Damn so PS5 isn't full RDNA 2 missing VRS, mesh shaders other features.

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!

scEwpKb.png

Insensitive

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I'm gonna say now that I think Mesh Shaders and VRS are going to be instrumental
to pulling M.S. game studios titles far and away from Sony titles probably mid to late gen.

Right in the article:

MicrsoftXboxTeam said:
Xbox Series X|S are the only next-generation consoles with full hardware support for all the RDNA 2 capabilities AMD showcased today.

Full hardware acceleration for those features means :wow:

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
XwN1clW.gif

Is this shyt really that important man???:dahell:
These Xbox stans are retarded on here and online in general. Ask them what any of the shyt they stan means they won't be able to tell you. Pathetic fan base. Stan minutae instead of other important things.

Last edited:

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
These Xbox stans are retarded on here and online in general. Ask them what any of the shyt they stan means they won't be able to tell you.

I'm a pretty smart guy myself and I was like...:dahell: Shaders?!?RDNA, am I playing a game console or cloning a fukking human with dna wtf is this bullshyt???

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
:snoop:

MSFT is just using funny wording to attract console warriors.

PS5 is based off of RDNA 2 but it has it's own customizations therefore it is not 1:1 RNDA2 that AMD has on PC for example. It has nothing to do with lacking features.

For example since Direct Storage is something Microsoft has working, Sony would have something custom for their platform hence why MSFT is saying "Full RDNA2" since Direct Storage is on PC as well. Falling for MSFT's word trickery again I see.

Works every time for the Xbots.

You just wanted to stan and make a thread meanwhile claiming you don't come here due to misinformation :mjlol:
So you came here to lie, then said we the liars. Trump moves 101 :dahell:

The fact you wrote this disqualifies you from the big boy table. You post too much to not know better, you're just flat out lying to this community and I can't get on board with that :stop: This ain't just jokes, you're being purposely deceitful :scust:

Loose

Retired Legend
Daps
Not sure what y'all arguing about, but @Fatboi1 whats ps5s solutions since its custom?

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Of course custom and full can't be the same thing. Custom is obviously implying it's different. Like are you serious?

You posting about sampler feedback streaming is comical. As if that will somehow replace a fast 12 channel interface/hardware accelerated I/O complex.

Again, this is a nothing burger.

I chuckle when you guys spout off irrelevant talking points.
"Oh but Xbox has Direct X 12 Ultimate support!"

So?

You guys love stirring the fanboy pot but then hide your hands when I turn up the heat. :mjlol:
"Raising concern"

Yup, I'm VERY concerned if PS5 doesn't have full mesh shaders, a feature that was coming to Direct X 12, a Microsoft API.:mjlol:

Coming to DirectX 12— Mesh Shaders and Amplification Shaders: Reinventing the Geometry Pipeline | DirectX Developer Blog

@PS5 come talk to use about tiled resources again brother.
Look at this dummy.

CEO and President of AMD knows PS5 has RDNA 2 but somehow it's being disputed.

guMAWFg.jpg

Maybe Lisa Su doesn't know what RDNA2 is right? :camby:

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang