Damn they got paper work on Charlamagne(update aww shyt Victim wants to reopen case)

The Coochie Assassin

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
RD4L
He didn’t say his homies did it nor did he take the blame for the rape

He said his cousin got arrested for it then he said he’ll take the blame for underaged drinking and drugs, NOT the rape

The police then pinned the rape on him after nothing stuck and the witness was uncooperative
He took full responsibility for the situation. If a chick is claiming rape, who the hell is going to do that? If I left before shyt popped off, like CTG claimed, I'm not telling the police I take the blame for everything that happened AFTER I left the party.

In the AK video he said his homies said nobody got raped. Then towards the end of it he said "I don't know who touched her". CTG was all over the place in his story.

L&HH

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
PG x MD
She can't re-open the case. You can't be tried twice for the same crime in criminal court.
You're like the 5th person who's said this. This isn't true. He never went to trial. The rape charges got dropped. They can definitely re-open the case if they choose to. They probably won't because it'd be a gross waste of time and money for them. 17 years ago when the case was fresh, they had blood samples, rape kits, testimony, everything. And with all that they didn't find anything worth taking to trial. Unless there's new evidence then there'd be no reason for them to re-open this 17 years later.

In order for double jeopardy to apply you have to go to trial and be validly acquitted. So for example if you go to trial and it's a mistrial then they can still retry you again.

Last edited:

StretfordRed

Afro-European
Daps
You're like the 5th person who've said this. This isn't true. He never went to trial. The rape charges got dropped. They can definitely re-open the case if they choose to. They probably won't because it'd be a gross waste of time and money for them. 17 years ago when the case was fresh, they had blood samples, rape kits, testimony, everything. And with all that they didn't find anything worth taking to trial. Unless there's new evidence then there'd be no reason for them to re-open this 17 years later.

Just for my clarification, what’s the difference between pleading on a lesser charge vs charges dropped

If I get charge on 1st degree murder, but plead guilty on manslaughter I can’t be charged again for murder in the first, right?

Raw Lyrics

Sunset Park
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
Breh better write this girl a check before the case gets reopened. Just give her a mill to make it disappear he can make that back.

Mike put up 20 million to make his sh1t disappear in 93

Did that work for Cosby? The same chic he paid off is the same one who brought him to court on criminal charges afterwards.

Raw Lyrics

Sunset Park
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
You're like the 5th person who's said this. This isn't true. He never went to trial. The rape charges got dropped. They can definitely re-open the case if they choose to. They probably won't because it'd be a gross waste of time and money for them. 17 years ago when the case was fresh, they had blood samples, rape kits, testimony, everything. And with all that they didn't find anything worth taking to trial. Unless there's new evidence then there'd be no reason for them to re-open this 17 years later.

In order for double jeopardy to apply you have to go to trial and be validly acquitted. So for example if you go to trial and it's a mistrial then they can still retry you again.

He pled guilty to a lesser charge to satisfy the entire indictment. He can't be prosecuted on that situation again, at all!

If that were the case, do you know how many people would be re-prosecuted after pleading out to a lesser charge? There would be no incentive to plead to a lesser charge if the gov't can then come back years later and re-prosecute you on the top charge.

EDIT: And there doesn't need to be a trial for double jeopardy to apply, all that is needed is a PROSECUTION, once you're arrested and the DA's office goes forward with the case, the prosecution officially starts, a jury never has to be selected.

Last edited:

Big Blue

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn

Smart dumb nikkas man. The charges weren't dropped, he plead guilty for a lesser charge. That means that double jeopardy comes into play. Now if she wants to take him to civil court, then by all means she can.

Vandelay

Waxing Intellectual
Daps
Reppin
Phi Chi Connection
You gotta take what CTG and the woman said and go with that b. Char's story with AK is shaky as hell.

If Char and the homies all did it, I don't think Char would just take the blame. Does he look like the type to go down by himself if all the homies ran a train on her? He ain't that hard and he was in his radio station grind trying to make it. The fact he shaved 2-3 years off his age makes his story suspect too.

I also think the big thing about this story is shortie filed a police report WHEN it happened back when CTG was unknown. She didn't wait until right now to try to accuse him of rape so cats can't say she just saying this right now cuz CTG is famous. She claimed this shyt happened when it happened.

I'm not saying Charlamagne is in right, I'm not even saying he's not lying. He clearly was, and he's using a clear tactic of any good liar; he was telling a half truth.

What I'm saying is shorty was down with it initially and then probably got embarrassed and called the police, but did not follow through with the whole case out of fear of embarrassment. I've seen and heard this same exact story in my life dozens of times.

