Damn so PS5 isn't full RDNA 2 missing VRS, mesh shaders other features.

Mountain

All Star
Daps
Reppin
more money
Why say shyt that can easily be proven wrong? For months you morons kept saying the PS5 isn't RDNA 2. People said yes it is RDNA2. Now you do this sneaky ass shyt whereby you alter a few words and claim that's what people were saying(Full RDNA2)
Goal post moving here again.

https://www.thecoli.com/search/23046387/?q=full+rdna2&o=relevance&c[node]=4

You can search and see the words "FULL RDNA2" was not uttered ONCE by ANYONE on here prior to this thread except for a lone @PS5 post.

Now you want to play semantics and decided to stan the term "Full RDNA2" because MSFT marketed it today. You dudes don't get tired?

Please stop playing stupid.

Edit: Wow I even said this exactly way back in March

This is nothing new. You guys are bored as shyt and quite frankly pathetic. I cannot believe the shyt you guys find to stan. :picard: Tomorrow you guys will probably be stanning something as stupid as which console smells better.

"fULl rDNa2!" is not going to make Halo Infinite release earlier.

Yea, if we get desperate enough we may even start stanin sht like 4k UI's and menu's :mjcry:

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
Sony hasn't given details on what the customizations would be specifically but both AMD and Sony has confirmed that it is a customized version of RDNA 2.

Just because they haven't given details on how the customizations differ from full RDNA 2 doesn't mean they dont have something planned for those features.

They've been kinda silent about specifics when it comes to specs.
Yeah they silent because they wanna be like "SURPRISE!!!" at a later time :comeon:
But you see, Sony spoke on it. An engineer who created the thing spoke on it, Rosario Leonardi confirmed it's not rdna2
Sony Engineer Claims that the PS5 GPU is not Based on RDNA 2, Rather a Hybrid Between 1 and 2 | Hardware Times
And all this info leaked after fatboi1 got his version of reality in disorder :hubie:
When I grow up, I want to buy dirty Craiglist mattresses like you.

:mjlol:
I don't think you make enough for that but keep striving :obama:
Better than reaching 50 and being a famous internet meme :mjgrin:
What meme are you referring to
Yes my girl cheated on me with a nikka who worked at Microsoft :mjcry:
I don't officially work there
:mjlol:its gonna be real funny when sony games look better than xbox games once again and all this shyt they talking about goes out the window like last gen:mjlol:
Yeah ok :smugdraper:

iceberg_is_on_fire

Honolulu Blue Ski Mask Way
Daps
Reppin
Lombardi Trophies in Allen Park

Lends a lot to the rumor that it was going to come out in 2019. A lot of these decisions are weird. 36cus were specifically because of how Sony is choosing to handle backwards compatibility. As game engines move more and more to compute, Sony removed or settled on parts that is lesser in compute or just outright not having the latest technology, tying itself back to the idea that the ps5 was due to come out in 2019.

Digital Foundry Article Technical Discussion [2021]

Alex from Digital Foundry speaks on it here.
Getting back to the Power Differential thing on the last Page mentioned by @chris1515 - I think it just makes sense that the XSX will show it's advantage over time more because Compute is becoming and has become the driving factor behind engine Design for the most Part. If you do a render doc of a lot of modern engine's, the CS stage is rather huge! Heck something like UE5, Lumen and nanite's most interesting Part computationally are compute.

That's why the test they ran with Control's photo mode was so interesting because it was nothing but compute. Engines as a whole, by far and large, are being created with those same principles. What is going on now is OK but once developers start to saturate all of the XSXs cus with tasks and the additional bandwidth for GPU is used. That's the difference. Yeah, some of us say things to get our shyt off, etc. How, in this case, the specs are the specs. The ps5 will be the little engine that can until it can't. Overall, the games will still look great, the xsx will just be a cut or so above.

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
Until xbox starts outperforming PlayStation games on a regular basis this doesn’t matter.

I mean, Sony went full retard on M$ blueprint of graphics and high budget games that bankrupts most developers over their Japanese identity. Thats why the Japanese market for Sony is damn near non existent today

Leasy

Let's add some Alizarin Crimson & Van Dyke Brown
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Philly (BYRD GANG)
I see why there were rumors for a PS5 Pro already. Sony took the cheap way out after selling all those damn systems this past generation. Ridiculous

ItWasWritten

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The Scriptures
Lends a lot to the rumor that it was going to come out in 2019. A lot of these decisions are weird. 36cus were specifically because of how Sony is choosing to handle backwards compatibility. As game engines move more and more to compute, Sony removed or settled on parts that is lesser in compute or just outright not having the latest technology, tying itself back to the idea that the ps5 was due to come out in 2019.

Digital Foundry Article Technical Discussion [2021]

That's why the test they ran with Control's photo mode was so interesting because it was nothing but compute. Engines as a whole, by far and large, are being created with those same principles. What is going on now is OK but once developers start to saturate all of the XSXs cus with tasks and the additional bandwidth for GPU is used. That's the difference. Yeah, some of us say things to get our shyt off, etc. How, in this case, the specs are the specs. The ps5 will be the little engine that can until it can't. Overall, the games will still look great, the xsx will just be a cut or so above.

You’re the king of typing out these think pieces but are always wrong

You dudes kill me who act like you fully understand game development

ItWasWritten

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The Scriptures
Where’s all the developers raving about the Series X ?

And I guess you Xbox brothers must of forgot about the little retarded friend Series S holding you back

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
Where’s all the developers raving about the Series X ?

And I guess you Xbox brothers must of forgot about the little retarded friend Series S holding you back

They will keep bragging about their specs/power and still fall behind sony in multi-platforms anyway.