Damn Keke Palmer at it again with another Instagram post… Yes i know im a mother, so what!!! **** Boyfriend Removes all her pics from his IG****

Wiseborn

Superstar
Daps
She dressed up as Tyra Banks' character from the Life Size movie for Halloween. The "skit" is a reenactment of a scene in the movie.

The focus should be on getting casting directors attention now randoms on twitter.

JayStarwind

Superstar
Daps
The focus should be on getting casting directors attention now randoms on twitter.
What are you talking about? The running joke on the internet is that she keeps a job. Its literally a part of her brand now. She's not hurting for work bruh.

Wiseborn

Superstar
Daps
What are you talking about? The running joke on the internet is that she keeps a job. Its literally a part of her brand now. She's not hurting for work bruh.
Well then why do the goofy shyt on Tik tok or whatever. I don't know any working actors playing internet games.

What job does she have the strike ain't officially over and other than a TP movie and Nope i never heard of her.

She's of the Clifton Powell school of Black Famous.

JayStarwind

Superstar
Daps
Well then why do the goofy shyt on Tik tok or whatever. I don't know any working actors playing internet games.

What job does she have the strike ain't officially over and other than a TP movie and Nope i never heard of her.

She's of the Clifton Powell school of Black Famous.

It's goofy to you. Her pockets ain't hurting regardless of how you or me feel. Is it possible she could be posting on TikTok AND sending audition tapes to casting directors? You're misinformed and that is OK. In addition to acting, part of her brand is social media.

What job does any actor/actress who isn't A-tier have right now, especially Black?

Wiseborn

Superstar
Daps
It's goofy to you. Her pockets ain't hurting regardless of how you or me feel. Is it possible she could be posting on TikTok AND sending audition tapes to casting directors? You're misinformed and that is OK. In addition to acting, part of her brand is social media.

What job does any actor/actress who isn't A-tier have right now, especially Black?
Ok you got it. Not really that invested in what she got going on like that.

Savvir

Veteran
Daps
light or blonde? My brother hair was light and got darker with age as well... (mine was super dark, then thinned out :sadcam: now turning silver :sadcam: ) but that right there? that baby right there ? on this monitor at least, that baby hair blonde (look at the contrast on the top with the blue background and next to her hair)

TEH

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Ok and there are 1000s of women that attend HBCUs right? So several isnt out of the question...A line of AKAs and Deltas alone will have a couple of KeKe Palmers

No argument from me - a dime is a dime - I appreciate them wherever they are

Btw

You chose the correct sororities friend … it’s mostly all struggle elsewhere :hubie: