Damn they got paper work on Charlamagne(update aww shyt Victim wants to reopen case)

dem bath salts

To be reckoned with
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Broward
Well if Rod retweeted it, the black feminist are definitely aware.
All it will take now is for one of them to get big mad and make this about toxic black masculinity:francis:

omnifax

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Kalamazoo, MI #ADOS
I personally dont think he did it. But hey to each his own. I see the evidence and he was defintely more involved than he has said. But i heard her interview and it seemed off too. Somewhere between the two seems right.

He probably did sleep with her but a bg hole im the story is why the parents WILLFULLY allowed this 22 year old nikka to be in their home, meet them, take their kid and her friend out etc.

shyt dont add up b.

That's what I'm wondering as well. I was hoping we could get some info on the nature of their relationship. She said she met him through her friend Rico or something who was a well known local DJ so I suspect she may have been angling some sort of stardom as an artist or in the entertainment business in general. You have the same type of relationship going on with the R-Kelly situation in that many of those girls in his "cult" were aspiring artists. So IMO it sounds like the parents were hoping her having a good relationship with him would lead to her possibly getting an inside track to the the industry and totally disregarded the inappropriate behaviors such as the partying etc. I could be wrong though.

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
Dude, so many rock stars like Elvis, David Bowie and others have been sexing underaged White girls for years with nothing happening to them.
No doubt. Problem is that shyt ain't flying no more. Cosby thought shyt was still sweet, but this is a new era. All the old school fukkery of sexing underage broads, drugging broads, beating bytches .... times up on all dat shyt.

Tribal Outkast

Veteran
Daps
And here is the bad part about this renegade media shyt that’s going on these days. People go in on mainstream media for the way they treat people and all that but now we’re here with this... Any citizen can get a FOIA request on anybody and tear them down easily! People be on their little platforms sitting on their high horses while they got skeletons in their closets and shyt. Anybody that gets on and popping can get it! Especially if they have a record. Charlamagne is looking bad here because he’s helped tear down so many people even before shyt was proven... he need to at least release a statement or something on this. Nobody cares if he wrote about it in his book or talked about it on the radio before.. Bohody would’ve waited til Thursday to watch NBC and see Cosby get back into Cliff Huxtable mode to explain his rape allegations. If CTG did some fukk shyt he need to answer to them but it’s funny how this shyt is going to get big now that he’s getting all these mainstream looks. shyt like this is going to happen to more people who get into major spots after a checkered background.

Blackout

just your usual nerdy brotha
Daps
lol at "that Rod Guy". That's RodimusPrime from SOHH. The OGs on here know very well who he is. I fukks with him. While he can be VERY heavy handed on the feminist tip, I have ZERO sympathy for Charlemagne on this one. And even though Charlemagne is from the hometown area, I can't fukk with this shyt.

All that c00nin ........ karma is a mufukka.

He may be right on this Charla rape case but that doesn’t mean that he is right in other things especially when it comes to that quote I pulled up.

Dude is a known panderer to female c00ns so I can’t fukk with him because of that. Go ahead and follow him and risk getting fukked over and disrespected by the female c00ns who think you are trash for being black and male that he supports if you want to. :hubie:

Last edited:

Formerly Black Trash

Philosopher, Connoisseur, Future Legend
Daps
Reppin
Na
bunch of clown ass so-called grown men in here, juelzing how a teenager looks older.. :what:

"b..b..but.. alot of times, they thick.. be dressing sexy, and you know they already fukkin.. :mjlit:"

type grown ass dudes who roll past the jr. high-school every morning & afternoon, salivating.. `:hhh:
shyts disgusting

FLATOP

Superstar
Daps
bunch of clown ass so-called grown men in here, juelzing how a teenager looks older.. :what:

"b..b..but.. alot of times, they thick.. be dressing sexy, and you know they already fukkin.. :mjlit:"

type grown ass dudes who roll past the jr. high-school every morning & afternoon, salivating.. `:hhh:
Youre a moderator tho

Why not ban them