Damn, looks like Phil Spencer has officially accepted defeat from Sony. Says Starfield won’t change shyt

Volt

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Rio
It quite literally is the most popular
Profitable? Maybe.

Popular? You ever heard of Goldeneye?

Microsoft DESTROYED Rare. All the talent that was there in the 90s just went on their separate ways. This is what they did between the last game they put out on a Nintendo and Sea of Thieves.

image.png

This is nothing short of a disgrace. These motherfukkers robbed me of Banjo-Threeie to put out Kinect bullshyt. :hhh:

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
o
Profitable? Maybe.

Popular? You ever heard of Goldeneye?

Microsoft DESTROYED Rare. All the talent that was there in the 90s just went on their separate ways. This is what they did between the last game they put out on a Nintendo and Sea of Thieves.

image.png

This is nothing short of a disgrace. These motherfukkers robbed me of Banjo-Threeie to put out Kinect bullshyt. :hhh:
Sea of theives has way more players and engagement than goldeneye ever did. It’s not even close

The kinect games were very successful too.

Once again y’all place stan narratives over actual reality:manny:

DaSk8D00D

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Phoenix, AZ
o

Sea of theives has way more players and engagement than goldeneye ever did. It’s not even close

The kinect games were very successful too.

Once again y’all place stan narratives over actual reality:manny:

Sea of Thieves more iconic than Goldeneye 64 brehs, you heard it hear first :laff:

Why-Fi

gnap
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
gnap
Full context clip since most didn't watch the whole thing i'm sure.

hopefully they really are breaking that weird destiny bond with playstation.
ill never see anything wrong with being on your own timeline, and having a launch window all to yourself. with an actual launch line up

Joe Sixpack

Build and Destroy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rotten Apple
Yeah I’m gonna sell my Series X and put it towards a PS5. I wanna play the exclusives they have that are already released and the upcoming ones. If I really want to play some gamepass games I’ll resub for a month or so and stream it on my shield. I’ve got a kid on the way and don’t have much time to game these days anyways. I got the XSX because I missed the Xbox ecosystem and the controller and it felt like a safe move after mostly gaming PC last gen. Probably gonna just return my copy of Jedi Survivor I got on XSX and get it on the PS5.
This is the only reason I played myself and bought the XSX

For the Controller

I didn’t really like the PS4 controller because I was coming off the 360 and that controller but I played myself the Dual Sense finally surpassed the Xbox controller as the GOAT controller ever made

Last edited:

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
Sea of Thieves more iconic than Goldeneye 64 brehs, you heard it hear first :laff:
30+ million players says SOT is way more popular than most games to come out, including anything rare has done before.

You guys just remember your feelings. We all had a summer or two where goldeneye probably dominated our mindshare.

But just because they aren’t making the games you personally want does not mean they aren’t successful at what they are doing.

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
To be fair Rare was a shell of it's former self when they got snatched up by MS. If I recall it was basically was a bunch of new folks