Damn Keke Palmer at it again with another Instagram post… Yes i know im a mother, so what!!! **** Boyfriend Removes all her pics from his IG****

Amestafuu (Emeritus)

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
KeKe Palmer is the supposedly 'respectable' good black woman of this generation. We all remember her from Akeelah and the Bee, that's really our 1st impression of her. She's very relatable and she does a good job of pulling off the fine line of "I can act a lil ghetto but yall know I'm still a lady." laughing it off type of girl.

*puts on tinfoil* :jbhmm:

this moment in Social Media is another threshold being crossed into the debasement of the black man, woman and family. Subconsciously negus know this, which is why I'm even speaking on this. When she tried to devalue the essence of the Clair Huxtable character as uppity :patrice: it piqued my interest into what would make a black woman of today even say such things... now the other shoe has dropped. :aicmon:

If Keke Palmer {a new mom,} can go out with her cheeks out and flirt in public with 'other' men, then all black women can. "She still has her 'respect' because, the single Social Media females says so... thus leading to more hood behavior even amongst the 'good girls.'

IMO this is another attempt in social engineering upon the black woman's psyche to strip all class, dignity, esteem, and decorum from them. Unfortunately, they seem to be falling for it hook line and sinker. :francis:

it's so demonic friends.
And who's supposed to be socially engineering Black women?

Studious one

Change names, like change clothes; stay a fly girl
Daps
what a tacky wig that belongs on the show 227

you can't talk about women dressing like whores nowadays without pitchforks coming out

"While in Beirut I went walking, and I could clearly see the European influence upon their women. It showed me how any country's moral strength, or it's moral weakness is quickly measurable by the street attire and attitude of it's women, especially it's young women-----"

"Look at the women in America , young and old. Hardly any moral values are left in them. You can measure this by their dress and attire. Their spiritual values are almost destroyed, because of their emphasis on material things--

Malcolm X
This shyt right here is the troof! Funny how you really understand in today’s society.

Amestafuu (Emeritus)

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
@African Peasant

That's not cutting it. The media is vague and in general a copout answer. Just like when you dudes say labels are making rappers and in turn youth move a certain way.

I notice a pattern here of people always having scapegoats which stops actual solutions from being on the horizon. Everything on here is summed up to "it's being done to us". Like brehs are helpless pawns. Very unrealistic.

These problems are reflective of a modern culture and it's values that has been adopted not forced on us. Women wanted freedom and independence to hoe. You have people among us working to tear down what we are and you keep deflections on deck.

African Peasant

Veteran
Daps
@African Peasant

That's not cutting it. The media is vague and in general a copout answer. Just like when you dudes say labels are making rappers and in turn youth move a certain way.

I notice a pattern here of people always having scapegoats which stops actual solutions from being on the horizon. Everything on here is summed up to "it's being done to us". Like brehs are helpless pawns. Very unrealistic.

These problems are reflective of a modern culture and it's values that has been adopted not forced on us. Women wanted freedom and independence to hoe. You have people among us working to tear down what we are and you keep deflections on deck.
Of course, it's vague. You want name? There is no name.

It's not a cop out; it's an observation anyone can make. It does not mean we don't have a say or a responsibility, but it's there.

The problem is some of you want to find an exclusive and unique cause to any event. It does not work like that. A phenomenon can be caused by multiple factors.

In this case, one of the factors is the media and social media sending the wrong messe to (our) women.

Denying the role mass media play in shaping collective behaviors is one the craziest coli narrative.

General Mills

More often than not I tend to take that L.
Daps
Reppin
Piffsburgh, PA
She’s so….loud

grimace-clint-eastwood.gif

New age chicks be like ‘You cant handle a rEaAL woman , a boss chick!’

You’re right! Do not want:scust:
Some of these women are so fake lol

They are calling breh all kinds of names because he does not like his woman and mother of his child cupcaking almost naked on stage with Usher ..

But if a breh simply likes a post of another woman on social media they will lose their shyt. Brehs ain’t falling for this double talking horseshyt no more :mjlol:

MostReal

Bandage Hand Steph
Daps
And who's supposed to be socially engineering Black women?

Well it's powers beyond the social media influencers, it's usually people not seen that set the agenda. :mjpls:
Research the man EDWARD BERNAYS he was known to utilize debutantes to mold women's behavior changes through PR and media.
Today celebrities are usually tapped to execute the game plan, I suspect Keke is one of those celebs. :jbhmm:

Amestafuu (Emeritus)

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
Of course, it's vague. You want name? There is no name.

It's not a cop out; it's an observation anyone can make. It does not mean we don't have a say or a responsibility, but it's there.

The problem is some of you want to find an exclusive and unique cause to any event. It does not work like that. A phenomenon can be caused by multiple factors.

In this case, one of the factors is the media and social media sending the wrong messe to (our) women.

Denying the role mass media play in shaping collective behaviors is one the craziest coli narrative.
:russell:

Amestafuu (Emeritus)

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
Well it's powers beyond the social media influencers, it's usually people not seen that set the agenda. :mjpls:
Research the man EDWARD BERNAYS he was known to utilize debutantes to mold women's behavior changes through PR and media.
Today celebrities are usually tapped to execute the game plan, I suspect Keke is one of those celebs. :jbhmm:

Another white demigod figure. Typical. Black pole will tell you how strong we are until we have to hold our own responsibility then it's back to the mythical whites and their elite programming. We are the strongest influences in the world but despite that our own influence is overwhelmed by others when it's time to explain our state of affairs.

These things don't add up. A lot of you people care more about placing blame than actually affecting situations. It's the media it's this Edward dude it's the devil. It's never on the people thus nothing changes. Black people don't live in a vacuum. Every race should be affected the same way. Truth is other people have strong traditions and culture that withstand modern ways. That's really it. Stop looking for scapegoats.

African Peasant

Veteran
Daps
Most coli cats don't know about Bernay. They just talk.

African Peasant

Veteran
Daps

Another white demigod figure. Typical. Black pole will tell you how strong we are until we have to hold our own responsibility then it's back to the mythical whites and their elite programming. We are the strongest influences in the world but despite that our own influence is overwhelmed by others when it's time to explain our state of affairs.

These things don't add up. A lot of you people care more about placing blame than actually affecting situations. It's the media it's this Edward dude it's the devil. It's never on the people thus nothing changes. Black people don't live in a vacuum. Every race should be affected the same way. Truth is other people have strong traditions and culture that withstand modern ways. That's really it. Stop looking for scapegoats.
Go read a book. Who says Bernay is a white demi god? The first people he used his skills on were white people.