Damn Keke Palmer at it again with another Instagram post… Yes i know im a mother, so what!!! **** Boyfriend Removes all her pics from his IG****

NeoSeeker

GOAT human
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
Gender wars :francis:
This is their relationship issue and should be dealt with internally. This happens too much where people run to sm for support instead of handling their issues irl, offline. That's why I said he lost commenting on it publicly. Just count your losses and move on brody.

It irritates me how these things always things always devolve into gender wars, with both sides projecting and accusing the other of things they are themselves. My Aquarius brain can't handle the hypocrisy.

It'd be a damn shame if they really broke up over this silliness. I'm still trying to figure out how exactly Keke is this slutbag bird you all say she is? She's never been associated with any scandals. I wouldn't call this situation a scandal. It's non-sense. Millennial/Gen Z nonsense.

bnew

Veteran
Daps

v8j81f65wjab1.jpg

African Peasant

Veteran
Daps
Explain what exactly did she do wrong? Get seeded up by an insecure light skin c00n?

Read the room bro…. Mans literally filmed her in a leopard print suit clapping her cheeks and he was cool with it… now all of a sudden he got a problem with her with her cheeks out at an usher concert? It’s obvious they already had issues and she wore that dress to get back at him…

nikka couldn’t control his emotions and let the world know especially the sharks they a weak ass nikka and his girl about to get took from him…

If he was a real nikka he would’ve never said anything just shoot her a text and address her when she got home..

Bozo fumbled that p*ssy… any sane nikka would be trying to get her pregnant again.. she done filled out lookin like a real grown ass woman out here
:dahell:

MostReal

Bandage Hand Steph
Daps
KeKe Palmer is the supposedly 'respectable' good black woman of this generation. We all remember her from Akeelah and the Bee, that's really our 1st impression of her. She's very relatable and she does a good job of pulling off the fine line of "I can act a lil ghetto but yall know I'm still a lady." laughing it off type of girl.

*puts on tinfoil* :jbhmm:

this moment in Social Media is another threshold being crossed into the debasement of the black man, woman and family. Subconsciously negus know this, which is why I'm even speaking on this. When she tried to devalue the essence of the Clair Huxtable character as uppity :patrice: it piqued my interest into what would make a black woman of today even say such things... now the other shoe has dropped. :aicmon:

If Keke Palmer {a new mom,} can go out with her cheeks out and flirt in public with 'other' men, then all black women can. "She still has her 'respect' because, the single Social Media females says so... thus leading to more hood behavior even amongst the 'good girls.'

IMO this is another attempt in social engineering upon the black woman's psyche to strip all class, dignity, esteem, and decorum from them. Unfortunately, they seem to be falling for it hook line and sinker. :francis:

it's so demonic friends.

Ezekiel 25:17

Veteran
Daps
what a tacky wig that belongs on the show 227

you can't talk about women dressing like whores nowadays without pitchforks coming out

"While in Beirut I went walking, and I could clearly see the European influence upon their women. It showed me how any country's moral strength, or it's moral weakness is quickly measurable by the street attire and attitude of it's women, especially it's young women-----"

"Look at the women in America , young and old. Hardly any moral values are left in them. You can measure this by their dress and attire. Their spiritual values are almost destroyed, because of their emphasis on material things--

Malcolm X

Men gas these women up. Attention, money, and kids. No type of self control at all. :yeshrug::francis: