Damn they got paper work on Charlamagne(update aww shyt Victim wants to reopen case)

Daps
yal think Envy would be cool if they replaced Chalamagne with Star on the breakfast club or would he still be mad about that old sh1t?

:ohhh:

i mean if sh1t hits the fan and they're forced to drop Charl then Star makes the most sense as a replacement.... and if Envy isn't cool with it then imo he can be dropped, replace him with Clue or someone.
If they replace charlamange the show becomes terrible. He's the main attraction. Envy is cool but he needs to charla and Angela Yee is PC as hell.

LeVraiPapi

Redemption is Coming
Daps
Dont think for a moment, that the "powers that be", didn't know about all this, before they gave him these huge platforms.

and that's how they keep you c00ning and have you push whatever agenda they want. They know you know they know. So, every time, you get outta line, they will put you right back in line :ufdup:

TAYLONDO SAMSWORTHY

Veteran
Verified
Supporter
Daps
what was the age of consent in South Carolina in 2001?

South Carolina current age of consent is only 16 :sitdown: are we sure it wasnt 15 in 2001 :sitdown: its one them backwards ass states

edit: South Carolina age of consent is only 14? Someone explain this to me

"The legal age of consent in South Carolina is 16. However, individuals as young as 14 years old are able to consent to have sex with a partner who is 18years old or younger. Submitting to coercion, especially of an aggravated nature, is not consent."

edit: I understand. Youjng as 14 can be with a 18 year old, anyone 16 can be with anyone above the age.

:hhh:

Damn I bet R Kelly got a few cribs out there :dead:

desjardins

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Mustard Island
It will be VERY interesting to see how black twitter and #metoo handles this.
Them nikkas got picks it seems. They destroyed Bill Cosby, Nate Parker and trying destroy RKelly but let nikkas they like like Neil DeGrasse and CeeLo ride with no real impact.

the beef is mainly between Star and DJ Envy

Star and Envy were beefing back in the mid 2000s, Star went a bit too far and said some wild sh1t about Envy's daughter (I don't remember the details but i think it involved a gun)

he said something to the effect of he'd cum on Envy daughter and it would look like mayonnaise. I heard it live as I listened every day on my hour commute. That morning show was the GOAT too, the moment he said that shyt I figured he'd get suspended or something, didn't realize his career would never be the same after that

Daps
Reppin
Golden Era/Drama free Zone
If they replace charlamange the show becomes terrible. He's the main attraction. Envy is cool but he needs to charla and Angela Yee is PC as hell.
Charlamagne got his whole steez from Star and Star does it better

dude was on the radio nationwide sonning nikkas when Charl was having sex with children

if they replace him with Star the show will be bigger than it is now

⠀X ⠀

Geoff
Daps
It will be VERY interesting to see how black twitter and #metoo handles this.
Them nikkas got picks it seems. They destroyed Bill Cosby, Nate Parker and trying destroy RKelly but let nikkas they like like Neil DeGrasse and CeeLo ride with no real impact.

he said something to the effect of he'd cum on Envy daughter and it would look like mayonnaise. I heard it live as I listened every day on my hour commute. That morning show was the GOAT too, the moment he said that shyt I figured he'd get suspended or something, didn't realize his career would never be the same after that

What happened with Neil DeGrasse?

And yeah the Star and Bucwild show was one of the best radio shows ever

desjardins

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Mustard Island
What happened with Neil DeGrasse?

One of his former students claimed he Pill Cosby'd her and use to say shyt like she had to suck his dikk to pass class.
It's not even the fact if it's true or not, let the courts look into that if the statue of limitations allow
It's the fact black twitter and them didn't even TRY to look into it and none of the black feminist gave a fukk about the alleged victims story (it's note worthy she is a black hotep type which is kinda the enemy of black twitter feminist)
The movement has no consistency if the mob that tries ppl in the court of public opinion arbitrarily picks whose career they're ending based off how much they like you are not

Daps
Reppin
NULL

dude was on the radio nationwide sonning nikkas when Charl was having sex with children

No it won't... Star isn't a hip hop head.... he's just a shock jock..... that's not gonna work on mainstream radio in 2018

YAYU

MARIJUAY0
Daps
Reppin
NJ

Star needs to come back to radio again. Star & Buckwild was the shyt! He always had precise darts at any moment and was hilarious without even sayin anythin funny. He’d be great on satellite radio.

Mr Hate Coffee

Veteran
Daps
tumblr_nff7vgxHxS1saxqmso1_500.gif

unrelated, but what is this big tittied chick up to these days?