Damn they got paper work on Charlamagne(update aww shyt Victim wants to reopen case)

Thurgood Thurston III

#LLNB #LLLB #E4R | woooK nypdK
Daps
Reppin
The kirk to the fields
I can't see a way bavk for Lenard here. Also He's not likeable enough to garner sympathy and support of mainstream media and fans

Right. Some people are still holding a grudge over the Monique thing so even if he can somehow clear his name no one will care.

Still FloW

Gawd Of Shinobi
Daps
Reppin
Inside K. Michelle's Box
yal think Envy would be cool if they replaced Chalamagne with Star on the breakfast club or would he still be mad about that old sh1t?

:ohhh:

i mean if sh1t hits the fan and they're forced to drop Charl then Star makes the most sense as a replacement.... and if Envy isn't cool with it then imo he can be dropped, replace him with Clue or someone.

my first pick would be Budden :yeshrug:

fishfry600

All Star
Daps
According to theblast.com Charlamagne Tha God Rape Accuser Wants Criminal Case Re-Opened

We’re told Reid is seeking legal representation and wants to re-open the criminal case against Charlamagne. Joslyn says she and her daughter have already notified officials in Berkeley County about their intentions and requested information on the steps needed to go forward.

Although too much time has passed for a civil case, South Carolina has no statute of limitations on prosecution for criminal sexual conduct with a minor.

:lupe: Yeah this may get ugly

Last edited:

Secure Da Bag

Veteran
Daps
I can't see a way bavk for Lenard here. Also He's not likeable enough to garner sympathy and support of mainstream media and fans

He's far too connected in the industry, liked by the right people, and has told this story so many times that, if this is the truth, it won't matter. He's already positioned himself as the victim in the situation and has pushed that narrative for years. If all this evidence doesn't get people in the industry to speak out or even report on it, then this is probably gonna die or be handled very quietly.

Jalether

Superstar
Daps
He's far too connected in the industry, liked by the right people, and has told this story so many times that, if this is the truth, it won't matter. He's already positioned himself as the victim in the situation and has pushed that narrative for years. If all this evidence doesn't get people in the industry to speak out or even report on it, then this is probably gonna die or be handled very quietly.

You really think so?

Entertainment industry like any other industry is driven by money and the fans are what ultimately generates revenue and if history tells us anything it's that black people are less forgiving of black celebrities especially when they don't really like your gut to begin with.

Don't get it twisted, charla has plenty of viewers but that doesn't neccesarily mean he's liked by many of them. He's entertaining and controversial but not really likeable.

All the "industry connections" he has won't matter at all once they realise that he's bad for business

Benefited

Banned
Daps
It must be a lot of people who haven't lived life. Anyone who's lived life knows a lot of these young adults are not victims by a long shot. All these supposed "I been off the porch" nikkas should know.

You got young nikkas sellin dope and catching bodies at 15.

I know a child when I see one, and I know a young adult when I see one.

You have people who moved out, got apartments, doing everything if not more than 18yo. I left for the Army at 17!

Also, people don't think. What I say is easily observable just by viewing history. People were married and starting families by 15 in history. Like I said, nature will tell you if someone is sexually immature.

We started the age thing due to a society where jobs had age and school requirements. Not for health or moral reasons.

And none of what I say is specifically talking about Char. I just like to make people think of the "why" to certain situations.

Kind of sounded like you were campaigning for the good old days in your post though:martin:

Secure Da Bag

Veteran
Daps
You really think so?

Yep.

Entertainment industry like any other industry is driven by money and the fans are what ultimately generates revenue and if history tells us anything it's that black people are less forgiving of black celebrities especially when they don't really like your gut to begin with.

Then they would have been at his neck the second it broke. CTG would be trending like a MFer. But he isn't.

Don't get it twisted, charla has plenty of viewers but that doesn't neccesarily mean he's liked by many of them. He's entertaining and controversial but not really likeable.

I never argued about his viewership or whether or not they like him. This is about the industry and his connects in it.

All the "industry connections" he has won't matter at all once they realise that he's bad for business

So far, even with all of this, he's still good for business, at least not bad. :sas2:

Family Man

Banned
Daps
Charlamagne need to get the same Jew lawyers that Trump got. They'll make this shyt go away. Pay her a couple racks and put her on a gag order.

MollyGalaga

+*++****+*+*+*=*++*.*+
Daps
Reppin
HTX
The thing thats gonna work in charlamange favor is that he laid this shyt out in the beginning

He may have lied about the details but he admitted the shyt happened and put it in the Air

If yall dont think char gonna have this shyt handled yall must think this man is dumb or stupid

If he did it tho he should get prosecuted for it but i dont see this ending too bad for him like some of yall sociopath media judges want it to end

Squirrel from Meteor Man

Veteran
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Won't go nowhere. If it media hasn't picked it up now, it just won't.

He's gonna Drake this situation. Might be the complete end for Star too.
Once they start the promo run for his book and hbo show, it’ll hit its stride. The mainstream media is calculated. The black blogs will act like nothing happened but the mainstream blogs are going to jump on it. All it takes is one New Yorker type article to take a deep dive and get a legit interview with the victim