Damn Keke Palmer at it again with another Instagram post… Yes i know im a mother, so what!!! **** Boyfriend Removes all her pics from his IG****

Amestafuu (Emeritus)

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
No scapegoats, I recognize patterns of behavior, stark changes, opportunities to shift people. Another guy you can look into in modern times is the comedian Nathan Fielder, he's a very talented man that has the ability to alternate realities of people even if they are in the same room. He really knows the power of perspective and how to manipulate the subconscious.

As for your every race comment, white people did not know about Edward Bernays until about 40-50 years after he was finished making his impact on their world, their perspective. It doesn't really work like what you're saying, they usually identify a targeted audience and focus on that market. Once that targeted market is 'shifted' then the effect of that shift can permeate throughout society. These people are real and the power they yield over the masses is real. You aren't making your own decisions, people like Edward Bernays make them for you.

If you have ever eaten Bacon and Eggs for breakfast the man Edward Bernays is the reason why... you did not make that decision for yourself. He did that to you.

:ufdup:
sorry brother. this just some more juelzplaining and putting white people on mythical status to avoid responsibility.

Amestafuu (Emeritus)

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
Mythified? Your inferiority complex keeps showing.

You ain't no different from these birds we talking about.

You're unable to observe a situation without going full emotion. That's why when homie brought up Bernays, you first reflex, without even knowing about dude, was to claim that it was about black people.

You're basically advocating for intellectual laziness hiding behind a fake pro-black bravado.

If I say that europeans invaded the african lands, you will probably tell me I'm mythifying the white man.

If I say that african media are having a bad influence on the youth, you will probably accuse men of glorifying the white man.

SMH.
i'm actually calling out inferiority complex and the idea that white people move Black people around like chess pawns in every aspect of society. whenever we have any discussion here about society ills affecting us it goes back to "white programming".

that's actually lazy. the vague statements like "the media" are actually lazy.

the bolded is a stupid statement because we can account for those actions. slavery is not a theory. the discussion we are having and the conclusions you fools arrived at are not facts they are theories. you want to talk about intellectual laziness then debate like a toddler. jesus christ

African Peasant

Veteran
Daps
i'm actually calling out inferiority complex and the idea that white people move Black people around like chess pawns in every aspect of society. whenever we have any discussion here about society ills affecting us it goes back to "white programming".

the bolded is a stupid statement because we can account for those actions. slavery is not a theory. the discussion we are having and the conclusions you fools arrived at are not facts they are theories. you want to talk about intellectual laziness then debate like a toddler. jesus christ
You're the one being lazy, since you're dismissing specific argument in the name of fighting against some boogeyman. Whenever we have a discussion here about the ills affecting us, it's not always about white people. You're either lying or projecting. When white people or the power structure has nothing to do with it, I don't blame them. When they have something to do with it, I point it out.

You're being lazy because you want a one size fits all answer to everything: either everything is the result of the white man's action or nothing is the result of the white man's action. The problem is that reality is much more complex than that, but you refuse to see that because, in a very puerile and emotional way, you don't want to give white people a "W".

You're lazy and dishonest. There are threads here where I was debating with people and telling them that it's the black man responsibility to fix the community. It was the last Umar thread about black man abandoning the community.

You just seem unable to understand nuances because you're too emotional. Someone saying that a specific issue has been partially or totally caused by the power structure does not mean that he thinks that EVERY black issue is the result of the said power structure.

MostReal

Bandage Hand Steph
Daps

you are bordering on agent like tendencies.

You are throwing out documented researched work that is deconstructing the psychology of the behavior we're seeing.
This is your last attempt. :ufdup:

What is your reason for Keke Palmer besmirching the imagine of the Clair Huxtable character? What is your reason for her immediately following up behind that with behavior unbecoming of a new mother creating another discourse of dichotomy in the Black community via SM?

Tell us your reasons for this. I am in need of enlightenment to remove my laziness. :lupe:

Sad Bunny

they/them
Supporter
Daps
I just watched the video. It didn’t seem that bad to me. Famous women have worn worse outfits IMO.

The Usher thing was whatever. She’s always extra. It isn’t like she bent over and busted it open for him :manny:

Sad Bunny

they/them
Supporter
Daps
Explain what exactly did she do wrong? Get seeded up by an insecure light skin c00n?

Read the room bro…. Mans literally filmed her in a leopard print suit clapping her cheeks and he was cool with it… now all of a sudden he got a problem with her with her cheeks out at an usher concert? It’s obvious they already had issues and she wore that dress to get back at him…

nikka couldn’t control his emotions and let the world know especially the sharks they a weak ass nikka and his girl about to get took from him…

If he was a real nikka he would’ve never said anything just shoot her a text and address her when she got home..

Bozo fumbled that p*ssy… any sane nikka would be trying to get her pregnant again.. she done filled out lookin like a real grown ass woman out here
This.

He’s an insecure weirdo.

Studious one

Change names, like change clothes; stay a fly girl
Daps
Explain what exactly did she do wrong? Get seeded up by an insecure light skin c00n?

Read the room bro…. Mans literally filmed her in a leopard print suit clapping her cheeks and he was cool with it… now all of a sudden he got a problem with her with her cheeks out at an usher concert? It’s obvious they already had issues and she wore that dress to get back at him…

nikka couldn’t control his emotions and let the world know especially the sharks they a weak ass nikka and his girl about to get took from him…

If he was a real nikka he would’ve never said anything just shoot her a text and address her when she got home..

Bozo fumbled that p*ssy… any sane nikka would be trying to get her pregnant again.. she done filled out lookin like a real grown ass woman out here
I’m going to raise you one and say that there was a lack of respect there in the first place for her to even do something like that. Might’ve been the breadwinner situation, it might not. I think that a strong male would not have been subjected to that to begin with, and it started way before her, putting on the damn dress. I really don’t know how to explain it. I guess in short, she knew who she could’ve done that shyt with.

Studious one

Daps
This is so stupid and annoying. Never invite the internet in your business. People who don’t know you or can relate to your situation will swear they know what's best for your life.
Here’s a really, really unpopular opinion: people that have any of those social media apps are not qualified for a relationship. They are a part of the look at me crowd. If you look at the stupid shyt, they follow and say, it explains a lot. I always laugh when you guys put pictures of these women on these apps talking about she’s a doctor that she has a degree. The fact that she has her ass out on an app tells you everything you need to know, regardless of what degree she has. Case in point, old boys post history said a lot about him. :francis:

Studious one

Daps
Like I said.

She is not willing to submit to him. He's not THAT dude in her eyes.

So she gonna shake shake shake it until said dude appears and sweeps her off her feet..

NOW.. this usually never happens with women like her. She stays strong and independent all the way to the grave. Maybe a handful of bfs along the way that can never "understand her".

We prefer it to be different. We want them to love us hard like we love them.

But usually it's conditional and fleeting. Every now and then a chick will look at you like an angel and stick with you through alot. And even rarer than that, she will stay forever.
THIS was basically what I was trying to say.

Studious one

Daps
Shorty stupid as fukk and played herself by letting social media gas her. Them same people already switching on her in the comments. Dumb bytch.
I read something that said all these women gassing you on the internet made their men a steak and let him use their car to go cheat, and that’s who you listened to, lol.