Damn Keke Palmer at it again with another Instagram post… Yes i know im a mother, so what!!! **** Boyfriend Removes all her pics from his IG****

DA_LURKA

#SovereignOfSolitude
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Strictly For My Lurkas...
I seen a video on Twitter earlier where she was indirectly saying nobody can't tell her nothing if they didn't marry her... She should've thought about that before having his baby...

These celeb chicks purposefully keeping it classy with Usher has to sting lol.

Saweetie ain't with the bs... YG must've hit her with the you going to the usher concert... :ufdup:

beenz

Rap Guerilla
Daps
Reppin
The Chi (South Side)
This lady already had dudes with more resources than her and her bd in her DMs trying to get at her before the baby and after the baby, that she probably playfully entertained.

I wouldn't be surprised if she didn't fully go with her move on the few cats in her DMs trying to get with her..fukk her I should say.

Women always have their next plan in place. She on that time, she was already in conversations with someone outside her BD with more.

She won't say that nor with her friends say this, but real nikkas and women know.
No doubt. But are those dudes trying to wife her??? :francis:

Rell84shots

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
Not only has this been going viral for 2 days, but it also made the goddamn news. Going through social media sites and seeing what women think about this does not make me hopeful for the future. You can't even say this is just a loud minority of women. More like loud majority.
6ba.jpg
If you consider the loud majority to be trash women then yes. No woman with a good man and a good family is going to champion this bullshyt.

Superstar
Daps
She’s officially doing too much on social media now with these captions

that's her song lyric.

keke hasn't responded directly to any of this. all of her posts since this event are promoting her music, products, shows etc. she's using the attention to get paid. her little family is still intact.

BK The Great

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
BK NY
that's her song lyric.

keke hasn't responded directly to any of this. all of her posts since this event are promoting her music, products, shows etc. she's using the attention to get paid. her little family is still intact.

She's still trying too hard. Her along with her baby daddy need to solve their little issue they got going on and take care of their kid and co-exist for the baby's sake. That child didn't ask to be put in this whole mess. Now when he grows up he's gonna see his mom with her ass out while Usher is checking her out.