Damn they got paper work on Charlamagne(update aww shyt Victim wants to reopen case)

Zero

Wig-Twisting Season
Daps
I am adamant about child abuse, I believe in no second chances.

However, some of these youth ARE NOT children! 15yo broads fukkin with grown men been going on since before I was 15.

Anyone from an urban setting is familiar. Those 15-17 year old girls who are equiped like women and actually are choosing those old guys.

So in a case like this, I need to see what type of "child" the alleged victim is. Was she ine of those girls still wearing big, cotton, lil sister panties, or was she out there in thongs and makeup looking 29.
You do understand this doesn't matter.....right?

Benefited

Banned
Daps
Breh if he raped her they would've took it to trial. This is a hit job

this is more evidence than they had against Cosby and R Kelly and you calling it a hit job:wow:
The man took time to break it down for you and everything:martin:
It looks bad,smells bad. I don't see how they can make a defense against this,since he thought he was charming enough he could talk about this and tell lies at the same time. His testimony about to come back and bite him.

Daps
Reppin
the ocean
I am adamant about child abuse, I believe in no second chances.

However, some of these youth ARE NOT children! 15yo broads fukkin with grown men been going on since before I was 15.

Anyone from an urban setting is familiar. Those 15-17 year old girls who are equiped like women and actually are choosing those old guys.

So in a case like this, I need to see what type of "child" the alleged victim is. Was she ine of those girls still wearing big, cotton, lil sister panties, or was she out there in thongs and makeup looking 29.
Yeah it was definitely her fault she got raped because she was dressing like that :stopitslime:

The Coochie Assassin

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
RD4L

That rod guy aka the guy who said that “black men are the white people of black people” line retweeted this. Now the feminists are aware and are gonna come for Charla :ohhh:

Like I said earlier man, it's just getting started. CTG gotta have a solid game plan to get out of this with minimal damage because his job is very PUBLIC. He on the radio and YouTube Monday thru Friday. He can't hide from this like other celebs who do movies or music and can stay out of the spotlight unless they are promoting something. We gotta see what the accuser does too. She sounds like she gonna try to get on TV to talk about it.

Dzali OG

Dz Ali OG...Pay me like you owe me!
Daps
Reppin
Duval Florida
You do understand this doesn't matter.....right?

I understand it doesn't matter as far as law goes.

I also understand law is man made and it often goes against natures law.

Nature decides when an organism is sexually mature. Not being an age where society thinks you should have finished high school. Which is where the 18 comes from.

But I'm not going to war for Char or this law...just want people to view the truth.