Damn they got paper work on Charlamagne(update aww shyt Victim wants to reopen case)

3rdWorld

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
Exactly. Alot of c00ns have criminal charges that are used against them as leverage.

Don't be surprised if cacs paid star to leak this shyt for some money and to bring charlamagne down as they felt he was getting too influential.

Cacs play a demonic game and nikkas continue to remain pawns.

Star half white himself..makes sense.

smokeurobinson

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Don't be surprised if cacs paid star to leak this shyt for some money and to bring charlamagne down as they felt he was getting too influential.

U seriously went the whiteman conspiracy theory route while ignoring the fact that Star is taking a shot at a team member of DJ Envy? The same DJ envy who got Star fired from Power 105...the same DJ Envy who is on record for bragging about taking Stars job at Power 105 after he got fired?

Naa...Stars not trying to rattle DJ Envys team......Stars not trying to take a shot at Power 105 after firing him.......couldnt be any of that....this is the doing of the whiteman :mjlol:

StretfordRed

Afro-European
Daps
According to theblast.com Charlamagne Tha God Rape Accuser Wants Criminal Case Re-Opened

We’re told Reid is seeking legal representation and wants to re-open the criminal case against Charlamagne. Joslyn says she and her daughter have already notified officials in Berkeley County about their intentions and requested information on the steps needed to go forward.

Although too much time has passed for a civil case, South Carolina has no statute of limitations on prosecution for criminal sexual conduct with a minor.

:lupe: Yeah this may get ugly

Won’t happen.

Double jeopardy: he plead guilty for a lesser charge

If this was true from the scratch, she should have testified.

It’s not like the whole case was dropped and he walked off Scott-free

Tribal Outkast

Veteran
Daps
Daps
Won’t happen.

Double jeopardy: he plead guilty for a lesser charge

If this was true from the scratch, she should have testified.

It’s not like the whole case was dropped and he walked off Scott-free

They did double jeopardy with Cosby so u never know

They change the rules when it's us

Rayzah

I'm Everywhere you ain't never there
Daps
It's really crazy how haters/anonymous Internet users will really form like Voltron to get a celebrity they don't like out of here

Like, it's REALLY crazy. The amount of hate/envy you gotta have in your heart is at unquantifiable levels. I can't even be disgusted or angry, I just feel pity and sorrow.

I was just in the Lesean McCoy thread and the first two pages was majority victim blaming, the same shyt with the fab situation. But CTG gets a different level of hate on here, these dudes mad they aint come up like he did so they want him out of here by any means.. they could re open the case, he could do a dna test or whatever that could get him in trouble and he could beat all that shyt and dudes would still have him convicted in their minds..

nikka he should have buried this shyt years ago or as soon as he got his first million

He didn't..that makes him stupid

bytch wants a check

that's not fair to say he should have allowed himself to be extorted if he truly didn't do it..

Rayzah

I'm Everywhere you ain't never there
Daps
Think about it. Most these nikkas posting were social misfits throughout their childhood. They really don't know the fukkery that goes down in your teen years like that. I just charge it to the ones doing the most fake outrage either were misfits and just don't know what nikkas were up to in high school or hiding something:manny:

this place has been taken over by the social outcasts and weirdos, I honestly am starting to think about cancelling this bullshyt as website.. Its too much hating and people speaking ignorantly on shyt they don't understand.. and when you call them on it they say stupid sshyt like umad or they neg you..

The Amerikkkan Idol

The Amerikkkan Nightmare
Daps
I wonder what Elvis and David Bowie have in common that they don’t with Charlamagne. :jbhmm:
Well obviously.

There's plenty of others like Ted Nugent who are still around, but my point is that plenty of rock stars and movie stars were fukking underage girls for years.

A lot who are still alive and well.

White women don't have some special powers.

No doubt. Problem is that shyt ain't flying no more. Cosby thought shyt was still sweet, but this is a new era. All the old school fukkery of sexing underage broads, drugging broads, beating bytches .... times up on all dat shyt.

That's true.

Nate wife is white that is why he got heat.

Yeah, those shea butters simultaneously destroyed Nate trying to do Nat Turner because he had a White wife, while preaching "Zaddy worship" they damned selves and let Casey Affleck get away with his allegations. :snoop:

ThrobbingHood

Breh&Breh Associates™
Daps
Well obviously.

There's plenty of others like Ted Nugent who are still around, but my point is that plenty of rock stars and movie stars were fukking underage girls for years.

A lot who are still alive and well.

White women don't have some special powers.
Ok, clearly you’re not understanding context. They are white males doing this to WHITE WOMEN. If a black celebrity male was doing to white women, do you truly believe it would get swept under the rug?

smokeurobinson

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I was just in the Lesean McCoy thread and the first two pages was majority victim blaming, the same shyt with the fab situation. But CTG gets a different level of hate on here, these dudes mad they aint come up like he did so they want him out of here by any means.. they could re open the case, he could do a dna test or whatever that could get him in trouble and he could beat all that shyt and dudes would still have him convicted in their minds..

that's not fair to say he should have allowed himself to be extorted if he truly didn't do it..

this place has been taken over by the social outcasts and weirdos, I honestly am starting to think about cancelling this bullshyt as website.. Its too much hating and people speaking ignorantly on shyt they don't understand.. and when you call them on it they say stupid sshyt like umad or they neg you..

@Crude Abolitionist I know u were joking when u said it a few days ago but I'm starting to think this really might be Charlamagne.

:lupe: