Damn Keke Palmer at it again with another Instagram post… Yes i know im a mother, so what!!! **** Boyfriend Removes all her pics from his IG****

Amestafuu (Emeritus)

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
Most coli cats don't know about Bernay. They just talk.
Hypothetically if this white man has moulded the minds of Black women you realize it would still be our fault and responsibilities right? Like that's why it's a copout it's just about placing blame with you guys. At the end of the day we are still responsible for our actions and would be responsible for being open to exploitation more than others.

Deflections and white demi gods are atypical of these discussions. It's embarrassing really

African Peasant

Veteran
Daps
Hypothetically if this white man has moulded the minds of Black women you realize it would still be our fault and responsibilities right? Like that's why it's a copout it's just about placing blame with you guys. At the end of the day we are still responsible for our actions and would be responsible for being open to exploitation more than others.

Deflections and white demi gods are atypical of these discussions. It's embarrassing really
Are you dense? How identifying the factors of a problem is a cop out?

It's like you learned deflection yesterday. A deflection will be me saying it's up to someone else, the white man, to resolve it. That's a deflection. Saying one of the reasons is media influence is not deflection. It's an observation.

You're so emotional. That's embarrassing. Everything to you is some form of inferiority complex.

Amestafuu (Emeritus)

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
Go read a book. You're too emotional.
When I asked the initial question I knew the answer would involve some mythified crakkka. 😂

Y'all dudes always got one in the tuck. shyt is truly embarassing. In every topic it's a scapegoat. Like Black people are just mindless drones with no free will being steered by any and every influence in every space in society. And you tell me to go read a book.

Embarassing

Wargames

One Of The Last Real Ones To Do It
Daps
Reppin
New York City
Well it's powers beyond the social media influencers, it's usually people not seen that set the agenda. :mjpls:
Research the man EDWARD BERNAYS he was known to utilize debutantes to mold women's behavior changes through PR and media.
Today celebrities are usually tapped to execute the game plan, I suspect Keke is one of those celebs. :jbhmm:
I never read his book but I remember hearing why he felt sports was important to create false separation between people in a single country from each other and distract the masses. Then during the Covid and the George Floyd protest I always thought it was real interesting how there was so many accommodations made to make sure sports kept running. Like they didn’t want people across America to say “let’s burn this bytch down coast to coast…. There really isn’t a difference between most Americans outside of dialect but we tend to see each other as sports rivals and that rivalry can be fanned to grow.

African Peasant

Veteran
Daps
When I asked the initial question I knew the answer would involve some mythified crakkka. 😂

Y'all dudes always got one in the tuck. shyt is truly embarassing. In every topic it's a scapegoat. Like Black people are just mindless drones with no free will being steered by any and every influence in every space in society. And you tell me to go read a book.

Embarassing
Mythified? Your inferiority complex keeps showing.

You ain't no different from these birds we talking about.

You're unable to observe a situation without going full emotion. That's why when homie brought up Bernays, you first reflex, without even knowing about dude, was to claim that it was about black people.

You're basically advocating for intellectual laziness hiding behind a fake pro-black bravado.

If I say that europeans invaded the african lands, you will probably tell me I'm mythifying the white man.

If I say that african media are having a bad influence on the youth, you will probably accuse men of glorifying the white man.

SMH.

MostReal

Bandage Hand Steph
Daps
:russell:

Another white demigod figure. Typical. Black pole will tell you how strong we are until we have to hold our own responsibility then it's back to the mythical whites and their elite programming. We are the strongest influences in the world but despite that our own influence is overwhelmed by others when it's time to explain our state of affairs.

These things don't add up. A lot of you people care more about placing blame than actually affecting situations. It's the media it's this Edward dude it's the devil. It's never on the people thus nothing changes. Black people don't live in a vacuum. Every race should be affected the same way. Truth is other people have strong traditions and culture that withstand modern ways. That's really it. Stop looking for scapegoats.

No scapegoats, I recognize patterns of behavior, stark changes, opportunities to shift people. Another guy you can look into in modern times is the comedian Nathan Fielder, he's a very talented man that has the ability to alternate realities of people even if they are in the same room. He really knows the power of perspective and how to manipulate the subconscious.

As for your every race comment, white people did not know about Edward Bernays until about 40-50 years after he was finished making his impact on their world, their perspective. It doesn't really work like what you're saying, they usually identify a targeted audience and focus on that market. Once that targeted market is 'shifted' then the effect of that shift can permeate throughout society. These people are real and the power they yield over the masses is real. You aren't making your own decisions, people like Edward Bernays make them for you.

If you have ever eaten Bacon and Eggs for breakfast the man Edward Bernays is the reason why... you did not make that decision for yourself. He did that to you.

:ufdup:

African Peasant

Veteran
Daps
No scapegoats, I recognize patterns of behavior, stark changes, opportunities to shift people. Another guy you can look into in modern times is the comedian Nathan Fielder, he's a very talented man that has the ability to alternate realities of people even if they are in the same room. He really knows the power of perspective and how to manipulate the subconscious.

As for your every race comment, white people did not know about Edward Bernays until about 40-50 years after he was finished making his impact on their world, their perspective. It doesn't really work like what you're saying, they usually identify a targeted audience and focus on that market. Once that targeted market is 'shifted' then the effect of that shift can permeate throughout society. These people are real and the power they yield over the masses is real. You aren't making your own decisions, people like Edward Bernays make them for you.

If you have ever eaten Bacon and Eggs for breakfast the man Edward Bernays is the reason why... you did not make that decision for yourself. He did that to you.

:ufdup:
'No, no no, you are glorifying the white semi god. All that never existed :damn: '

Coli intellectual

MostReal

Bandage Hand Steph
Daps
'No, no no, you are glorifying the white semi god. All that never existed :damn: '

Coli intellectual

:russ:

I'm really just answering the question of "who is social engineering black women." The people that do these things lay in the shadows, their best work is through others, they don't show their hands like that. :manny:

African Peasant

Veteran
Daps
:russ:

I'm really just answering the question of "who is social engineering black women." The people that do these things lay in the shadows, their best work is through others, they don't show their hands like that. :manny:
According to thecoli school of sociology, if you imply that black people can be affected by propaganda, PR and mass media (like other people in the world), it means you a c00n.

Media have 0 influence and propaganda does not exist.:yeshrug:

MostReal

Bandage Hand Steph
Daps
According to thecoli school of sociology, if you imply that black people can be affected by propaganda, PR and mass media (like other people in the world), it means you a c00n.

Media have 0 influence and propaganda does not exist.:yeshrug:

well in order to better oneself, we must first humble ourselves. We have to realize that we aren't all as smart as we think we are. After that we can allow for instruction, and edification. This will improve us as a people. We used to do these things in the black church, sit with each other, listen, debate, plan and execute it's the only reason we are where we are today. We're extremely fractured and haughty which has affected our judgement.

it all starts with the question why, why are things the way they are, I know this is what I did and it has taken me on a journey of cause and effect.