Damn so PS5 isn't full RDNA 2 missing VRS, mesh shaders other features.

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Conversation was about how ps5 was RDNA 2, Stan's then shifted to it's custom, then it shifted even more to it's basically custom an essentially 3.0:mjlol:

You bring up how it's not even 2.0 like was being said... And they get defensive.

It is what it is, it's a custom build between 1 and 2:yeshrug:

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Conversation was about how ps5 was RDNA 2, Stan's then shifted to it's custom, then it shifted even more to it's basically custom an essentially 3.0:mjlol:

You bring up how it's not even 2.0 like was being said... And they get defensive.

It is what it is, it's a custom build between 1 and 2:yeshrug:
Are you Meach junior?
You left off your first post.
I remember When people were 100 percent sure that the ps5 Used RDNA2 also :mjlol:

There isn't a game that's in development now and dropping in the next two years that if the devs' want to they can't make sure it runs on XB1, especially with the tools being provided for them. Also I'm pretty sure this applies to there 1st party titles only.

If square wants to make ps5/XsX only title that's what it's going to be
I then posted that PS5 has RNDA 2 and it is customized in some ways for the PS5 since "FULL RDNA2" has desktop features PS5 doesn't need. We knew this since March breh.

Now you're saying it's a custom build between 1 and 2, yet have no idea what the hell RDNA is if you had a gun to your head. :dead:.

That's like saying a custom build of a Linux distro is "not really Linux" since it's custom.

Xbox stans are pathetic :scust:

Last edited:

ItWasWritten

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The Scriptures
dOgqVEN.gif

:mjlol:

Was Halo Infinite supposed to have these vaunted features that the ps5 is supposedly missing ? :russ:

Loose

Retired Legend
Daps
Are you Meach junior?

I then posted that PS5 has RNDA 2 and it is customized in some ways for the PS5 since "FULL RDNA2" has desktop features PS5 doesn't need. We knew this since March breh.

Now you're saying it's a custom build between 1 and 2, yet have no idea what the hell RDNA is if you had a gun to your head. :dead:.

That's like saying a custom build of a Linux distro is "not really Linux" since it's custom.

So answer this for me what are those custom features? What's the performance gains like?

dOgqVEN.gif

Was Halo Infinite supposed to have these vaunted features that the ps5 is supposedly missing ? :russ:
you think this game couldn't run on the series x ?

ItWasWritten

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The Scriptures
So answer this for me what are those custom features? What's the performance gains like?

I've seen no evidence of any next gen game from microsoft studio that was graphically impressive ....

I seen Halo though :picard:

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Are you Meach junior?

I'm saying that?!

*Woosh*

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

What? They have their own solutions that doesn't need to explicitly be called "VRS". Why do you even care? Confirmation of this nonsense isn't going to sway you to get a PS5 any sooner over an Xbox if you were undecided.

5n0man

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CALI
Sony hasn't given details on what the customizations would be specifically but both AMD and Sony has confirmed that it is a customized version of RDNA 2.

Just because they haven't given details on how the customizations differ from full RDNA 2 doesn't mean they dont have something planned for those features.

They've been kinda silent about specifics when it comes to specs.

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I'm saying that?!

*Woosh*
Xbot:Ps5 hAz No RdNa2

Sane gamer:Yes, it does. AMD confirmed it, it's RNDA 2.

*later on*

PS5's RDNA 2 is custom based.

Dumb Xbot:BuT wHaT'S tHe PoWeR gAiNs? WhAt BoUt SaMpLeR fEeDbAcK sTrEaMiNg DoLbY?

You dudes have resorted to babbling about ultra nerd minutae because it looks like a bullet point for your console warring. You guys don't really care about games or features or none of that, you just care about propping up MSFT at all costs :mjlol:

Loose

Retired Legend
Daps
What? They have their own solutions that doesn't need to explicitly be called "VRS". Why do you even care? Confirmation of this nonsense isn't going to sway you to get a PS5 any sooner over an Xbox if you were undecided.
So whats the solution and how does it benchmark against vrs ?

Edit: I have both pre-ordered

Last edited: