DAMN... the PlayStation Classic flopped. Already 40% off and it came out 3 weeks ago

ChuckTaylor84

Penthouse Player
Supporter
Daps
:feedme: When y'all get the hacking shyt downpact lost, please.

From what i've seen using Bleemsync is the only way to hack it for now. I'm considering waiting a little longer if someone ends up making a program like Hakchi to make things easier.

The only thing I don't about Bleemsync is you have to use the second USB port where the Player 2 controller would go in.

Here's a video to explain it a little better

Yade

BigJohnsons lol
Daps
From what i've seen using Bleemsync is the only way to hack it for now. I'm considering waiting a little longer if someone ends up making a program like Hakchi to make things easier.

The only thing I don't about Bleemsync is you have to use the second USB port where the Player 2 controller would go in.

Here's a video to explain it a little better

I tried using BleemSync but couldn’t get it to work
Retroarch works fine though

Jacaveli The Don

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
#NarcissistGang
I'm getting fed up trying to hack this with a 16gb, 32gb, 128gb microSD card and 128gb flash drive

My old ass 4gb flash drive is the only one that works but obviously can't hold more than 7-8 games at a time

Plus when Retroarch is loaded it won't play the 20 pre-loaded games at the same time so its either 7 games I want on it or 20 shytty games

Bleemsync needs to get its shyt together and update the new hack superquick beford I throw this in the bushes

Hiphoplives4eva

Solid Gold Dashikis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
black love, unity, and music
PS1/N64 era games, by and large, have not aged well. From a design standpoint they're still classics (good game design is forever) and anyone interested in the history of gaming should experience them. But the growing pains of switching from 2D to 3D are laid bare in damn near everything from that time from a playability standpoint, and the games are ugly as sin. Old 3D graphics just don't have the same timeless quality as 2D sprites. It's just a difficult era to go back to.
N64 games aged just fine. Don't lump the OG N64 to the PS1 garbage.

SMH

Zero

Wig-Twisting Season
Daps
What's also funny is that now that there's no success to latch onto, emulation on PC for these old games is alright even though the same was said for the NES and SNES classics :loldenzel2:

reigun

Superstar
Daps
That game list is truly suspect. How do launch this and not get Crash, Spyro, Tomb Raider, and/or Parappa the Rappa? Them joints were staples in just about every kid's PS1 lineup.

And no Symphony of the Night? What, did everyone just know this was gonna flop and turn Sony down on lisencing? Wtf?

Deltron

The Return
Top Supporter
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The year 3030
That game list is truly suspect. How do launch this and not get Crash, Spyro, Tomb Raider, and/or Parappa the Rappa? Them joints were staples in just about every kid's PS1 lineup.

And no Symphony of the Night? What, did everyone just know this was gonna flop and turn Sony down on lisencing? Wtf?

it's speculated that those weren't included because they had/have remakes/remasters on current systems

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Sony should've gave the Vita full access to the PS1 and PS2 libraries or better yet, make a competitor to the Switch that will have full access to the PS1 PS2 and PS3 library of games.

now that’d be dope...I think the switch has scared sony completely out of the handheld gaming market tho