Damn they got paper work on Charlamagne(update aww shyt Victim wants to reopen case)

Benefited

Banned
Daps
Y’all remember how in that snoop dogg breakfast club interview this nikka was bringing up the term he loves so much “rape culture” and how he has to bring this up every other week on the BC or BI.

Always found something extremely fishy about why he was obsessed with the topic. When you have to overcompensate like that, you’re usually hiding something. It’s starting to make sense now :patrice:

I would think you would avoid the situation all together though. But I guess you have gay and cheating pastors,preaching heavy against that every sunday.
I just think this dude has reinvented himself so many times succesfully,he has forgotten many of his positions he's taken on things and who he really is. She said she didn't want his money,lets see if she keeps that consistent. But I have to say that adds a layer of credibility to what she is saying. We've seen his wife too,safe to say he wasn't getting p*ssy like that before the fame. Those weird spots he had on his face,quivering lip mannerisms,little to no facial hair and balding. Dude is easily the portrait of a creep,but people seem to look less like creeps after they get a little success and money.

Secure Da Bag

Veteran
Daps
I wonder how Angela Rye will respond to this :jbhmm:

The whole Hot97 crew sitting back like :mjlit:. Yall know Ebro paid to get this out there

I mean it’s fukked up how we got here but oh well... nikkas be trying to get celebrities out of here off of allegations so I guess Charlemagne got to get dem ‘gations too. I wonder if Amanda Diva will go on there to have a conversation about this one...

I wonder if Joe Budden is gonna keep Mal from speaking on this on the podcast. Mal should definitely give his opinion on this :lolbron:

The Coochie Assassin

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
RD4L
Those weird spots he had on his face,quivering lip mannerisms,little to no facial hair and balding. Dude is easily the portrait of a creep,but people seem to look less like creeps after they get a little success and money.

:patrice: Are you saying CTG did this because he had no clue he would level up and be as famous as he is today?

And are you saying CTG is an ugly dude who couldn’t get p*ssy unless he drugged women?

RennisDeynolds

I am untethered and my rage knows no bounds!
Daps
Reppin
Paddys Pub
I wonder if Joe Budden is gonna keep Mal from speaking on this on the podcast. Mal should definitely give his opinion on this :lolbron:

Open season on charlatan. He always tried to shyt on other shows/podcasts/etc when they started picking up steam and he stays trying to get people caught up :hubie:

Soundbwoy

Accept to take the L
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Montreal
Brother Lenard has been smart about this by being buddy buddy with a lot of people on black twitter, putting them in position as he grew in power. Nobody major is tweeting about this he's not even bothered. It's going to be interesting to see how this thing unfold :sas2:

ThrobbingHood

Breh&Breh Associates™
Daps
I doubt much will happen to him because the victim was a black girl. That’s the harsh reality. If any of R.Kelly’s victims were white, they would’ve thrown him under the jail but he’s still touring today. Black women are not afforded that same justice in the system. Trust me, this will blow over. Charlamagne has way too many connections.

Benefited

Banned
Daps
:patrice: Are you saying CTG did this because he had no clue he would level up and be as famous as he is today?

And are you saying CTG is an ugly dude who couldn’t get p*ssy unless he drugged women?

Im saying he did what many weirdos feel like they have to do to get what they want with women. Some pay,some wait for them to get drunk like he suggested in his tweet,some are impatient and drug the drink,some flat out take it. Alot of guys who go after teens go after them because they can't get women that attractive who are their own age. So they go after the impressionable young ones who don't know they are too attractive for they ugly,lame ass yet. I saw them nikkas who was pulling up to the highschools back in the day,they was taken advantage of the money and vehichle they had over us,damn sure wasn't they looks:scust:

Adidacs

All Star
Daps
Dont think for a moment, that the "powers that be", didn't know about all this, before they gave him these huge platforms.

came in here to say this

whenever you see no talent bootlickers come up to be famous in the entertainment industry, they have dirt on them

same shyt with politicians... you have to be able to be trusted, and there's no better motivation than the risk of being outed as a pedophile

so people with those tendencies are who the powers that be choose for the most part

Will Ross

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
I doubt much will happen to him because the victim was a black girl. That’s the harsh reality. If any of R.Kelly’s victims were white, they would’ve thrown him under the jail but he’s still touring today. Black women are not afforded that same justice in the system. Trust me, this will blow over. Charlamagne has way too many connections.

Bullshyt Brian banks went to jail based on a lie a black Women told. And Charlamagne got in trouble for what he did.