But now that Charlamagne is famous, she wants a check. You can hear it in her voice in Star's interview. Yeah she went to the police initially, but didn't follow up. You don't go to the media when you've been raped. I've been in 2 serious relationships with women who have been raped. You DO NOT go to the media when this happens. You either ball it up inside or you go to the police or you get your family to fukk the dude up.

Charlamagne is wrong, but from my perspective he broke no laws unless he knew the chick's age.

Vandelay

Waxing Intellectual
Daps
Reppin
Phi Chi Connection
The 2 chicks you dated who were raped got raped by famous dudes?

Low key...one of the dudes was an amateur MMA fighter...but that's neither here nor there. You're being coy on purpose...she's coming back out because HE'S famous. He was lying about the incident because he IS famous. It's not that hard to put together.

Ockham's Razor.

L&HH

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
PG x MD
He pled guilty to a lesser charge to satisfy the entire indictment. He can't be prosecuted on that situation again, at all!

If that were the case, do you know how many people would be re-prosecuted after pleading out to a lesser charge? There would be no incentive to plead to a lesser charge if the gov't can then come back years later and re-prosecute you on the top charge.

EDIT: And there doesn't need to be a trial for double jeopardy to apply, all that is needed is a PROSECUTION, once you're arrested and the DA's office goes forward with the case, the prosecution officially starts, a jury never has to be selected.
Smart dumb nikkas man. The charges weren't dropped, he plead guilty for a lesser charge. That means that double jeopardy comes into play. Now if she wants to take him to civil court, then by all means she can.
He did not plea guilty to a lesser charge. That was a completely separate charge. The rape charge was disposed of via Nolle Pro. You can click right here: http://publicindex.sccourts.org/Ber...841208983776787787497741028210211910067437399

Go to charges and next to disposition it says: Nolle Prosequi

mmjPgCc.png

Nolle Prosequi and Double Jeopardy
Nolle prosequi is used to discontinue a civil or criminal case as a voluntary dismissal. In a criminal matter, this has the effect of dropping the charges without prejudice. Because discontinuing a criminal case in such a manner does not constitute a judgment or verdict based on the merits of the case, there is nothing keeping the prosecutor from re-filing the same charges at a later date. This means that, in a criminal case, double jeopardy does not apply, as the charges were never tried.
Nolle Prosequi - Definition, Examples, Cases, Processes

It's possible under the plea for the delinquency of a minor charge he had a clause where they wouldn't charge him again for statutory rape but that's not the same thing as double jeopardy. Bill Cosby had a similar agreement in that Philly case and we see what happened there.

With all that said I highly doubt this gets picked back up.

Last edited:

Big Blue

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn

Raw Lyrics

Sunset Park
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
He did not plea guilty to a lesser charge. That was a completely separate charge. The rape charge was disposed of via Nolle Pro. You can click right here: http://publicindex.sccourts.org/Ber...841208983776787787497741028210211910067437399

mmjPgCc.png

Ok, thanks for the clarification, but that's different from what you stated earlier. You said a trial and acquittal need to be had in order for double-jeopardy to apply, that's not necessarily the case.

Also, I tried clicking the link multiple times and it gave me a run-time error. Double Jeopardy wouldn't apply in NP because the state never pursued the case beyond the original complaint handed to them by the Police Department.

Had the prosecution went forward and had he been indicted on that top charge (which would have included lesser charges) then Double Jeopardy would have applied. Can you link a copy of the indictment? I am unable to find one online.

Also, if it's not a lesser charge but (in your words) a "separate charge"...isn't the separate charge by definition not as severe as the rape charge? So how is it not a lesser charge if it emanates from the same complaint?

Raw Lyrics

Sunset Park
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn

mmjPgCc.png

It's possible under the plea for the delinquency of a minor charge he had a clause where they wouldn't charge him again for statutory rape but that's not the same thing as double jeopardy. Bill Cosby had a similar agreement in that Philly case and we see what happened there.

With all that said I highly doubt this gets picked back up.

Maryland Court of Appeals Decision:

https://www.mdcourts.gov/data/opinions/coa/2017/19a17.pdf

We affirm the Court of Special Appeals, holding that because the State’s authority to nol pros applies only to charges, the State may not use its nol pros authority to alter a final judgment, i.e. conviction and sentence.

Had CGod pled to a lesser charge on an indictment, that contained the top charge, the state would not be able to go back and re-prosecute on the top charge.

Also, the clerk of the court enters this information into the court-website database, the minutes of Charlamagne's of his plea agreement is what rules.