Damn @Indiglow Meta, So This Is How You Really Feel About Black People Huh?

K.O.N.Y

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NEW YORK CITY
It's not just this forum... The person who created the hashtag hates immigrants:gucci:

Y'alls movement isn't just about reparations. It's also about being anti a bunch of other groups. I'll support a group like NCOBRA that's been fighting for reparations for 30 years.:skip:
No its mostly people hating on the fact that we are waking up. Aframs are not useful in this state to other groups
You would rather keep us snow white in a slumber being a useful culture mule slash idiot

The sleeping giant is waking up and we're about to be on the same page that everyone else is on. Meaning the entire 7+billion people on this planet

Everyone subscribes to a culture and an identity.. we are now doing the same

Im sorry if the Gas or utility of using cultural clout to be "Black" or leech off the concept of "black culture" runs out for ya:skip:

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
And the fact that you didn't correct him shows you are another wolf in sheeps clothing. Always talking black shyt, but trying your best to undermine something that is good for black people in America.

FRAUD!
Man sit yo dumb ass down somewhere.
:mjlol:
"let me dap fish so I can upgrade to the cosmic galactic dragon sword so I can defeat my enemies" :russ:

truth2you

All Star
Daps
Man sit yo dumb ass down somewhere.
:mjlol:
"let me dap fish so I can upgrade to the cosmic galactic dragon sword so I can defeat my enemies" :russ:
Keep laughing, you only hurting yourself IF you live here. If you don't, that's fukked up, because you are making it worse for your own kind. Selfish ass bytch:scust:

But i know you're a sucker because I have no idea what nerdy ass shyt you talking about

Lord_Chief_Rocka

Superstar
Daps
You're a damn liar!

I followed Tone Talks, and Yvette Carnell since last year, and I NEVER heard them say anything disrespectful about foreigners. Yvette even had foreigners call up her show, and tell her she was right, and put her onto some of the ways foreigners look out for each other, and prevent ADOS from getting work. I couldn't listen to them at first because its hard to hear how fukked up your situation really is, but I'm a man, and made myself listen, it was the truth!

You just showed you are a BOLD FACE LIAR, and will say anything to prevent this shyt from growing!

Damn, its people who look like you that was shytting on you the whole time you was looking at other people!
I watched every Yvette video for more than a year. Between her videos and her tweets, I came to the conclusion that she has a big problem with foreigners, especially black foreigners. She's repeatedly agreed with conservatives on immigration.

IDGAF that a handful of people agreed with her.... you can find a handful of people that agree with anything:rudy:

Illuminatos

#OVOXO
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Lord_Chief_Rocka

Superstar
Daps
No its mostly people hating on the fact that we are waking up. Aframs are not useful in this state to other groups
You would rather keep us snow white in a slumber being a useful culture mule slash idiot

The sleeping giant is waking up and we're about to be on the same page that everyone else is on. Meaning the entire 7+billion people on this planet

Everyone subscribes to a culture and an identity.. we are now doing the same

Im sorry if the Gas or utility of using cultural clout to be "Black" or leech off the concept of "black culture" runs out for ya:skip:
No that what YOU WANT TO BELIEVE:pachaha:

Rawster

Relax Baby
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
La Perla
A lot of people that I felt were c00ning or questionable had their wake up calls after Ferguson n Baltimore and with Trump walking in the white house on his MAGA shyt it forced that mirror to the face of many. I rather the brother wake up than to remain in a c00n trance for all of his life.

I just can't believe for the life of me that a black person could have ever had these views.

it's a cold coli world out here. better bundle up homie @Indiglow Meta (R$G)

:cacravenpls:

#1 pick

The Smart Negroes
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God
A lot of people that I felt were c00ning or questionable had their wake up calls after Ferguson n Baltimore and with Trump walking in the white house on his MAGA shyt it forced that mirror to the face of many. I rather the brother wake up than to remain in a c00n trance for all of his life.

I just can't believe for the life of me that a black person could have ever had these views.

it's a cold coli world out here. better bundle up homie @Indiglow Meta (R$G)

:cacravenpls:
What are you talking about? He still does have those views.