Damn they got paper work on Charlamagne(update aww shyt Victim wants to reopen case)

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
He may be right on this Charla rape case but that doesn’t mean that he is right in other things especially when it comes to that quote I pulled up.

Dude is a known panderer to female c00ns so I can’t fukk with him because of that. Go ahead and follow him and risk getting fukked over and disrespected by the female c00ns who think you are trash for being black and male that he supports if you want to. :hubie:

don't disagree at all. my thing is that while it may indeed be true that most or a lot of black men don't treat black women well, that doesn't mean ALL. Generalizing all brothas is just as bad as the way Cacs and others generalize us as well. I do fukks with Rod but that doesn't mean I agree completely with everything he says and no one should for anyone they fukk with. And a lot of people are completely full of shyt; women too. They aren't above it. He's taken his stance that he'd rather error on the side of women and be wrong on that front than the opposite. I mean I get it, but I would rather let shyt play out and make a decision before automatically give the :patrice: to dudes...(unless we see a dude get caught doing aint shyt shyt).

I don't pay any attention to all those "woke" and "ashy" and "shea butter" twitter clowns. Bunch of foolishness. I'm also not one of the clown dudes who he looks down upon so I fast forward those parts on his podcasts. Just like that dumbass TheRoot article....a simple phrasing of "some" or even "most" would have sufficed. NOT ALL.

As far Charlemagne, to shyt on Cosby (which I have no problem with), but knowing your sketchy history. :mjpls:

Last edited:
Daps
Youre a moderator tho

Why not ban them
because every moderator, dont moderate every sub-forum..

this thread wild as fukk, and ALOT of cats posting the sh!t im talking about should be gone.. theres no doubt about it.. aint nothing funny, or cool about posting sh!t like that about some teenage girls.. :camby:

Benefited

Banned
Daps
tenor.gif

LOL at Coli pedos talmbout "but-but-but she looked 20!" Y'all know good and hell well the minute she opens her mouth to talk, that's a damn teenager.

Not when your 23 though:comeon:
I'm 32 now,and I can definitely tell the difference,youth just has a different energy you don't have when your not young anymore:flabbynsick:.Plus you've delt with older women to differentiate.
But when I was in my early 20's I couldn't tell the difference unless it was obvious. Thats why you ask! and once you ask and get the wrong answer you should immediately:hubie:.

Ain't no still being friends shyt going on. I'm so far removed from dealing with teens there are no blurred lines.

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
If he was at her parents house he was playing it like

Yea he works down at the radion station he can help give her an opportunity.

Parents don't know how the industry works.

As much trolling and Pitchfork rallying he's done against countless black celebs I'll be shocked if the fans or his guests don't put him through the ringer.

It's only going to take one popular guest saying they aren't comfortable being around a convicted rapist for a new day to hit hot 97.

Drugged 2 teenagers, smashed one then left them at the beach, drugged......

Kinda shocked family members didn't handle him. Rape and leave the girls to the wolves.... Sad.

Piri Tomas

All Star
Daps
No matter what an underaged teenager looks like, there is going to be a power imbalance when you have a grown person attempting to seduce the minor. That's why the laws are in place. The minor might have an adult's physicality, but doesn't have access to the resources that an adult will--job, money, vehicles, substances. I heard the video, homeboy was already starting his career off, driving her around on some hardcore pursuit shyt. A teenager is less equipped to say no and protect him/herself than an adult. That's just a fact. The story she told sounded sincere and tragic, she was completely overwhelmed by a situation she was not prepared for.

Charlamagne has been a disgrace for a long time. His pedantic, preachy garbage is pseudo-intellectual bullshyt that only a highly uninformed/ignorant person would enjoy. His popularity is just testament to how unintelligent the American public (of all races) is. I hope this story makes the rounds, if anything, just so that it chips away at the regular condescension he subjects that show's guests to.