aww shyt Victim wants to reopen case)

Momentum

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The post/gif is illustrating that the greenlight to cover the story hasn't been granted yet by the decision makers in the entertainment industry. Get it? Long ass red light at the traffic stop. So called "journalists" are being blocked by the people who make money from this guy.

read my posts in this thread
Oh ok, got it. Just making sure we didn't have another Char Kelly apologist in here :lolbron:

Rayzah

I'm Everywhere you ain't never there
Daps
Yeah its a total media black out. The feminist who love them some #me too are silent and also comments and videos remove from youtube. Sites are not reporting on this and no trending on twitter.Wow!!!! Look how hard they went at Nate Parker, Cosby, Morgan freeman, Russel Simmons etc :gucci:
People think because they hate him this will stick. It’s not because it’s BS, hating him isn’t going to make this a big deal. If you objectively read through everything you would know that this isn’t the same as those other instances where multiple people are raped or sexually abused or forced to do something for a role. He was simply in the wrong place at the wrong time and he already did time for it. Those other cases the celebs lied and used there power to keep it quiet. It’s simply nothing to see here

ThrobbingHood

Breh&Breh Associates™
Daps
People think because they hate him this will stick. It’s not because it’s BS, hating him isn’t going to make this a big deal. If you objectively read through everything you would know that this isn’t the same as those other instances where multiple people are raped or sexually abused or forced to do something for a role. He was simply in the wrong place at the wrong time and he already did time for it. Those other cases the celebs lied and used there power to keep it quiet. It’s simply nothing to see here
Shut up Lenard.

fishfry600

All Star
Daps

So was Nate Parker and that did not stop them from destroying him, so you have to admit this shyt is mad suspicious that there's a media black out.

Rayzah

I'm Everywhere you ain't never there
Daps
So was Nate Parker and that did not stop them from destroying him, so you have to admit this shyt is mad suspicious that there's a media black out.
The Nate Parker situation was fukked up and I hate that everyone got in their feelings about that. That should have also been treated the same way. But that was also about keeping a movie showing the parts of slavery white people dont wont us to see out of the lime light. Rape is too serious to be trying to pin on everyone that had a controversial situation. I’m disgusted that dudes are in here wishing I’ll will on this man cause they don’t like his opinions. That’s some hoe shyt

Piff Perkins

Veteran
Daps
We'll see how things play out. The Nate Parker thing was around for awhile before it blew up.

The thing the bothers me a lot is just how textbook this case is. CTG (allegedly) rapes someone, gets off on some technicalities, gains a platform and begins to use that platform to question rape accusers, defend alleged rape abusers, etc. A lot of men do this, and it creates the world we live in. It's almost like an unwritten code of understanding that is carried out by men who got away with grimy shyt - be it rape or racist shyt or whatever else - and then use their power or platform to protect others who are being accused of similar crimes. This is how you get those weird "he's not racist, he has black friends" defenses. These people know what's up.

fishfry600

All Star
Daps
The Nate Parker situation was fukked up and I hate that everyone got in their feelings about that. That should have also been treated the same way. But that was also about keeping a movie showing the parts of slavery white people dont wont us to see out of the lime light. Rape is too serious to be trying to pin on everyone that had a controversial situation. I’m disgusted that dudes are in here wishing I’ll will on this man cause they don’t like his opinions. That’s some hoe shyt
He did it to himself no one Pin it on him. I believe his explanation until the paper works came out and had so many holes in it and after finding he's 22 providing alcohol to a 15 year old teen girl alarm went off. Blacking the media is not helping when other guys were attack without paper work. What he needs to do is offer an explanation so this could be put to rest. And those black feminist are hypocrites due to how they ignored Charlemagne but destroyed Nate even with paper work showing his innocent.

get these nets

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Above the fray.
taken down already

Never mind the red light, they have road blocks up now on some Bridge gate shyt

RoadClosed16.jpg

that helicopter that flies over the roadblock,though hehehe

Top Stories
NewsRumorsVideosFeaturesMusicOpinionIC: TheReasonIC: SocialLoungeIC: GrownNsexyIC: PowderRoomIC: AKADonkeyIC: The Battle Rap ZoneIC: Waiting To ExhaleIC: CheapSeatsIC: Ill PixIC: LightsCameraActionIC: Quite ComicalIC: The ArcadeIC: Off The Turn Buckle
Login
Will Charlamagne Tha God Go To Jail For Allegedly Having Sex With A 15-Year-Old?
https%3A%2F%2Fimageproxy.themaven.net%2Fhttps%253A%252F%252Fi0.wp.com%252Fallhiphop.com%252Fwp-content%252Fuploads%252F2016%252F04%252Fwenn21289193-e1461864433534.jpg%253Fzoom%253D0.8999999761581421%2526fit%253D1619%25252C1220%2526ssl%253D1%3Fw%3D684%26q%3D75%26h%3D515.4292773316862%26auto%3Dformat%26fit%3Dcrop

https%3A%2F%2Fwww.themaven.net%2Fapi%2Fuser%2F0iNCxp7U4kWoa_uZI3GU5g%2Fphoto%3Fversion%3D0

byAllHipHop Staff3 mins

An old case is coming back to haunt Charlamagne Tha God.

(AllHipHop News) Popular media personality Charlamagne Tha God could be heading into some serious legal issues.

The co-host of the nationally syndicated "Breakfast Club" radio show, which airs on Power 105.1 in New York, could be prosecuted again over allegations he raped a 15-year-old.

Back in 2001, Charlamagne was arrested and charged with criminal sexual conduct with a minor in the 2nd degree.

The victim's mother called local police in June of 2001, to state that her daughter had been raped.

Jessica Reid was taken to a local hospital, where doctors validated her story, and also received a statement implicating Charlamagne Tha God.

Jessica Reid and a friend claimed they had been given spiked drinks that "tasted like soda."

When the case went to trial, Jessica Reid was uncooperative with prosecutors.

This enabled the Charlamagne to plead guilty to a lesser charge of contributing to the delinquency of a minor.

He was eventually sentenced to serve three years of probation.

Now, 16 years after the case has been closed, Jessica Reid and her mother are coming for Charlamagne and hoping to press much more serious criminal charges against him this time around.

In South Carolina, there is no statute of limitation for prosecuting the crime of sex with a minor.

Jessica Reid's mother told The Blast that she encouraged her daughter to be uncooperative during the original trial, to get the ordeal over with.

But Jessica claims she has never received closure, and she is now seeking legal representation to pursue charges against Charlamagne Tha God.

Last edited:

Rum&Pineapple

Pro
Supporter
Daps
I doubt this case gets reopened. They didn't have enough evidence to even want to take it to trial 17 years ago. What would be any different now?

You might be right...I’m not familiar with the legalities. But wasn’t part of the reason because she didn’t testify? Would her willing to testify now be a game changer?

get these nets

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Above the fray.

Rape is too serious to try to pin it on dude with controversial situation? That's what we're calling it now..a controversial situation? Are you for real?