Damn @Indiglow Meta, So This Is How You Really Feel About Black People Huh?

OfTheCross

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Keeping my overhead low, and my understand high

#1 pick

The Smart Negroes
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God
No its mostly people hating on the fact that we are waking up. Aframs are not useful in this state to other groups
You would rather keep us snow white in a slumber being a useful culture mule slash idiot

The sleeping giant is waking up and we're about to be on the same page that everyone else is on. Meaning the entire 7+billion people on this planet

Everyone subscribes to a culture and an identity.. we are now doing the same

Im sorry if the Gas or utility of using cultural clout to be "Black" or leech off the concept of "black culture" runs out for ya:skip:
shyt posting :hhh::gucci: The c00ning knows no boundaries.

hashmander

Hale End
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Arsenal
The irony of this post... look what I posted to him a month ago because his constant spewing of black hate .. please read this breh... at the end of the day I hope this humbles him because he was cocky like the Nigerian and constantly c00ned against brothers.. he was always so vocal in threads and arrogant as shyt against “non Afro American” blacks fukin c00n shyt

https://www.thecoli.com/threads/the...of-america-thread.691287/page-7#post-32680515
now you see why it fell on deaf ears. spreading hate among black people and sewing division is the entire point.

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
A lot of people that I felt were c00ning or questionable had their wake up calls after Ferguson n Baltimore and with Trump walking in the white house on his MAGA shyt it forced that mirror to the face of many. I rather the brother wake up than to remain in a c00n trance for all of his life.

I just can't believe for the life of me that a black person could have ever had these views.

it's a cold coli world out here. better bundle up homie @Indiglow Meta (R$G)

:cacravenpls:

The people who were "sleep" prior to Trayvon were on social media posting sex tweets in Twitter After Dark, or talking about TV shows and partying, nobody was talking down to the black race unless they meant it. :mjlol:

truth2you

All Star
Daps
I watched every Yvette video for more than a year. Between her videos and her tweets, I came to the conclusion that she has a big problem with foreigners, especially black foreigners. She's repeatedly agreed with conservatives on immigration.

IDGAF that a handful of people agreed with her.... you can find a handful of people that agree with anything:rudy:
So, you came to a conclusion, but you never heard her say it!

Got ya!

And you are still lying, because she agreed on them about ILLEGAL immigration, and them having rights, what intelligent person would disagree with that?

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
from his post history
mom: "german creole" (AA)
dad: hawaiian, native, white, black

i really don't know what a german creole is. i'm guessing a black/german mix from Louisiana

one my my close friends growing up mom's side was Creole, never heard any one ad anything in front of Creole the times I spent summers in their home town in Louisiana, but I'm not from there so I could be ignorant to it.

Sonic Boom of the South

Louisiana, Army War Vet, Jackson State Univ Alum,
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rosenbreg's, Rosenberg's...1825, Tulane
HYON but want people outside your group to vote for reparations brehs

giphy.gif
Hyon TCN :umad:

#1 pick

The Smart Negroes
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God
how was that shyt posting. You could have least give me an explanation:francis:
Black people are in an useful state. We just aren't in the ideal state due to a system of white supremacy. Let's not act like Black folks living like 1880 Mississippi being a sharecropper