Damn they got paper work on Charlamagne(update aww shyt Victim wants to reopen case)

Real

Daps
Reppin
Under Your Skin
Boy i hope this works for yall. Yall been trying to get charlamagne the fukk outta here for awhile.

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
:deadmanny:

I remember asking somebody YEARS ago if that nikka wore eyeliner.
:dead:Lol.. Looks like he blends and contours more than I do. Think Char said that it was because of the “black soap” face products that he was using . Yeah right.
:stopitslime:

Kingshango

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Chicago

giphy.gif

Daps
Reppin
Golden Era/Drama free Zone
Can someone explain the beef with Star and Charlamagne?
Can someone explain the beef with Star and Charlamagne?
the beef is mainly between Star and DJ Envy

Star and Envy were beefing back in the mid 2000s, Star went a bit too far and said some wild sh1t about Envy's daughter (I don't remember the details but i think it involved a gun)

Star got fired from his widely syndicated and successful morning show (Star and Buckwild) and got arrested for the threats......

then he kinda disappeared for a while but slowly started to make a comeback via the internet these past few years

Breakfast club blows up with DJ Envy, Charlamage rolling with them so he's catching strays too cause thats how the hater gets down

You fuk up my show, I'll fukk up yours

Streets gotta eat

:manny:

itsyoung!!

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
Yeah if he blew the 15 year old’s back out there should be a statutory rape charge right? Somethings not adding up here :jbhmm:

what was the age of consent in South Carolina in 2001?

South Carolina current age of consent is only 16 :sitdown: are we sure it wasnt 15 in 2001 :sitdown: its one them backwards ass states

edit: South Carolina age of consent is only 14? Someone explain this to me

"The legal age of consent in South Carolina is 16. However, individuals as young as 14 years old are able to consent to have sex with a partner who is 18years old or younger. Submitting to coercion, especially of an aggravated nature, is not consent."

edit: I understand. Youjng as 14 can be with a 18 year old, anyone 16 can be with anyone above the age.

:hhh: