Damn. Japan got sonned by America and now they all docile and quiet.

Ghost Utmost

The Soul of the Internet
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the Aether
They were so defiant before the end of WWII.

Y'all may not know, but they were absolute monsters in their region before that.

That's actually what made the US drop the bombs. They were so defiant down to the women and kids that the US knew invading Japan would be hell on earth.

They have to hate the US deep down.

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
Everyone was a monster to someone at some point

They still got told to chill out though, but only because of Oppenheimer.

Japan won a lot of wars before then and defended their island manytimes before then (sometimes by “luck”).

But I think thats more because of their people than it is America. They do not seem to be a war/obsessed people… they move by respect instead of conquest I think

BrothaZay

Non-FBA. AdosK
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The suburbs
Them japs got humbled real quick :wow:

After the battle of Iwo Jima
Japan: "The Japanese people are a proud and resilient people, the empire never surrenders :blessed:
we'll see you bytchass yanks on the mainland :pacspit:
U.S: Drops 1st ever nuclear bomb on Nagasaki killing 100,000 in seconds :mjgrin:

Japan: ":merchant: :picard: :dwillhuh: :whoo:...good shot :unimpressed:, but surrender is worse than death . We have fought for our emperor for over a thousand years, and we will continue to fight for a thousand more :birdman:
U.S: "Drops 2nd Nuclear bomb on Hiroshima :mjlit:

Japan: "
full
full
full
full
SHIGEMITSU GET YOUR bytchASS ON BOARD THE MISSOURI, WE GIVE UP NIKKA!!!

Went from samurai warriors to hikikomori :mjlol:
full

The Intergalactic Koala

Reporting for Duty
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Koalabama and the Cosmos
:hubie: Japan in modern time is like that middle class thrift store shopping hipster, that used to be on some gangsta shyt until he got shot and ended up in a coma for a few months.

Even if Japan were to get on that devil time, they got more fish to fry like a crumbling yen, population issues, and constant mother nature woes.

Mandarin Duck

Majestic and Highfalutin
Daps
Reppin
Ponds
:patrice:

You sure it wasn't Pearl Harbor, which was US Soil?
Yea it was Pearl Harbor.

I doubt America gave a shyt about what they were doing to those other Asian countries at the time.

They were feeling themselves too much, attacked America and then had to fall all the way back.