Damn they got paper work on Charlamagne(update aww shyt Victim wants to reopen case)

Cobalt Sire

All Star
Daps
Maaaannn. Be free charlamagne be free. Be free Charlamagne be free. I wonder if hot 97 is gonna have a field day with this.

Tom Foolery

You're using way too many napkins.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Boardwalk and Park Place
Once they start the promo run for his book and hbo show, it’ll hit its stride. The mainstream media is calculated. The black blogs will act like nothing happened but the mainstream blogs are going to jump on it. All it takes is one New Yorker type article to take a deep dive and get a legit interview with the victim
I don't know. The higher ups are invested in Charlamagne, so I can see them freezing this shyt and everyone acting like nothing happened.

TELL ME YA CHEESIN FAM?

I walk around a little edgy already
Daps
Reppin
The H
The thing thats gonna work in charlamange favor is that he laid this shyt out in the beginning

He may have lied about the details but he admitted the shyt happened and put it in the Air

If yall dont think char gonna have this shyt handled yall must think this man is dumb or stupid

If he did it tho he should get prosecuted for it but i dont see this ending too bad for him like some of yall sociopath media judges want it to end
nikka he should have buried this shyt years ago or as soon as he got his first million

He didn't..that makes him stupid

bytch wants a check

Hiphoplives4eva

Solid Gold Dashikis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
black love, unity, and music
Dont think for a moment, that the "powers that be", didn't know about all this, before they gave him these huge platforms.
Exactly. Alot of c00ns have criminal charges that are used against them as leverage.

Don't be surprised if cacs paid star to leak this shyt for some money and to bring charlamagne down as they felt he was getting too influential.

Cacs play a demonic game and nikkas continue to remain pawns.

Pitfalls0117

Invokana Trump
Daps
Reppin
NJ->BOS->DC
all good questions. sounds like he got a hell of a deal/break. i'm no lawyer, but in some cases, the state/district will prosecute even though there is no testimony from the victim. DNA evidence coupled with a testimony would have sent him to prison w/ a sex offender label
Honestly, we're talking Monks Corner South Carolina here. These aren't going to be some high powered city DA's. They probably looked over the case, made some half hearted attempt to get the girl to talk, saw that she wasn't going to do it, and just decided to wrap shyt up in whatever way was easiest for them.

Will Ross

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
According to theblast.com Charlamagne Tha God Rape Accuser Wants Criminal Case Re-Opened

We’re told Reid is seeking legal representation and wants to re-open the criminal case against Charlamagne. Joslyn says she and her daughter have already notified officials in Berkeley County about their intentions and requested information on the steps needed to go forward.

Although too much time has passed for a civil case, South Carolina has no statute of limitations on prosecution for criminal sexual conduct with a minor.

:lupe: Yeah this may get ugly

He already got in trouble for what he did legally.