Damn they got paper work on Charlamagne(update aww shyt Victim wants to reopen case)

BruhManFromTheFifthFlo

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
I had an ex, she lost her virginity at 15 to a 26 year old. By 15 she was already hitting the clubs & nikkaz in clubs probably didnt know she was underage

Most females by 15/16 are fukking
True shyt. I was recently talking to this chick who when she was 14 was in gang bangs. She even fukked her teacher and a cop inside of a holding cell. Don’t make it right, but they are out here fukkin :francis:

Last edited:

MercuryHayes

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Stationed in Antarctica, Coldest Niggga Alive
True shyt. I was revolt talking to this chick who when she was 14 was in gang bangs. She even fukked her teacher and a cop inside of s holding cell. Don’t make it right, but they are out here fukkin :francis:

bruh that ain't nothing close to the norm.

SheWantTheD

Veteran
Daps
True shyt. I was revolt talking to this chick who when she was 14 was in gang bangs. She even fukked her teacher and a cop inside of s holding cell. Don’t make it right, but they are out here fukkin :francis:
sounds like she was in some sort of sex ring from an early age.. reminds me of that girl that let that football team run a train on her in the bathroom (she was kidnapped and in sex ring).

Egomaniacal1

Director of the Federal Bureau of Instigation
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Martin, TN
How tf did random people online find all this information in a day:mjlol:

I'm convinced the internet could solve the greatest unsolved crimes of our time...i'm patiently waiting for some hacker nerd living in his momma's basement who wasn't even alive in 96, to leak some brand new evidence of a cover-up solving the JonBenet Ramsey case. :mjlol:

BruhManFromTheFifthFlo

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
bruh that ain't nothing close to the norm.
You really think these girl ain’t getting fukked by their teachers or having trains ran on them? :heh:

That lil nikka from New York just died recently cause some young thot got some train ran on her on Snapchat.

The cop thing, sure. But don’t kid yourself thinking the rest ain’t going on with these young impressionable girls :heh:

Last edited:

BruhManFromTheFifthFlo

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
sounds like she was in some sort of sex ring from an early age.. reminds me of that girl that let that football team run a train on her in the bathroom (she was kidnapped and in sex ring).
Nah she met some older dude and got turned out. He was into shyt like that. She said she enjoyed every second of it :francis:

Tenchi Ryu

Ashtray B!tch
Daps
Reppin
Chicago - SouthSide - Wild 100s
fumlgfydehlh372zy9nv.jpg

Music Fiend

Superstar
Daps
I personally dont think he did it. But hey to each his own. I see the evidence and he was defintely more involved than he has said. But i heard her interview and it seemed off too. Somewhere between the two seems right.

He probably did sleep with her but a bg hole im the story is why the parents WILLFULLY allowed this 22 year old nikka to be in their home, meet them, take their kid and her friend out etc.

shyt dont add up b.