Damn @Indiglow Meta, So This Is How You Really Feel About Black People Huh?

Kilgore Trout

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Alabama
YUP....THIS SHIIT AINT GOT NOTHIN ON THE FUCCERY THAT WENT ON AT THE DUBCNN FORUMS.

1 DUDE GOT EXPOSED FOR BEIN TROLLED INTO GETTIN SUCKED OFF BY HIS MALE NEIGHBOR ON WEBCAM TO IMPRESS HIS INTERNET GIRLFRIEND

THAT FORUM WILL FOREVER BE THE GOAT

@Juggalo Fred
@Xbox One X
@Jack Trippa 3z company ho
@Techniec
@Nima
@dubsmith_nz
@samutahjazz
@FunkyFreshRhyme
@Tommy Fits
@Dominic Brehetto
@Ghost of $oCal
@Ultimate Warrior
@macadomusic
@CEITEDMOFO
@H.J.Duck
@Deadman187
@DJDONTNOBODYPAYME
@IronFist
@OnlyInCalifornia
@Jayrose3
@Won Won

@Deacon Frye peep this list

Rusty$hackleford

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
PHX
Indiglow was always trying to check nikkas too

"who are your people and where are you from"

The loudest people have the most to hide
Absolutely, i hope some these brehs have better vetting skills in real life.
This website is a joke :mjlol: . All you high school ass nikkas with your cliques on here looking real stupid in the light. “It can’t be him :sadcam:” ass nikkas on the first pages :russ:
:pachaha:
Motherfukking facts

Lord_Chief_Rocka

Superstar
Daps
Yeah, whatever!

Any person with some sense is not gonna start hating a movement because of what some people say on an internet forum, because people like me & others NEVER dissed any foreigners, but you just happen to not see that right, only bigots?:comeon:

This is real life history, and takes a "movement" to get shyt to happen. By you saying you hate the movement really means you hate reparations for US because you aren't included!

So, in essence, you could care less about right or wrong, you just want something off the back of others, because no one else besides Jamaicans are even trying to get reparations.

Go bullshyt someone else!:troll:
It's not just this forum... The person who created the hashtag hates immigrants:gucci:

Y'alls movement isn't just about reparations. It's also about being anti a bunch of other groups. I'll support a group like NCOBRA that's been fighting for reparations for 30 years.:skip:

Sccit

LA'S MOST BLUNTED
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LOS818ANGELES
Stop quoting me :hubie:

Was talkin to @Deacon Frye

giphy.gif

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
It's not just this forum... The person who created the hashtag hates immigrants:gucci:

Y'alls movement isn't just about reparations. It's also about being anti a bunch of other groups. I'll support a group like NCOBRA that's been fighting for reparations for 30 years.:skip:

breh these dudes are trolling at this point lol. Nobody can be this stupid.

truth2you

All Star
Daps

You're a damn liar!

I followed Tone Talks, and Yvette Carnell since last year, and I NEVER heard them say anything disrespectful about foreigners. Yvette even had foreigners call up her show, and tell her she was right, and put her onto some of the ways foreigners look out for each other, and prevent ADOS from getting work. I couldn't listen to them at first because its hard to hear how fukked up your situation really is, but I'm a man, and made myself listen, it was the truth!

You just showed you are a BOLD FACE LIAR, and will say anything to prevent this shyt from growing!

Damn, its people who look like you that was shytting on you the whole time you was looking at other people!

Sccit

LA'S MOST BLUNTED
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LOS818ANGELES
Well, welll, well.....:mjgrin:
Remember when you @Barnett114 negged me to oblivion and made sure I got bushed for 2 months over me making this EXACT thread just last year, saying my expososal is "ridiculous" and was quick to take sides???? what changed this year :jbhmm:

that Half-cac is NOT even African American, he was born in Germany when his momma wenched for a German cac...he only moved to the states at around 11 years old.

why do y'all think hes been "moving" around? Why do y'all think he conveniently ended up in Canada? :mjgrin:

I'll give you a clue: 21 Savage :mjgrin:

oh, the tables have turned :wow:

@Illuminatos

POST A LINK TO THE THREAD U GOT BUSHED OVER

:feedme: