Damn, barely been in Florida a week and my central A/C already stopped working :damn:

rabbid

Superstar
Daps
Best time to go cause the locals be chillin everyone else escaping on survival mode. You can actually get stuff done without worrying about tourists

badboys11

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
M
It might clip the Tampa area breh.

I could be wrong about this, but I always assumed Florida north of I - 4 is :flabbynsick: culturally.

Jacksonville :flabbynsick:

Tallahassee :flabbynsick:
:russell: every hurricane that hits fla finds a way to impact Tampa they got too much experience, they gonna be alright.

I think it needs to be at least category 4 to take repo trucks off the streets, guaranteed there's gonna be some people in Tampa this weekend bunkered down only to find out that truck they stopped paying for is gone :mjlol:

Anything north of I 4 is country fried territory, gator, opossums, squirrel, rac00ns, geese, people, they don't give a damn them country folk eat anything. For the sake of nature I hope they power don't go out

Harry Sax

Formally mr 321
Daps
I love when out of towners get caught up in a hurricane :blessed:

Especially these damn New Yorkers…be ready to drive back home to avoid it…while my Florida ass just chillin

What’s crazy…is my girls cousin has this white chick who’s bat shyt crazy…he was so sick of her that he drove FROM New York to Florida in the middle of a hurricane to get away from her

CouldntBeMeTho

Gul DuCat
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Dog Shooting Squad Of Islamabad
Fukk my life

Screenshot-2023-09-11-at-8.39.11-PM.png

Stock up on gas water and food now. It will all be gone before the storm hits

Sad Bunny

they/them
Supporter