Damn so PS5 isn't full RDNA 2 missing VRS, mesh shaders other features.

Auger

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
6ix
Last gen games can't be patched exclusively for ps5 like they are for series x. The best developers can do is update the ps4 pro version and let the ps5's boost mode take it from there. That's why last gen games look better on series x, it has nothing to do with the hardware being too weak and everything to do with Sony's backwards compatibility model. That's a problem that could be fixed with a system update but Sony won't do it because they plan on reselling the updated ps5 versions of their games.

For next gen games the difference between consoles aren't very noticeable to the vast majority of people.
I knew all that, I was referring to multi-platform last gen games that performed better on the X1X

5n0man

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CALI
On this train of thought, is there any Xbox game that got a next gen patch that wasn't patched already on Xbox One X?
There's plenty of backwards compatible Xbox games with series x exclusive patches.

The biggest example is cyberpunk. The reason the game looks far better and has a more populated city is because they aren't bottlenecked by last gen systems. They can't patch any of that on PS5 without fukking up the ps4 pro version.

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Debate about one thing get proved wrong spin cycle to something else. :wow: It's all good, usually takes some time but i'm proven right once again