Damn they got paper work on Charlamagne(update aww shyt Victim wants to reopen case)

Michael's Black Son

Blanket Jackson
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
New York City & Neverland Ranch
Breh better write this girl a check before the case gets reopened. Just give her a mill to make it disappear he can make that back.

Mike put up 20 million to make his sh1t disappear in 93

yJXt48h.gif

Yo Mama

...the sweeter the juice.
Daps
Reppin
Your dreams
...Those weird spots he had on his face,quivering lip mannerisms,little to no facial hair and balding. Dude is easily the portrait of a creep...

What? SMH.

... A lot of guys who go after teens go after them because they can't get women that attractive who are their own age. So they go after the impressionable young ones who don't know they are too attractive for they ugly, lame ass yet. I saw them nikkas who was pulling up to the highschools back in the day, they was taken advantage of the money and vehichle they had over us,damn sure wasn't they looks

Lord knows how shallow I am about appearance but you guys cannot possibly be serious with this BS.

Being a piece of shyt pedofile/rapist has nothing to do with looks. Thats why so many people get away with sexual crimes because "they dont look like the type to do it"...

If he did rape the girl then he should be exposed and punished.

StretfordRed

Afro-European
Daps
I doubt this case gets reopened. They didn't have enough evidence to even want to take it to trial 17 years ago. What would be any different now?

Same. They had his DNA, and if this was a true rape case charge they would have swabbed her up

If they had nothing then when he was a no-body the prosecutor won’t touch this with a barge pole now he has money and power to get the charge thrown out of court and probably sued

poundedyam

Banned
Daps
I wonder what Elvis and David Bowie have in common that they don’t with Charlamagne. :jbhmm:

Dont quote me on this but with regards to elvis i think times were different back then.
Meaning there was no age of consent.
Again im not 100 percent sure but i think it used to be legal for 14 year olds to get married

International Playa

Playa with a Passport
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Charlamagne should just pay her off or its gonna affect his career & future business ventures.

Even if his innocent he should pay her off, even if you are proven innocent, your name & brand will be tarnished

Benefited

Banned
Daps
What? SMH.

Lord knows how shallow I am about appearance but you guys cannot possibly be serious with this BS.

Being a piece of shyt pedofile/rapist has nothing to do with looks. Thats why so many people get away with sexual crimes because "they dont look like the type to do it"...

If he did rape the girl then he should be exposed and punished.

Are you implying people don't rape because they don't have the looks to get women they don't want?Your out of bounds saying it has NOTHING to do with it when I would say dudes who are violent sexually against women,usually are that way because they were outcasted by women. Dudes travel all the way accross the world to use their power and finances to take advantage of women in third world conditions,soley because they can't get women who look like that in America or women at all. Yet you are pretending men don't use power and finances,to take advantage of young girls in america because they don't look good enough to attract attractive grown women.
Anything to defend Charlamagne I guess:martin:

Vandelay

Waxing Intellectual
Daps
Reppin
Phi Chi Connection
Ya'll gotta use Ockhams Razor...

Char probably smashed along with the homies, grabbed some liquor for her as well. Shorty was wit it, then regretted it. Got the police involved, didn't want to go through with it because of the embarrassment. This story plays out with teenagers and young adults everyday.

I'm not downplaying it, or saying Charlamagne isn't wrong. The x-factor to me is, did he know she was underage beforehand.

The snippet of Star interview I heard, shorty didn't sound like a victim, she sounded like she wants a check.

Rayzah

I'm Everywhere you ain't never there
Daps
@Crude Abolitionist I know u were joking when u said it a few days ago but I'm starting to think this really might be Charlamagne.

:lupe:
Yep you got me. I have to be him jeez I thought I was just being a non biased person I mean how dare I not hate a man I don’t know. And not want to see a clout chaser out to get paid now that ctg I mean now that I am blowing up. Oh well. :camby:

ThrobbingHood

Breh&Breh Associates™
Daps
Dude has to release a statement at some point. They’re killing him on social media. I’m sure his legal team are telling to keep quiet but this will fukk with his dollars long term.

The problem is, he can’t go on a temporary hiatus or get temporarily suspended as he’s already discussed this openly. But if he continues to ignore what the public are saying, he may as well just admit he’s guilty.

He’s in a tough situation. The court papers already show he lied about his age at the time, thus meaning he was bullshytting about the underage drinking. If he had any hair on his head it would’ve fallen out by now due to the stress.

Dude is fukked.

The Coochie Assassin

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
RD4L
Ya'll gotta use Ockhams Razor...

Char probably smashed along with the homies, grabbed some liquor for her as well. Shorty was wit it, then regretted it. Got the police involved, didn't want to go through with it because of the embarrassment. This story plays out with teenagers and young adults everyday.

I'm not downplaying it, or saying Charlamagne isn't wrong. The x-factor to me is, did he know she was underage beforehand.

The snippet of Star interview I heard, shorty didn't sound like a victim, she sounded like she wants a check.
You gotta take what CTG and the woman said and go with that b. Char's story with AK is shaky as hell.

If Char and the homies all did it, I don't think Char would just take the blame. Does he look like the type to go down by himself if all the homies ran a train on her? He ain't that hard and he was in his radio station grind trying to make it. The fact he shaved 2-3 years off his age makes his story suspect too.

I also think the big thing about this story is shortie filed a police report WHEN it happened back when CTG was unknown. She didn't wait until right now to try to accuse him of rape so cats can't say she just saying this right now cuz CTG is famous. She claimed this shyt happened when it happened.

StretfordRed

Afro-European
Daps
You gotta take what CTG and the woman said and go with that b. Char's story with AK is shaky as hell.

If Char and the homies all did it, I don't think Char would just take the blame. Does he look like the type to go down by himself if all the homies ran a train on her? He ain't that hard and he was in his radio station grind trying to make it. The fact he shaved 2-3 years off his age makes his story suspect too.

I also think the big thing about this story is shortie filed a police report WHEN it happened back when CTG was unknown. She didn't wait until right now to try to accuse him of rape so cats can't say she just saying this right now cuz CTG is famous. She claimed this shyt happened when it happened.

He didn’t say his homies did it nor did he take the blame for the rape

He said his cousin got arrested for it then he said he’ll take the blame for underaged drinking and drugs, NOT the rape

The police then pinned the rape on him after nothing stuck and the witness was uncooperative