DAMN... the PlayStation Classic flopped. Already 40% off and it came out 3 weeks ago

Yade

BigJohnsons lol
Daps
Transfer to the ps mini or to your PC?
I'd assume you have to hack it via your pc then you'd likely transfer there via that program. Now can you run such a program via iOS? Check the store for the program :yeshrug: or Google it because the Apple store be funny stylin on unofficial apps...
Im wondering if I can download the ISO game files from my iPhone and transfer them to the mini
I don’t own a PC so I can’t use the flash drive method :(

Jacaveli The Don

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
#NarcissistGang
Not that I'm sticking up for Sony so
:whoa:

I really do think they had their hands tied with the games available, that's why its so easy to hack, I reckon that was done on purpose so people would buy it and then put the games they wanted on there without Sony having to shell out for licenses or cannibalize themselves with the reissues

Still does not explain the shytty emulation though

Tommy Fits

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
QUEENS NY
Which version of the PS3 is the one where you can hack and play both PS1, PS2 games?
I dunno, I was taking about buying the digital version from the PlayStation store. For $26 I can buy tomb raider 2, metal gear hd collection, and dino crisis 2. That's a better list than what they're offering for $60

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
Im wondering if I can download the ISO game files from my iPhone and transfer them to the mini
I don’t own a PC so I can’t use the flash drive method :(
See if there is an app via Google but I doubt it...
It's trash. They had an opportunity to make something dope. Coulda had the dualshock. Make it so you can download games off psn or some shyt like that. But they phoned it in. :yeshrug:
Why make another version of what they already have, you can do that from a PlayStation :dwillhuh: the concept of a mini means they don't have faith in ps now :francis:

No need for an Xbox mini when there's Gamepass and bc that follows you from gen to pc...
Way too technical...
How about you don't get the mini and just run an emulator from the picture or any PC you'd use today :yeshrug:

homiedontplaydat

Omniversal Guardian
Supporter
Daps
Ps One is overrated

N64 had more classics and was more capable

Sony just had the cd factor and more third party support due to the CD format

But local multiplayer and unique experiences N64 gave me better memories
As time goes by I'm starting to feel the same.

Mario 64
Ocarina of Time
Golden Eye
WCW/NWO Revenge
Perfect Dark
Bomberman
Turok
Jet Force Gemini
Donkey Kong 64

^^^^^
Put those on a N64 mini and it'd be sold out everywhere, blocky graphics and all.

The N64 may be the most under rated console ever

KillbertArenas

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
PG - Maryland
2D sprites are timeless.
snes-super-mario-world-1-d.png

meanwhile, anything 3D graphics like before 2001 aged like milk

:ohhh:

Thats an interesting observation

goatmane

Veteran
Daps
It's trash. They had an opportunity to make something dope. Coulda had the dualshock. Make it so you can download games off psn or some shyt like that. But they phoned it in. :yeshrug:

Exactly

everybody already got a ps4. Just make some USB attachment with 500 gb that plays PS1 / ps2 games that people could download from the PSN store

bordeaux

xxx
Daps
Reppin
God's Plan
did the psone come w/ a dualshock? this is a stupid complaint to me.

i do get people being upset at the lack of staple games. if i could find this somewhere for 30ish bucks, as yall say, i would buy one just b/c.

Yade

BigJohnsons lol
Daps
did the psone come w/ a dualshock? this is a stupid complaint to me.

i do get people being upset at the lack of staple games. if i could find this somewhere for 30ish bucks, as yall say, i would buy one just b/c.
Price match at target and use there cartwheel deal and it’s about $35

parallax

Superstar
Daps
Not that I'm sticking up for Sony so
:whoa:

I really do think they had their hands tied with the games available, that's why its so easy to hack, I reckon that was done on purpose so people would buy it and then put the games they wanted on there without Sony having to shell out for licenses or cannibalize themselves with the reissues

Still does not explain the shytty emulation though

Agreed, and it's one of the lanes Nintendo's isolation has afforded them a winning hand. There's so many licensing issues in Sony's backlog that theres gonna be major issues in producing classic editions. And that's even going forward as well. Honestly sega is the only one that could match nintendo on that front, but the well is tainted with them due to those garbage ass emulator boxes

ill_will82

What you see, is what you get
Daps
Who the hell wants a classic version of systems with backwards compatibility capabilities? Instead of coming out with this shyt they should've just released a PS1 emulator through the PS4.

These companies is greedy for money that's why they won't do B/C on next gen systems anymore. Sony thought they could do what Nintendo & Sega did by re-releasing the SNES/NES mini & Genesis and it backfired on em.