Damn, looks like Phil Spencer has officially accepted defeat from Sony. Says Starfield won’t change shyt

Deafheaven

Gleaming and Empty
Supporter
Daps
The shyt you are playing. :stopitslime:

If sony “can’t protect against the loss of COD”

and COD funds their business.

Then you tell me what it means :stopitslime:

You really are a sad silly man.

No one is saying that COD is not integral to sonys business. You said “the business plan doesnt make sense” thats not paraphrasing thats not semantics. Thats your own opinion.

As per usual in your word salad posts you have talked yourself into some nonsense and now are fighting tooth and nail to justify it

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
Naw.

You don’t even have a fukkin PS5.

Guess “exclusives” aren’t doing it for you huh :stopitslime:

laughing-haha.gif

Dont worry about me worry about ya daddy and the company you stan...:mjlol::umad: games don't matter remember?

Deafheaven

Gleaming and Empty
Supporter
Daps
laughing-haha.gif

Dont worry about me worry about ya daddy and the company you stan...:mjlol::umad: games don't matter remember?

ITT we have learned via Meach

1. Exclusives dont matter (except for nintendo because reasons)
2. Sony business plan doesnt make sense once again because reasons
3. We are more valuable consumers to M$ by actually not purchasing their gaming products
4.If an exclusive doesnt sell 123 million copies its also proof that they dont matter

If Im missing anything important let me know

Koba St

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

Xbots really make laugh. I want my CEO to be in his office doing his job and delivering results which is what Jim Ryan does. And very well.

I don’t want him doing interviews and saying “we have to do better” something Phil Spencer has been doing for the last 9years with nothing to show for it.

These CEOs are not your buddies. There are highly paid men who wouldn’t piss on you if you were on fire. As long as they’re delivering results that’s all that should matter. Jim Ryan is, Phil Spencer isn’t.

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

Xbots really make laugh. I want my CEO to be in his office doing his job and delivering results which is what Jim Ryan does. And very well.

I don’t want him doing interviews and saying “we have to do better” something Phil Spencer has been doing for the last 9years with nothing to show for it.

These CEOs are not your buddies. There are highly paid men who wouldn’t piss on you if you were on fire. As long as they’re delivering results that’s all that should matter. Jim Ryan is, Phil Spencer isn’t.

:mjlol: :russ:

Koba St

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
If Jim Ryan was in charge of Xbox with that unlimited money behind him, he would’ve left Sony in the dust :mjlol:

I actually don’t want Phil Spencer to be sacked. The man is the best thing that happened to Sony in the last 9years. They sack him and they might hire someone who knows his shyt and might actually give Sony a challenge

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
If Jim Ryan was in charge of Xbox with that unlimited money behind him, he would’ve left Sony in the dust :mjlol:

I actually don’t want Phil Spencer to be sacked. The man is the best thing that happened to Sony in the last 9years. They sack him and they might hire someone who knows his shyt and might actually give Sony a challenge
:russ: :mjlol:

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
You really are a sad silly man.

No one is saying that COD is not integral to sonys business. You said “the business plan doesnt make sense” thats not paraphrasing thats not semantics. Thats your own opinion.

As per usual in your word salad posts you have talked yourself into some nonsense and now are fighting tooth and nail to justify it

in·te·gral
[ˈin(t)əɡrəl, inˈteɡrəl]

ADJECTIVE

necessary to make a whole complete; essential or fundamental:
"games are an integral part of the school's curriculum" · "systematic training should be integral to library management

Now you tell me how any business plan works without its “integral, essential, fundamental, thing :stopitslime:

Like i said you can play the semantics game all you want but what sony told regulators is that they can’t exist as they are without COD.

And do you know that the regulators concluded after a years long investigation???

That microsoft had no business incentive to remove cod from playstation cause the amount of people that would switch would be negligible to the amount of money they lose by not releasing the game on Playstation. Not even the biggest game on earth could make enough people switch to change the landscape of the industry.

The same shyt Phil saying in the OP and y’all wanna act dumb :stopitslime:

Deafheaven

Gleaming and Empty
Supporter
Daps
in·te·gral
[ˈin(t)əɡrəl, inˈteɡrəl]

ADJECTIVE

necessary to make a whole complete; essential or fundamental:
"games are an integral part of the school's curriculum" · "systematic training should be integral to library management

Now you tell me how any business plan works without its “integral, essential, fundamental, thing :stopitslime:

Like i said you can play the semantics game all you want but what sony told regulators is that they can’t exist as they are without COD.

And do you know that the regulators concluded after a years long investigation???

That microsoft had no business incentive to remove cod from playstation cause the amount of people that would switch would be negligible to the amount of money they lose by not releasing the game on Playstation. Not even the biggest game on earth could make enough people switch to change the landscape of the industry.

The same shyt Phil saying in the OP and y’all wanna act dumb :stopitslime:

You low key one of my favorite posters. Such a funny guy

Deafheaven

Gleaming and Empty
Supporter
Daps

Phil Spence is def a sleeper agent for Sony