Damn so PS5 isn't full RDNA 2 missing VRS, mesh shaders other features.

Collateral

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I see why there were rumors for a PS5 Pro already. Sony took the cheap way out after selling all those damn systems this past generation. Ridiculous
I’m personally waiting for a Switch Pro & Ps5 pro. fukk spending all this money on hardware that came out the gate dated underpowered. They not finna finesse me and my money.

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Where’s all the developers raving about the Series X ?

:mjlol:

And I guess you Xbox brothers must of forgot about the little retarded friend Series S holding you back

They hanging with the same devs that are currently raving about the ps5's super fast game changing SSD

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
the same Mad Titan who said "wait until the multiplat comparisons come out showing the POWAH of the X1X!!!"

we've seen how that has gone.

:unimpressed:

:snooze:

ItWasWritten

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The Scriptures
Wait a minute

Update: While the WGP design does seem closer to RDNA 1 along with the render backends, it’s unclear whether the FPUs on the PS5 are the same as the ones on the consumer-grade Zen 2 chips. Either way, the FPUs appear to have been shaved with half the register size in comparison to a standard Zen 2 core.

They are not sure what this has, and also doesn’t ps5 have it own custom design ?

And didn’t Lisa from and say it’s rdna 2 ?

You lying ass nikkaz

Nothing to see here

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Wait a minute

Update: While the WGP design does seem closer to RDNA 1 along with the render backends, it’s unclear whether the FPUs on the PS5 are the same as the ones on the consumer-grade Zen 2 chips. Either way, the FPUs appear to have been shaved with half the register size in comparison to a standard Zen 2 core.

They are not sure what this has, and also doesn’t ps5 have it own custom design ?

And didn’t Lisa from and say it’s rdna 2 ?

You lying ass nikkaz

Nothing to see here
It's still saying the same thing :mjlol:

They are just being as clear as possible.

This really isn't the hill to die on... We still waiting on those PS5 launch games y'all was so hype about

ItWasWritten

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The Scriptures
It's still saying the same thing :mjlol:

They are just being as clear as possible.

This really isn't the hill to die on... We still waiting on those PS5 launch games y'all was so hype about
The article is false and got clicks they know nothing

The audacity you as an Xbox Stan have to even mention anything about waiting for ANY game boggles my mind.

What universe do you live in

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
The article is false and got clicks they know nothing

The audacity you as an Xbox Stan have to even mention anything about waiting for ANY game boggles my mind.

What universe do you live in
Everyone that got a series x at launch and to date knows exactly what they are getting into.

Sony Stan getting sold used car salesman deals and promises. But that's a story for another thread

Auger

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
6ix
I guess specs matter....until they don't I guess

If the positions were reversed, the difference in power would be declared from the mountain tops :mjlol:

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
Everyone that got a series x at launch and to date knows exactly what they are getting into.

Sony Stan getting sold used car salesman deals and promises. But that's a story for another thread

The only reason people by consoles is for minuscule amounts of power difference.

Or they are just going to the next iteration of the console that brought them goty after goty. Last of Us 2 and Tsushima already look like next gen games.

When your first party games are teh best looking in the industry on inferior hardware I’m sure most people aren’t checking to see whats under the hood at this point

Leasy

Let's add some Alizarin Crimson & Van Dyke Brown
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Philly (BYRD GANG)
I’m personally waiting for a Switch Pro & Ps5 pro. fukk spending all this money on hardware that came out the gate dated underpowered. They not finna finesse me and my money.

The generation is not underpowered. Xbox is probably the first system in two generations with a next gen leap. From reading the stories Sony system came out the gate underpowered. Nintendo my expectations from them is not high. Nintendo found a niche and won't over powered their game systems.

People say Sony first generation but from the RDNA story they will be missing next gen features that Microsoft will have or next gen titles should have.

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
The generation is not underpowered. Xbox is probably the first system in two generations with a next gen leap. From reading the stories Sony system came out the gate underpowered. Nintendo my expectations from them is not high. Nintendo found a niche and won't over powered their game systems.

People say Sony first generation but from the RDNA story they will be missing next gen features that Microsoft will have or next gen titles should have.

Devs been on record saying the difference ain't what was proclaimed by some.

then the evidence started dripping out.

where's the power difference, so far the better common games have been on the supposedly "weaker" console. :unimpressed:

stop holding out hope for these clowns in Redmond. let it go.

Collateral

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

The X1 & PS4 were underpowered out the box, which was the reason for the mid-cycle refreshes. Microsoft corrected that this time but it looks like Sony is still cutting corners for another cash grab. I’m not with the fukkery these companies are on, they’re all guilty. I’m just speaking as a casual tho.