Damn they got paper work on Charlamagne(update aww shyt Victim wants to reopen case)

Yaboysix

That nikka
Daps
Reppin
Tampa Florida
I am adamant about child abuse, I believe in no second chances.

However, some of these youth ARE NOT children! 15yo broads fukkin with grown men been going on since before I was 15.

Anyone from an urban setting is familiar. Those 15-17 year old girls who are equiped like women and actually are choosing those old guys.

So in a case like this, I need to see what type of "child" the alleged victim is. Was she ine of those girls still wearing big, cotton, lil sister panties, or was she out there in thongs and makeup looking 29.

Oh i feel ya! Its teenage girls as thick as swamp possoms out here! But if a breh is gonna do news reports and shame other celebrities for fukkin with underaged girls, he needs to get put in That same light too..

No need for brehs out here bold enough to be hittin them lil babies and then talking down on the next man on getting exposed doing the same shyt.. Type of shyt is That !
:dame:

Maxine Shaw

#ColiFam gave more $ 2 my students than my school
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, N.Y.
tenor.gif

LOL at Coli pedos talmbout "but-but-but she looked 20!" Y'all know good and hell well the minute she opens her mouth to talk, that's a damn teenager.

loyola llothta

☭☭☭
Daps
Reppin
BaBylon
That's what bros in the high do. This ain't even trending on LSA. The mods must have gotten the call to shut this shyt down. Charla knows how it goes. The women gossip is the one that sticks. Us nikkas will forget and move on. Star is already blacklisted.
HBO (At&t) and The lgbt community protecting they investment...

But i don't want hear him talk about other people dirty when he been lying about his case

get these nets

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Above the fray.
HBO (At&t) and The lgbt community protecting they investment...
Yes, that's why the light hasn't turned green yet.

redlight.jpg

Everybody here knew that the original video was going to be taken down. People in the spotlight are making a lot of money for a lot of people. And every action is going to be taken to protect that revenue.

When J. Prince "pulled Drake out of the car" on some Sonny from Bronx Tale shyt, it was damage control for the hit he took from Pusha T. Gave Drake an out until hype died down

Media outlets, who ran wild with "me too" stories based on allegations, not covering this story AT ALL...damage control.

gldnone913

Integrity and Consistency
Daps
Reppin
VA
lol at "that Rod Guy". That's RodimusPrime from SOHH. The OGs on here know very well who he is. I fukks with him. While he can be VERY heavy handed on the feminist tip, I have ZERO sympathy for Charlemagne on this one. And even though Charlemagne is from the hometown area, I can't fukk with this shyt.

All that c00nin ........ karma is a mufukka.

Rod don't fukk with Charlamagne anyway, so this is no skin off his back. Kinda plays into his angle about how black men treat black women

TAYLONDO SAMSWORTHY

Veteran
Verified
Supporter
Daps
Charlamagne has good credit with me up to this point so I cant wait to hear him speak on this, gonna be hella interesting.

I also think its funny how people are hella exaggerated. These high school bytches be fast as hell these days, prolly havin 10+ bodies to their name before 18. A nikka could be 19 and kiss a 16 year old and yall call him a pedophile :dead:

Sometimes the people that are the most judgy and extra “outraged” are the ones tryna throw the scent off of themselves :jbhmm:

Last edited:

Splash

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
So has he addressed any of this? I aint been following this shyt at all.