Damn so PS5 isn't full RDNA 2 missing VRS, mesh shaders other features.

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
dOgqVEN.gif

:mjlol:

Was Halo Infinite supposed to have these vaunted features that the ps5 is supposedly missing ? :russ:

god damn this game is sexy. :picard:

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Xbot:Ps5 hAz No RdNa2

Sane gamer:Yes, it does. AMD confirmed it, it's RNDA 2.

*later on*

PS5's RDNA 2 is custom based.

Dumb Xbot:BuT wHaT'S tHe PoWeR gAiNs? WhAt BoUt SaMpLeR fEeDbAcK sTrEaMiNg DoLbY?

You dudes have resorted to babbling about ultra nerd minutae because it looks like a bullet point for your console warring. You guys don't really care about games or features or none of that, you just care about propping up MSFT at all costs :mjlol:
:comeon:

lets act like this hasn't be a topic since before covid blew up, and since spec's dropped for PS5.

Yeah we JUST now bringing this up as a retort to? Oh that right stans saying PS5 had FULL RDNA2 also.

But sure:hubie:

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
:comeon:

lets act like this hasn't be a topic since before covid blew up, and since spec's dropped for PS5.

Yeah we JUST now bringing this up as a retort to? Oh that right stans saying PS5 had FULL RDNA2 also.

But sure:hubie:
Why say shyt that can easily be proven wrong? For months you morons kept saying the PS5 isn't RDNA 2. People said yes it is RDNA2. Now you do this sneaky ass shyt whereby you alter a few words and claim that's what people were saying(Full RDNA2)
Goal post moving here again.

https://www.thecoli.com/search/23046387/?q=full+rdna2&o=relevance&c[node]=4

You can search and see the words "FULL RDNA2" was not uttered ONCE by ANYONE on here prior to this thread except for a lone @PS5 post.

Now you want to play semantics and decided to stan the term "Full RDNA2" because MSFT marketed it today. You dudes don't get tired?

Please stop playing stupid.

Edit: Wow I even said this exactly way back in March

It's a customized RDNA 2.

jpg
On a features level, Cerny reveals features that suggest parity with other upcoming AMD and AMD-derived products based on the RDNA 2 technology. A new block known as the Geometry Engine offers developers unparalleled control over triangles and other primitives, and easy optimisation for geometry culling. Functionality extends to the creation of 'primitive shaders' which sounds very similar to the mesh shaders found in Nvidia Turing and upcoming RDNA 2 GPUs.

This is nothing new. You guys are bored as shyt and quite frankly pathetic. I cannot believe the shyt you guys find to stan. :picard: Tomorrow you guys will probably be stanning something as stupid as which console smells better.

"fULl rDNa2!" is not going to make Halo Infinite release earlier.

Last edited:

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Why say shyt that can easily be proven wrong? For months you morons kept saying the PS5 isn't RDNA 2. People said yes it is RDNA2. Now you do this sneaky ass shyt whereby you alter a few words and claim that's what people were saying(Full RDNA2)
Goal post moving here again.

https://www.thecoli.com/search/23046387/?q=full+rdna2&o=relevance&c[node]=4

You can search and see the words "FULL RDNA2" was not uttered ONCE by ANYONE on here prior to this thread except for a lone @PS5 post.

Now you want to play semantics and decided to stan the term "Full RDNA2" because MSFT marketed it today. You dudes don't get tired?

Please stop playing stupid.

Edit: Wow I even said this exactly way back in March

This is nothing new. You guys are bored as shyt and quite frankly pathetic. I cannot believe the shyt you guys find to stan. :picard: Tomorrow you guys will probably be stanning something as stupid as which console smells better.

"fULl rDNa2!" is not going to make Halo Infinite release earlier.

:hubie:

You win bruh

FULL RDNA 2 RDNA 2, custom...whatever. you win. You in your feelings lately so I'ma let you rock:picard:

Ps5 is custom RDNA based on RDNA 2 tech, customize RDNA 2 (still not full RDNA2:mjpls:)

I'ma let you enjoy and never comment in the xbox hating and narrative threads...wait you mad blind to those. So I guess you won't have much to post outside of the occasional":mjlol:" and ":mjgrin:"

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
:hubie:

You win bruh

FULL RDNA 2 RDNA 2, custom...whatever. you win. You in your feelings lately so I'ma let you rock:picard:

Ps5 is custom RDNA based on RDNA 2 tech, customize RDNA 2 (still not full RDNA2:mjpls:)

I'ma let you enjoy and never comment in the xbox hating and narrative threads...wait you mad blind to those. So I guess you won't have much to post outside of the occasional":mjlol:" and ":mjgrin:"
Xbox deserves the hate :mjlol:

You can comment. Just go full force stan. Don't play in between. :mjlol:

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Xbox deserves the hate :mjlol:

You can comment. Just go full force stan. Don't play in between. :mjlol:
I love xbox/microsoft

But I love games more:whew:

I game on all systems

I just dislike sony:hhh:

But not there games:ehh:

So I fall inbetween

But.. the balance in here be off... it's all entertainment at the end of the day:yeshrug:

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I love xbox/microsoft

But I love games more:whew:

I game on all systems

I just dislike sony:hhh:

But not there games:ehh:

So I fall inbetween

But.. the balance in here be off... it's all entertainment at the end of the day:yeshrug:
I like Playstation
I hate Microsoft. I detest them. I hate everything about Microsoft. I hate their employees, their products, their stans everything. I'm typing this on a Linux distro that's how much I hate them. I even got Xbox live gamepass ordered through a burner card just so it doesn't get charged under my name :scust:
:troll: but Phil Spencer a liar tho :mjlol:

Obreh Winfrey

Truly Brehthtaking
Supporter
Daps
I like Playstation
I hate Microsoft. I detest them. I hate everything about Microsoft. I hate their employees, their products, their stans everything. I'm typing this on a Linux distro that's how much I hate them. I even got Xbox live gamepass ordered through a burner card just so it doesn't get charged under my name :scust:
Microsoft fukk your bytch or something :picard:?

spliz

SplizThaDon
Daps
Reppin
NY all day..Da Stead & BK..
So whats the solution and how does it benchmark against vrs ?

Edit: I have both pre-ordered
Why would u ask him? He don’t work for Sony. They obviously haven’t really told people specifics but they have said that their solutions are custom. How that works remains to be seen.

Tflasha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Texas
:mjlol:its gonna be real funny when sony games look better than xbox games once again and all this shyt they talking about goes out the window like last gen:mjlol: