Damn they got paper work on Charlamagne(update aww shyt Victim wants to reopen case)

nkb97

Pro
Daps
Reppin
Columbia, SC
He's in for some rough days. There's only one Black male celebrity to be hit with those MeToo allegations and suffer zero consequences from them.

1259611_352299-Amazon2.jpg
:gucci:Him too?

:snoop:

nkb97

Pro
Daps
Reppin
Columbia, SC
went thru same exact shyt.
any chick that was fukking grown men at 15 is damaged goods mentally. Hyper sexual in a bad way
Right, but people love to call these types of girls/boys 'fast'. When truth be told, they were probably already molested/sexually abused before then....people don't wanna take that into account, they just call them fast "smh". People need to realize there's a reason for everything......

Zero

Wig-Twisting Season
Daps
I understand it doesn't matter as far as law goes.

I also understand law is man made and it often goes against natures law.

Nature decides when an organism is sexually mature. Not being an age where society thinks you should have finished high school. Which is where the 18 comes from.

But I'm not going to war for Char or this law...just want people to view the truth.
Nature aint gonna fight that case for you.

He moved to Marcy, nothing left to say

Dre Space Age

Supporter
Daps
So is this nikka going to jail or not cause if he ain't no one cares.

Is this like in the white community they made Kevin Spacey go to sex rehab he disappears for awhile and probably coming back when that me too shyt is over

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!

That rod guy aka the guy who said that “black men are the white people of black people” line retweeted this. Now the feminists are aware and are gonna come for Charla :ohhh:

lol at "that Rod Guy". That's RodimusPrime from SOHH. The OGs on here know very well who he is. I fukks with him. While he can be VERY heavy handed on the feminist tip, I have ZERO sympathy for Charlemagne on this one. And even though Charlemagne is from the hometown area, I can't fukk with this shyt.

All that c00nin ........ karma is a mufukka.

#1 pick

The Smart Negroes
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God
I doubt much will happen to him because the victim was a black girl. That’s the harsh reality. If any of R.Kelly’s victims were white, they would’ve thrown him under the jail but he’s still touring today. Black women are not afforded that same justice in the system. Trust me, this will blow over. Charlamagne has way too many connections.
That's what bros in the high do. This ain't even trending on LSA. The mods must have gotten the call to shut this shyt down. Charla knows how it goes. The women gossip is the one that sticks. Us nikkas will forget and move on. Star is already blacklisted.

Daps
lol at "that Rod Guy". That's RodimusPrime from SOHH. The OGs on here know very well who he is. I fukks with him. While he can be VERY heavy handed on the feminist tip, I have ZERO sympathy for Charlemagne on this one. And even though Charlemagne is from the hometown area, I can't fukk with this shyt.

All that c00nin ........ karma is a mufukka.

nikka you from Monks corner SC?

I never in my life met anybody from Monks corner

The Amerikkkan Idol

The Amerikkkan Nightmare
Daps
I doubt much will happen to him because the victim was a black girl. That’s the harsh reality. If any of R.Kelly’s victims were white, they would’ve thrown him under the jail but he’s still touring today. Black women are not afforded that same justice in the system. Trust me, this will blow over. Charlamagne has way too many connections.

Dude, so many rock stars like Elvis, David Bowie and others have been sexing underaged White girls for years with nothing happening to them.