Damn they got paper work on Charlamagne(update aww shyt Victim wants to reopen case)

Daps
There’s a war going on outside no man is safe from

Yep. In the case of CharKelly, they got court documents. But there's plenty of men doing time on false rape charges without a shred of evidence

stuff is :picard: and :lupe: at the same time

in the words of Tupac, it could be some [shorty] that a dude roughed up way back or broke up with or just hurt emotionally and she come back after all these years on some :demonic: with false accusations

it's over. Job career family gone down the drain just like that :wow:

thanos snap

Dzali OG

Dz Ali OG...Pay me like you owe me!
Daps
Reppin
Duval Florida
Warning for Slangtonomo
Content:
Post in thread 'Damn they got paper work on Charlamagne'
Given By:
Moderation Staff, 16 minutes ago
Details of Warning:
Inappropriate Content
Warning Points:
3 (Expires Aug 24, 2018)

Gotdayum...

All I implied was that there's man law and then natures law.

But I digress...

Double Burger With Cheese

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
Warning for Slangtonomo
Content:
Post in thread 'Damn they got paper work on Charlamagne'
Given By:
Moderation Staff, 16 minutes ago
Details of Warning:
Inappropriate Content
Warning Points:
3 (Expires Aug 24, 2018)

Gotdayum...

All I implied was that there's man law and then natures law.

But I digress...

Man ain’t a lot of nuanced thinking going on in this site. Ain’t nothing wrong with what you said. I often question where/how these people on here grew up.

Dzali OG

Dz Ali OG...Pay me like you owe me!
Daps
Reppin
Duval Florida
Man ain’t a lot of nuanced thinking going on in this site. Ain’t nothing wrong with what you said. I often question where/how these people on here grew up.

It must be a lot of people who haven't lived life. Anyone who's lived life knows a lot of these young adults are not victims by a long shot. All these supposed "I been off the porch" nikkas should know.

You got young nikkas sellin dope and catching bodies at 15.

I know a child when I see one, and I know a young adult when I see one.

You have people who moved out, got apartments, doing everything if not more than 18yo. I left for the Army at 17!

Also, people don't think. What I say is easily observable just by viewing history. People were married and starting families by 15 in history. Like I said, nature will tell you if someone is sexually immature.

We started the age thing due to a society where jobs had age and school requirements. Not for health or moral reasons.

And none of what I say is specifically talking about Char. I just like to make people think of the "why" to certain situations.

gangreen

Top Notch
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn #byrdgang
The girl's credibility aside.

I doubt he is finished off of this.

He has a big following and He also admitted some of this over the years. He hasnt done anything like this since.

This happened in his early 20s. Comparing him to R kelly and Cosby :dahell:. R kelly was 27 years old when he married 15 year old Aaliyah and he was in his mid 30 s when that sex tape came out. Kells is still doing weirdo sex cult shyt.

Bill Cosby was assaulting women for 4 decades.

In this age, people are :bustback:regardless for the people they stan for.

Look at 69 stans, and hell look at R. Kelly stans:deadrose: and hell look at the stans for the president of the united states:dead:

Star lookin like a hater tho :mjlol:. This nikka was sent the fukk outta here before the metoo era for threatening to pee on DJ envy's then four year old daughter. This nikka was cuffed and booked too.

StretfordRed

Afro-European
Daps
So watching the Charla video he's kinda explained already. Only thing he didn't get right was the length of the probation

Just seems like repeating the story he already said - and he even said in the video it was a minor

I don't think Charla would be so open about shyt if there was more to the story

L&HH

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
PG x MD
I'm saying you're putting something on his jacket that isn't true. I understand if you believe her story but the truth of the matter is he wasn't convicted of raping anyone. They investigated and the only thing that came out of it was a contributing to the delinquency of a minor charge.

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
I'm saying you're putting something on his jacket that isn't true. I understand if you believe her story but the truth of the matter is he wasn't convicted of raping anyone. They investigated and the only thing that came out of it was a contributing to the delinquency of a minor charge.
There's evidence he was trying to fukk a minor. Just can't prove whether or not he did.

I can read between the lines.

My question to you is what part of plea deal and reduced charges do you not understand

Last edited:

gldnone913

Integrity and Consistency
Daps
Reppin
VA
So watching the Charla video he's kinda explained already. Only thing he didn't get right was the length of the probation

Just seems like repeating the story he already said - and he even said in the video it was a minor

he ain't say he penetrated a 15 yr old. I get it though

Squirrel from Meteor Man

Veteran
Bushed
Supporter
Daps

Did you read any of the documents? He hasn’t been open about anything, his story was full of holes and blatant lies:hhh:

StretfordRed

Afro-European
Daps
he ain't say he penetrated a 15 yr old. I get it though

So if I get it right, the papers said he did - he said she was raped, he said his cousin was arrested for it, so he went down to the court and said he'll take the responsibility for the alcohol/drugs etc and they pinned the charges on him

She never followed up on her testimony against Char and the charges were dropped to what was proved/admitted by Char

She said he fukked her
He said he didn't

I am confused about the DNA aspect. It says its on record, but I doubt that's a rape kit and Char said the DNA did not match his? Maybe I cannot see some of these images but I'm not seeing much here

Last edited: