Damn they got paper work on Charlamagne(update aww shyt Victim wants to reopen case)

Axum Ezana

Driving in the fast lane
Daps
and that's how they keep you c00ning and have you push whatever agenda they want. They know you know they know. So, every time, you get outta line, they will put you right back in line :ufdup:

So a higher up must be mad at charlamange:ohhh:

Last edited:

L&HH

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
PG x MD
It's only going to take one popular guest saying they aren't comfortable being around a convicted rapist for a new day to hit hot 97.
He's not a convicted rapist. The only thing he was found guilty of (plea deal) was contributing to the delinquency of a minor for serving her alcohol

Macallik86

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
No matter what an underaged teenager looks like, there is going to be a power imbalance when you have a grown person attempting to seduce the minor. That's why the laws are in place. The minor might have an adult's physicality, but doesn't have access to the resources that an adult will--job, money, vehicles, substances. I heard the video, homeboy was already starting his career off, driving her around on some hardcore pursuit shyt. A teenager is less equipped to say no and protect him/herself than an adult. That's just a fact. The story she told sounded sincere and tragic, she was completely overwhelmed by a situation she was not prepared for.

Charlamagne has been a disgrace for a long time. His pedantic, preachy garbage is pseudo-intellectual bullshyt that only a highly uninformed/ignorant person would enjoy. His popularity is just testament to how unintelligent the American public (of all races) is. I hope this story makes the rounds, if anything, just so that it chips away at the regular condescension he subjects that show's guests to.

Real talk all the way through. And it frustrates me because I hear non-black people try to give advice on race/politics/etc because of something CTG said. It is Trumpian in that people think that his popularity/wealth means that his opinion or perspective is somehow more valuable or educated when it is most often the opposite when it comes to his hot takes.

IAMDetroit

"Yall Nig*as"
Daps
Reppin
D
He's in for some rough days. There's only one Black male celebrity to be hit with those MeToo allegations and suffer zero consequences from them.

1259611_352299-Amazon2.jpg

I missed this i hate NDT
:feedme: please?

Hovsta

Pokemon Gang
Daps
lol star ain't a black feminist tho breh, he just got beef with envy and char n dem dudes. Also if its true char deserves what ever is coming to him.

No I meant cthagawd a black feminist because he stay on white feminist nuts and bashing black brehs and think he has the black community because he says a couple white ppl look like mayo.

He was on a war path against r kelly and Cosby

I hope he has that same energy against himself