DAMN... the PlayStation Classic flopped. Already 40% off and it came out 3 weeks ago

Rell84shots

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
These companies is greedy for money that's why they won't do B/C on next gen systems anymore. Sony thought they could do what Nintendo & Sega did by re-releasing the SNES/NES mini & Genesis and it backfired on em.
Xbox One did BC because they had to, and Sony thought that the PS Now subscription would be more popular than it is. PS Now is a bust and they just completely abandoned the PS2 to PS4 project.

Paper Boi

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
i personally would never buy an emulator either way but....

shyt was a cheap money grab.

nintendo at least put out a semi quality product for a decent price. :yeshrug:

Cladyclad

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit Lions, Michigan Wolverines & LWO
Xbox One did BC because they had to, and Sony thought that the PS Now subscription would be more popular than it is. PS Now is a bust and they just completely abandoned the PS2 to PS4 project.
graph-1143535.jpeg

Cladyclad

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit Lions, Michigan Wolverines & LWO
Go look up all the complaints people have for the service, poor connection and input lags are the top complaints. If it weren't a bust you wouldn't have people like me and millions of others asking for backwards comp still.
Just because u don’t like something doesn’t mean it’s a flop. The shyt is 52% of the market lol

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
Not that I'm sticking up for Sony so
:whoa:

I really do think they had their hands tied with the games available, that's why its so easy to hack, I reckon that was done on purpose so people would buy it and then put the games they wanted on there without Sony having to shell out for licenses or cannibalize themselves with the reissues

Still does not explain the shytty emulation though

that's diabolical, but I don't put shyt past anyone :leon:

the licences are definitely an issue.

SleezyBigSlim

Banned
Daps
PS1 games look like dog shyt that's why. Im the worlds biggest PlayStation fanboy but I can't fukk with the PS1 fugly ass graphics. N64 handed PS1 its ass intil it got must have exclusives like Final Fantasy 7.

parallax

Superstar
Daps
PS1 games look like dog shyt that's why. Im the worlds biggest PlayStation fanboy but I can't fukk with the PS1 fugly ass graphics. N64 handed PS1 its ass intil it got must have exclusives like Final Fantasy 7.

so for a few months?