Damn they got paper work on Charlamagne(update aww shyt Victim wants to reopen case)

gldnone913

Integrity and Consistency
Daps
Reppin
VA
So if I get it right, the papers said he did - he said she was raped, he said his cousin was arrested for it, so he went down to the court and said he'll take the responsibility for the alcohol/drugs etc and they pinned the charges on him

She never followed up on her testimony against Char and the charges were dropped to what was proved/admitted by Char

She said he fukked her
He said he didn't

I am confused about the DNA aspect. It says its on record, but I doubt that's a rape kit and Char said the DNA did not match his? Maybe I cannot see some of these images but I'm not seeing much here

yeah....it looks like they had him dead to rights, but she didn't testify. had to get him on the liquor/alcohol piece

StretfordRed

Afro-European
Daps
yeah....it looks like they had him dead to rights, but she didn't testify. had to get him on the liquor/alcohol piece

What about the DNA aspect though? The report said she went to the station the same night/a day later. There could have been vagina swabs/rape kit used on her to determine whether they had sex

So I am not sure what DNA they have besides pulling his blood to test on god knows what

Shorty K

Banned
Supporter
Daps
It must be a lot of people who haven't lived life. Anyone who's lived life knows a lot of these young adults are not victims by a long shot. All these supposed "I been off the porch" nikkas should know.

You got young nikkas sellin dope and catching bodies at 15.

I know a child when I see one, and I know a young adult when I see one.

You have people who moved out, got apartments, doing everything if not more than 18yo. I left for the Army at 17!

Also, people don't think. What I say is easily observable just by viewing history. People were married and starting families by 15 in history. Like I said, nature will tell you if someone is sexually immature.

We started the age thing due to a society where jobs had age and school requirements. Not for health or moral reasons.

And none of what I say is specifically talking about Char. I just like to make people think of the "why" to certain situations.

Think about it. Most these nikkas posting were social misfits throughout their childhood. They really don't know the fukkery that goes down in your teen years like that. I just charge it to the ones doing the most fake outrage either were misfits and just don't know what nikkas were up to in high school or hiding something:manny:

gldnone913

Integrity and Consistency
Daps
Reppin
VA
What about the DNA aspect though? The report said she went to the station the same night/a day later. There could have been vagina swabs/rape kit used on her to determine whether they had sex

So I am not sure what DNA they have besides pulling his blood to test on god knows what

all good questions. sounds like he got a hell of a deal/break. i'm no lawyer, but in some cases, the state/district will prosecute even though there is no testimony from the victim. DNA evidence coupled with a testimony would have sent him to prison w/ a sex offender label

2 Up 2 Down

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I had an ex, she lost her virginity at 15 to a 26 year old. By 15 she was already hitting the clubs & nikkaz in clubs probably didnt know she was underage

Most females by 15/16 are fukking
They be having nude and sex scenes in mainstream movies. Remember the Italian wife that got blown up in The Godfather? She was only 15 and she shows her t*ts in the movie.
Another critically acclaimed movie, American Beauty had Thora Birch who was 15 or 16 show her t*ts in the movie. I don't remember any outcry about it back then. Those aren't the only ones either.
That's different from fukking but you would think it would still be a problem.

Still FloW

Gawd Of Shinobi
Daps
Reppin
Inside K. Michelle's Box
Got this from kanyetothe
Charlamagne Tha Rapist Lies:

1. He said that he went to the police station

Arrest Warrant, then documented arrest determined that was a lie:

phE4RZB.png

XiancB4.png

2. Charlamagne said he wasn't even there and someone framed him. LIE

The victim said he told the courts that the sex was consensual which would explain why even if they found DNA they would need her testimony but since she stopped coming he got a plea deal

3. He lied and said that he was only 20, small lie but still a lie

Now I want to see the DNA results because if he said it was consensual that only means he was forced to admit that he had sex with her.

4. The gang rape story has not been confirmed because she only said HE raped her. That was another lie he made up to discredit her and make it seem like he wasnt involved.

0545cdM.png

This is the break down of the charges since yall keep trying to say he was never charged or it was dismissed because of DNA. FALSE it would say revaluation of evidence

Break down of the charges and what I FEEL is proof of a Plea deal.

1. Lenard said in the video that he got reduced charges which usually means it was a plea deal.

2. The Charge of THE CRIMINAL SEXUAL CONDUCT was disposed of by way of Nolle Pro's one year after he was charged with it.

DNA HAD BEEN IN THE SYSTEM FOR A YEAR 8/28/2001 ALREADY IF IT WAS THE REASON THE CASE WAS DISMISSED THAT WOULDNT TAKE A YEAR.

62zbNc0.png

mmjPgCc.png

What's the difference between nolle prosequi and dismissal of charges?

Nolle prosequi is a Latin phrase meaning “will no longer prosecute” NOT THAT HE WAS EXONERATED BECAUSE DNA

A prosecutor might nol pross or dismiss charges for a variety of reasons, including:

• reevaluation of evidence
  • emergence of new evidence
  • failure of witnesses to cooperate, or
  • desire to give the defendant a second chance.
The reason given for the Nolle Pro's in the court documents is the one I highlighted. Please pay attention to the dates.

62zbNc0.png

If we look at the dates of The original charge THE RAPE that was in 8/28/2001

0545cdM.png

Note: The Grand Jury would not indict him if they didn't have substantial evidence and probable cause

Then on 6/10/2002 A WHOLE YEAR LATER the new charge appears the same day they determine the Victim didnt show up to court.

62zbNc0.png

HJhJ843.png

So it is my belief that they gave him a reduced charge because the case was now weak. They could have still pursued him but why go through the trouble?

Hence the Plea

Note: Lenard LIED and said he only got 2 or 3 months in his video interview. He, in fact, got THREE YEARS

2rF79Ez.png

:patrice: This is looking bad.

OMGcat_zps70308744.gif