Damn they got paper work on Charlamagne(update aww shyt Victim wants to reopen case)

TL15

Veteran
Daps
I fux with everything u said...
And this convo comes up alot on here, but 15yrs old is not really a child....
Legally yes... but i know some teenagers who are more mature than some adults, or doing alot more things, and are more advanced than someone their age...
The environment u grow up in kinda dictates ur perception. Like when i saw the vid of the young man junior getting stabbed. Everybody around me was like damn, why they doing that child like that...
I was like shyttt,, u dont know what that nikka was doing out in these streets.
Right or wrong, we cant just paint every youngster with the same brush.
So yes, we must always watch over our sons, daughters, nieces, nephews and young neighbors.... but some of these muthafukaz is already grown. smh... and they sometomes are actually the predators

Speaking directly about “the environment you grew up in dictates perception”

But that’s the problem. We need to create environments where our 15 year olds are still children because physically, mentally, emotionally, and legally...they are still children.

I know exactly what you’re talking about: the girl who is too grown, the breh who is damn near or fully taking care of himself and his family...what I’m saying is that we need to do better so our 15 year old young ladies aren’t enticed by the bullshyt that a Charlamagne at that age can offer them. We need to better for them so that they don’t “grow up too quickly”. It’s not on the parents 100% in every situation. But if a man in his 20s is hanging around my 15 year old daughter... and I’m allowing it, and she’s into his deadbeat ass... I’ve not done my job as a parent (before he made her a victim)

BrothaZay

Non-FBA. AdosK
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The suburbs
Charlamagne got his whole steez from Star and Star does it better

dude was on the radio nationwide sonning nikkas when Charl was having sex with children

if they replace him with Star the show will be bigger than it is now
nikka stop it

Star couldn't even replace joe Budden weird ass :mjlol:

Daps
Reppin
St louis
"phone rings"

tomi: hello:russell:
lenard: hey tomi.....it's me:mjcry:
tomi: me who?:usure:
lenard: charlamagne:mjcry:
tomi: um....sup:dwillhuh:
lenard: just need a kind word from a friend:mjcry:
tomi: i wouldnt say we were friends:usure:
lenard: people are calling me a rapist:wtf:
tomi: ive read the report......that was rape:ld:
lenard: could we meet up for drinks?:mjcry:
tomi: drinks with a negro rapist.....never.:gucci:
lenard: so were not friends anymore:to:
tomi: i'm feeling threatened right now.....dont call me.:picard:
lenard: :sadbron:

wat6rr.jpg

Dzali OG

Dz Ali OG...Pay me like you owe me!
Daps
Reppin
Duval Florida
Inappropriate Content
I am adamant about child abuse, I believe in no second chances.

However, some of these youth ARE NOT children! 15yo broads fukkin with grown men been going on since before I was 15.

Anyone from an urban setting is familiar. Those 15-17 year old girls who are equiped like women and actually are choosing those old guys.

So in a case like this, I need to see what type of "child" the alleged victim is. Was she ine of those girls still wearing big, cotton, lil sister panties, or was she out there in thongs and makeup looking 29.

Calmye

Cali born Cali bred
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
So. Cal
Got this from kanyetothe
Charlamagne Tha Rapist Lies:

1. He said that he went to the police station

Arrest Warrant, then documented arrest determined that was a lie:

phE4RZB.png

XiancB4.png

2. Charlamagne said he wasn't even there and someone framed him. LIE

The victim said he told the courts that the sex was consensual which would explain why even if they found DNA they would need her testimony but since she stopped coming he got a plea deal

3. He lied and said that he was only 20, small lie but still a lie

Now I want to see the DNA results because if he said it was consensual that only means he was forced to admit that he had sex with her.

4. The gang rape story has not been confirmed because she only said HE raped her. That was another lie he made up to discredit her and make it seem like he wasnt involved.

0545cdM.png

This is the break down of the charges since yall keep trying to say he was never charged or it was dismissed because of DNA. FALSE it would say revaluation of evidence

Break down of the charges and what I FEEL is proof of a Plea deal.

1. Lenard said in the video that he got reduced charges which usually means it was a plea deal.

2. The Charge of THE CRIMINAL SEXUAL CONDUCT was disposed of by way of Nolle Pro's one year after he was charged with it.

DNA HAD BEEN IN THE SYSTEM FOR A YEAR 8/28/2001 ALREADY IF IT WAS THE REASON THE CASE WAS DISMISSED THAT WOULDNT TAKE A YEAR.

62zbNc0.png

mmjPgCc.png

What's the difference between nolle prosequi and dismissal of charges?

Nolle prosequi is a Latin phrase meaning “will no longer prosecute” NOT THAT HE WAS EXONERATED BECAUSE DNA

A prosecutor might nol pross or dismiss charges for a variety of reasons, including:

• reevaluation of evidence
  • emergence of new evidence
  • failure of witnesses to cooperate, or
  • desire to give the defendant a second chance.
The reason given for the Nolle Pro's in the court documents is the one I highlighted. Please pay attention to the dates.

