Damn, looks like Phil Spencer has officially accepted defeat from Sony. Says Starfield won’t change shyt

spliz

SplizThaDon
Daps
Reppin
NY all day..Da Stead & BK..
They had support and the paid for a lot, sony gained ground started making deals and MS stopped paying for a lot.
nikka do u work for Microsoft or do u play games? Whatever they did or didn't do. It's affecting gamers on that platform negatively. Its just as simple as that.

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
Goddamn Xbots down bad.

360 was great for M$ because they had good games. That’s a fact.

2 generations later they’re down bad because they don’t have any games.

The fukk is all this revisionist shyt about M$ doesn’t care about console sales. The fukk they making them for? For fun?

And last point is PC is not a console.

We considering HP and Dell console makers now?

Its dumb. They were LITERALLY just bragging about console sales last year :snoop:

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
Yeah, because it was their first one and came into a loaded market where PS2 was the obvious market leader.

It sold 25M. Do you know how good that is for a debut console from a console maker? That's a complete success. They beat Nintendo that generation, and they did it without Japan.

It set them up for the success of the 360. Microsoft would never have had what they had with the 360 without having that type of success with OG Xbox.
PS2 Sold 150m

Xbox ain’t never had a chance to catch up. That’s the whole point.

Sony had sold almost 250 million consoles between ps1and2 before microsoft even sold 25.

I’m not sure why y’all believe that lead is somehow surmountable.

Microsoft has kept about the same amount of market share as they’ve always had in America since the 360.

They have not made progress elsewhere. No matter how good Starfield and Fable, and Perfect Dark are that won’t change.

Their only chance is to try to attract users from wherever they are instead of trying to force everyone to buy an xbox.

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
Microsoft has kept about the same amount of market share as they’ve always had in America since the 360.

Microsoft is getting outsold like 3:1 in the US right now, they are rapidly losing marketshare, its not flat

One day i would love for xbox stans to really explain their attachment to the platform to me, because i owned Xbox’s in the past too and i enjoyed them but what is there to cling to at this point?

gurf

All Star
Supporter
Daps
PS2 Sold 150m

Sony had sold almost 250 million consoles between ps1and2 before microsoft even sold 25.

They have not made progress elsewhere. No matter how good Starfield and Fable, and Perfect Dark are that won’t change.

Their only chance is to try to attract users from wherever they are instead of trying to force everyone to buy an xbox.
Ok, why did the 360 sell so well then?

Daps
PS2 Sold 150m

Literally the next generation they caught up off the back of the foundation they set up in the OG Xbox generation.

You can't be this slow, breh. :francis: