Damn Keke Palmer at it again with another Instagram post… Yes i know im a mother, so what!!! **** Boyfriend Removes all her pics from his IG****

Amestafuu (Emeritus)

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
This issue with this Bernays argument y'all are having us unfortunately everyone is right :francis:

Yes Bernays is essentially the father of propaganda and did these things described. But also yes nikkas do this shadowy white boogeyman' shyt far too frequently and yes it also makes nikkas sound like shiftless pawns with no agency

The problem is black men themselves, out of some ridiculous sense of moral superiority, refuse to use propaganda as a tool to their own ends. I specify black men because black women definitely understand the power of propaganda and image because it's being used against black men to great effect.

Black men, from my observations, only take propaganda seriously when they want to complain about it, yet they rarely attempt to build their own apparatuses for distributing the images they want to be seen by the masses. So ultimately what even is the point of mentioning Bernays besides telling a Boogeyman story? Because that "go read a book" shyt is cool to say but what's the point if nikkas ain't employing or refining the techniques for our own use?
Realest post in the thread.

O.Red

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
the point, is for us to learn of the hands that are not seen in order to deflect the messages, learn our own technique to implement our versions that help our people.
If the masses aren't aware of the propaganda against them, they will not know how to deflect it but continue to fall victim to it.
Yea but this part never happens. That's my point

The Fade

I don’t argue with niqqas on the Internet anymore
Daps
Well it's powers beyond the social media influencers, it's usually people not seen that set the agenda. :mjpls:
Research the man EDWARD BERNAYS he was known to utilize debutantes to mold women's behavior changes through PR and media.
Today celebrities are usually tapped to execute the game plan, I suspect Keke is one of those celebs. :jbhmm:
It’s not even just that, in these jubilee style dating videos they try to match up an in shape clean cut brother with a (fat) ratchet, never his female equivalent or the ratchet woman’s equivalent

Only those Sidemen dudes get dime black women in their videos

African Peasant

Veteran
Daps
This issue with this Bernays argument y'all are having is unfortunately everyone is right :francis:

Yes Bernays is essentially the father of propaganda and did these things described. But also yes nikkas do this shadowy white boogeyman' shyt far too frequently and yes it also makes nikkas sound like shiftless pawns with no agency

The problem is black men themselves, out of some ridiculous sense of moral superiority, refuse to use propaganda as a tool to their own ends. I specify black men because black women definitely understand the power of propaganda and image because it's being used against black men to great effect.

Black men, from my observations, only take propaganda seriously when they want to complain about it, yet they rarely attempt to build their own apparatuses for distributing the images they want to be seen by the masses. So ultimately what even is the point of mentioning Bernays besides telling a Boogeyman story? Because that "go read a book" shyt is cool to say but what's the point if nikkas ain't employing or refining the techniques for our own use?
You are globally right, but you cats care too much about this "it makes black people look like pawns'. It's a useless thought and it only paralyzes your ability to analyze. Look at reality and only at reality, even if the conclusion makes you look bad or feel bad. To me, It's just a fragile ego hiding behind some fake pro black bravado.

What's the point of mentionning Bernays? Because you have people who still refuse to admit that propaganda works. How can you treat a disease if you don't even acknowledge that it exists?

The first step in order to cure a disease is to establish a proper diagnostic. But we can't establish that diagnostic when people still claim that propaganda does not exist and media doesn't have influence on black people.

Cats want to jump at solution but refuse to look at the causes, all the causes. Just because they don't want our ego to be hurt.

FlyBoy718

All Star
Daps
Reppin
BK
This why I said throw her and that baby in the bushes. Walk clean tf away. If she the breadwinner, you don’t need me and all that shyt then I’m like cool, y’all don’t need me then. Cause I’m not raising a kid with some brawd like that. Y’all got it.

:hubie:
Don't throw the baby out with the bath water breh:what:
Explain what exactly did she do wrong? Get seeded up by an insecure light skin c00n?

Read the room bro…. Mans literally filmed her in a leopard print suit clapping her cheeks and he was cool with it… now all of a sudden he got a problem with her with her cheeks out at an usher concert? It’s obvious they already had issues and she wore that dress to get back at him…

nikka couldn’t control his emotions and let the world know especially the sharks they a weak ass nikka and his girl about to get took from him…

If he was a real nikka he would’ve never said anything just shoot her a text and address her when she got home..

Bozo fumbled that p*ssy… any sane nikka would be trying to get her pregnant again.. she done filled out lookin like a real grown ass woman out here
I cosign ya post but do u have a link or can explain the bolded? Only chatter I heard about these two previously were women getting at him for being a stay at home dad. I swear some women only kick that equality shyt when they're the beneficiaries :russ:

NO-BadAzz

Superstar
Daps
This lady already had dudes with more resources than her and her bd in her DMs trying to get at her before the baby and after the baby, that she probably playfully entertained.

I wouldn't be surprised if she didn't fully go with her move on the few cats in her DMs trying to get with her..fukk her I should say.

Women always have their next plan in place. She on that time, she was already in conversations with someone outside her BD with more.

She won't say that nor with her friends say this, but real nikkas and women know.

MostReal

Bandage Hand Steph
Daps
Yea but this part never happens. That's my point
because no one in our community has ever acknowledged someone like Edward Bernays as a legitimate reason, we've never been able to point to a real example, its only been an assumed conspiracy. Now people are actually identifying persons that have shaped the conscious and behavior of Americans. Thats different

MostReal

Bandage Hand Steph
Daps
Sports, especially the most popular ones(football, basketball) are essentially war simulations, and like war they being out primal feelings and behavior in people

And yes sports has a strong hold on us. This is why the NBA had Obama talk the players out of protesting
Bread and Circus :sas1:

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush
Don't throw the baby out with the bath water breh:what:

I cosign ya post but do u have a link or can explain the bolded? Only chatter I heard about these two previously were women getting at him for being a stay at home dad. I swear some women only kick that equality shyt when they're the beneficiaries :russ:

Bro you don’t need a link or vids for that… it’s only 3 type of broads that go to issue shows… Single hoes, chics in relationships who are mad at their man and wearing fukk em dresses and chics who are actually there with their boyfriends or husbands…