62zbNc0.png

If we look at the dates of The original charge THE RAPE that was in 8/28/2001

0545cdM.png

Note: The Grand Jury would not indict him if they didn't have substantial evidence and probable cause

Then on 6/10/2002 A WHOLE YEAR LATER the new charge appears the same day they determine the Victim didnt show up to court.

62zbNc0.png

HJhJ843.png

So it is my belief that they gave him a reduced charge because the case was now weak. They could have still pursued him but why go through the trouble?

Hence the Plea

Note: Lenard LIED and said he only got 2 or 3 months in his video interview. He, in fact, got THREE YEARS

2rF79Ez.png

:patrice: This is looking bad.
Breh if he raped her they would've took it to trial. This is a hit job

Calmye

Cali born Cali bred
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
So. Cal
his social security number is clearly visible (hacker dudes gonna have a field day with that)

:snoop:

he should be straight tho, that Black Privilege should keep him safe from the wolves

First Cosby, now Char, ain't looking too good for those "pull urself up by ur own bootstrap types"

:mjpls:

Black-Privilege-Charlamagne-Tha-God.jpg
:stopitslime: fukk it he raped her

BunchePark

Coli N Calisthenics
Daps
Reppin
Broward
Getting accused of taking p*ssy is like getting accused of being on that Jared from Subway life to me and maybe that's why I have never been accused of no shyt like that

nikkas kill me with this it could happen to anybody BS just admit nobody gave you game

The only rule

Let a bytch choose you and fukk you on her terms you will NEVER have this problem. fukk them well when they want to fukk don't be begging and overpowering and persuading hoes to fukk like a dummy my nikka come on LOL you nikkas out here pressuring hoes into fukking I know your type

Bruh I remember working for Amex years ago my supervisors bosses boss type nikka who unfortunately had a wife with terminal cancer loses a 6 figures job, this is like 2002

Loses the job due to several rapey instances of him getting clownish with the hoes lol this man gotta be 50+ back then I'm like 18-19 and with your wife dying you lose a job under those circumstances and it was funny because I was fukking one of the supposed victims who got like 65K from this shyt but fukk all that I wonder what happened to him man thinking back now damn buddy fukked up

Calmye

Cali born Cali bred
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
So. Cal
Getting accused of taking p*ssy is like getting accused of being on that Jared from Subway life to me and maybe that's why I have never been accused of no shyt like that

nikkas kill me with this it could happen to anybody BS just admit nobody gave you game

The only rule

Let a bytch choose you and fukk you on her terms you will NEVER have this problem. fukk them well when they want to fukk don't be begging and overpowering and persuading hoes to fukk like a dummy my nikka come on LOL you nikkas out here pressuring hoes into fukking I know your type

Bruh I remember working for Amex years ago my supervisors bosses boss type nikka who unfortunately had a wife with terminal cancer loses a 6 figures job, this is like 2002

Loses the job due to several rapey instances of him getting clownish with the hoes lol this man gotta be 50+ back then I'm like 18-19 and with your wife dying you lose a job under those circumstances and it was funny because I was fukking one of the supposed victims who got like 65K from this shyt but fukk all that I wonder what happened to him man thinking back now damn buddy fukked up
Duke:usure:

Woodwerkz

R.I.P. King Bean #8 #24 and Little Deuce #2 Gigi
Daps
Reppin
Mamba Mentality # Kobe&GiGi. #LakerNation #LWO
I'm pretty sure if you admit to having sex with a 15 year old you getting a statutory rape charge breh

It's just what I said in the other thread...but cats still trying to hype up something that ain't there bruh.

Again...as a South Carolinian

In the state of SC... A 15 year old "CAN NOT" consent to sex. So even is she did give it up...the STATE WILL STILL PROSECUTE even without the minor's say so. So the part about her going ghost doesn't matter in SC at all.

Am I the only one noticing the Warrant and court documents being cut off and not shown in full?

And they can, other teenagers. I lost my virginity to my high school girlfriend, which was cool, because we were both second years :dame:

That's not true in all states...only states with "Romeo & Juliet" laws on the book. If you reside in a state without it...even as a teen under the age of consent you can be charged with Statutory Rape.

Zero

Wig-Twisting Season
Daps
what was the age of consent in South Carolina in 2001?

South Carolina current age of consent is only 16 :sitdown: are we sure it wasnt 15 in 2001 :sitdown: its one them backwards ass states

edit: South Carolina age of consent is only 14? Someone explain this to me

"The legal age of consent in South Carolina is 16. However, individuals as young as 14 years old are able to consent to have sex with a partner who is 18years old or younger. Submitting to coercion, especially of an aggravated nature, is not consent."

edit: I understand. Youjng as 14 can be with a 18 year old, anyone 16 can be with anyone above the age.

:hhh:
full