Damn Keke Palmer at it again with another Instagram post… Yes i know im a mother, so what!!! **** Boyfriend Removes all her pics from his IG****

Studious one

Change names, like change clothes; stay a fly girl
Daps
:russell:

Another white demigod figure. Typical. Black pole will tell you how strong we are until we have to hold our own responsibility then it's back to the mythical whites and their elite programming. We are the strongest influences in the world but despite that our own influence is overwhelmed by others when it's time to explain our state of affairs.

These things don't add up. A lot of you people care more about placing blame than actually affecting situations. It's the media it's this Edward dude it's the devil. It's never on the people thus nothing changes. Black people don't live in a vacuum. Every race should be affected the same way. Truth is other people have strong traditions and culture that withstand modern ways. That's really it. Stop looking for scapegoats.
👏🏽👏🏽👏🏽👏🏽👏🏽👏🏽👏🏽👏🏽👏🏽👏🏽👏🏽

Studious one

Daps
Hypothetically if this white man has moulded the minds of Black women you realize it would still be our fault and responsibilities right? Like that's why it's a copout it's just about placing blame with you guys. At the end of the day we are still responsible for our actions and would be responsible for being open to exploitation more than others.

Deflections and white demi gods are atypical of these discussions. It's embarrassing really
Shyt, you let these cats tell it, women are the only ones incapable of accepting responsibility :comeon:

Studious one

Daps
Like the saying goes “don’t mind the men behind the curtains”

Blessings

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Now she can be a single mom like the birds who hyped her up. Internet will move on next week but her situation will be permanent.

She wanted a lightskin baby. He gave her that. They never had a relationship to begin with.

TheNig

Dr.TheNig DDS
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Brolic... Alcoholics
He signed up to be a stay at home baby daddy. That says so much about him. And the fact she wanted that for herself although she clearly didn’t respect him speaks volumes about her.

Avoidable ghetto dysfunction. 🤷🏾‍♀️
That's why I say she purposely got with a nikka like this so she can always have the leverage.
3 Stack spoke about it and was looked at as a whole weirdo with good hair.

Yo, now
You and your nikka shyt shaky
And at the time your heart feel down and broke like Achy Breaky
Lump in your throat, feel like a trachea, oh dummy
The pain that's in your chest done made it's way down to your tummy
You wide open, you start smoking wit' ya girl
She nikka bashing saying you don't need 'em in your world
nikkas all dogs? If nikkas all dogs, then what you call broads?
Felines in heat, meowing for some yarn balls
Now you and her done got to dranking
Oh now it's really crunk, 'cause y'all silly drunk
And your girl done got to thinking
She talking bout, "Girl you look so beautiful"
You say thank you being nice you try to change the subject
Want some beans and rice? But she's back at you like a pit
Mixed with a chihuahua how much meaner can you get?
Don't let her have her way with you she's gonna have a fit
You're the candy apple of her eye and 'bout to get bit
Here's what you do, you
Grab her by her neck, throw her on the wall
Say, "bytch don't ever disrespect me, never not at all"
These simple words can put a pause to half of the applause
Them black ball laws of balance at all cost

Mama cita!!!!

ItzRailT

All Star
Daps
His first mistake was bringing it to social he was never gonna win that battle with these bird brain hoes, he should’ve kept it player banging other bytches on the side.

O.Red

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I never read his book but I remember hearing why he felt sports was important to create false separation between people in a single country from each other and distract the masses. Then during the Covid and the George Floyd protest I always thought it was real interesting how there was so many accommodations made to make sure sports kept running. Like they didn’t want people across America to say “let’s burn this bytch down coast to coast…. There really isn’t a difference between most Americans outside of dialect but we tend to see each other as sports rivals and that rivalry can be fanned to grow.
Sports, especially the most popular ones(football, basketball) are essentially war simulations, and like war they being out primal feelings and behavior in people

And yes sports has a strong hold on us. This is why the NBA had Obama talk the players out of protesting

Last edited:

O.Red

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
No scapegoats, I recognize patterns of behavior, stark changes, opportunities to shift people. Another guy you can look into in modern times is the comedian Nathan Fielder, he's a very talented man that has the ability to alternate realities of people even if they are in the same room. He really knows the power of perspective and how to manipulate the subconscious.

As for your every race comment, white people did not know about Edward Bernays until about 40-50 years after he was finished making his impact on their world, their perspective. It doesn't really work like what you're saying, they usually identify a targeted audience and focus on that market. Once that targeted market is 'shifted' then the effect of that shift can permeate throughout society. These people are real and the power they yield over the masses is real. You aren't making your own decisions, people like Edward Bernays make them for you.

If you have ever eaten Bacon and Eggs for breakfast the man Edward Bernays is the reason why... you did not make that decision for yourself. He did that to you.

:ufdup:
sorry brother. this just some more juelzplaining and putting white people on mythical status to avoid responsibility.
This issue with this Bernays argument y'all are having is unfortunately everyone is right :francis:

Yes Bernays is essentially the father of propaganda and did these things described. But also yes nikkas do this shadowy white boogeyman' shyt far too frequently and yes it also makes nikkas sound like shiftless pawns with no agency

The problem is black men themselves, out of some ridiculous sense of moral superiority, refuse to use propaganda as a tool to their own ends. I specify black men because black women definitely understand the power of propaganda and image because it's being used against black men to great effect.

Black men, from my observations, only take propaganda seriously when they want to complain about it, yet they rarely attempt to build their own apparatuses for distributing the images they want to be seen by the masses. So ultimately what even is the point of mentioning Bernays besides telling a Boogeyman story? Because that "go read a book" shyt is cool to say but what's the point if nikkas ain't employing or refining the techniques for our own use?

Last edited:

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush
I’m going to raise you one and say that there was a lack of respect there in the first place for her to even do something like that. Might’ve been the breadwinner situation, it might not. I think that a strong male would not have been subjected to that to begin with, and it started way before her, putting on the damn dress. I really don’t know how to explain it. I guess in short, she knew who she could’ve done that shyt with.
This… if he was a real one he would’ve addressed her before she left the house or after she came back but he wouldn’t have put that shyt out there for the world to see

MostReal

Bandage Hand Steph
Daps
This issue with this Bernays argument y'all are having us unfortunately everyone is right :francis:

Yes Bernays is essentially the father of propaganda and did these things described. But also yes nikkas do this shadowy white boogeyman' shyt far too frequently and yes it also makes nikkas sound like shiftless pawns with no agency

The problem is black men themselves, out of some ridiculous sense of moral superiority, refuse to use propaganda as a tool to their own ends. I specify black men because black women definitely understand the power of propaganda and image because it's being used against black men to great effect.

Black men, from my observations, only take propaganda seriously when they want to complain about it, yet they rarely attempt to build their own apparatuses for distributing the images they want to be seen by the masses. So ultimately what even is the point of mentioning Bernays besides telling a Boogeyman story? Because that "go read a book" shyt is cool to say but what's the point if nikkas ain't employing or refining the techniques for our own use?

You don't get to ask who is influencing black women, receive an answer and then say no, this can't be it. Tell me who actually is the ones doing it then.
the point, is for us to learn of the hands that are not seen in order to deflect the messages, learn our own technique to implement our versions that help our people.
If the masses aren't aware of the propaganda against them, they will not know how to deflect it but continue to fall victim to it.