Damn @Indiglow Meta, So This Is How You Really Feel About Black People Huh?

Lord_Chief_Rocka

Superstar
Daps
So, you came to a conclusion, but you never heard her say it!

Got ya!

And you are still lying, because she agreed on them about ILLEGAL immigration, and them having rights, what intelligent person would disagree with that?
Because it is completely fukking retarded to hate illegal immigrants when it's America's fault that they come here....:mindblown:

Of course she didn't just come out say she hates black foreigners:mindblown:............ Fox news hosts don't just come out and say they hate black people either:dahell:

Rawster

Relax Baby
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
La Perla
What are you talking about? He still does have those views.

The people who were "sleep" prior to Trayvon were on social media posting sex tweets in Twitter After Dark, or talking about TV shows and partying, nobody was talking down to the black race unless they meant it. :mjlol:

@The Chief that is not true, we just went thru the whole exposal of Mal and Officially Ice (Joe Budden podcast buddies) and honestly black twitter was a cesspool of anti Darksin and black women jokes from 2010-2013. I know because I stayed on nikkas necks back then about it. Doesn't excuse these foul views I'm just saying they were very prevalent during this times. There Lightskin vs darkskin wars all the time back then, memes galore.

@#1 pick I can only speak for my own personal life. Many chicks and dudes I knew that were swirling back then, hanging out at white clubs, getting into cac hobbies and shyt, have done full 180s since America decided to once again give us a collective "nikka wake up call"

I've seen too much in life to think it's impossible for the man to have changed his views since 2014. He was a fukk boy then, no excuses but considering how much I have personally learned in the last 5 years I don't put it out of the realm of possibility that he may have also.

I would never hold Detroit Red against brother Malcolm.

truth2you

All Star
Daps
Because it is completely fukking retarded to hate illegal immigrants when it's America's fault that they come here....:mindblown:

Of course she didn't just come out say she hates black foreigners:mindblown:............ Fox news hosts don't just come out and say they hate black people either:dahell:
You still lying

But, if that's how you feel, I guess I'm retarded because I don't agree with illegal immigrants having rights. It has nothing to do with them personally, its the acts. She has said the same thing, you just hate her for it.

What's the point of claiming citizenship, and being proud to have it, if someone can come over here illegally, and have the same rights as me, and when shyt goes wrong they can go back home after they took some of MY resources, and I can't go anywhere that easy when shyt goes left.

Keep making up shyt, and showing your hand. She proved you are a liar in that recent video I linked!

Last edited:

#1 pick

The Smart Negroes
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God
@The Chief that is not true, we just went thru the whole exposal of Mal and Officially Ice (Joe Budden podcast buddies) and honestly black twitter was a cesspool of anti Darksin and black women jokes from 2010-2013. I know because I stayed on nikkas necks back then about it. Doesn't excuse these foul views I'm just saying they were very prevalent during this times. There Lightskin vs darkskin wars all the time back then, memes galore.

@#1 pick I can only speak for my own personal life. Many chicks and dudes I knew that were swirling back then, hanging out at white clubs, getting into cac hobbies and shyt, have done full 180s since America decided to once again give us a collective "nikka wake up call"

I've seen too much in life to think it's impossible for the man to have changed his views since 2014. He was a fukk boy then, no excuses but considering how much I have personally learned in the last 5 years I don't put it out of the realm of possibility that he may have also.

We are not talking about you? Meta still has negative Black views. He has never really changed.

Daps

Oh god

Draje

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Damn, I thought my troll / c00n phase was bad. I can’t imagine even imagine saying that shyt about Trayvon.

I know that some guidance and self-realization helped me grow so I’m hoping the same happened for/to him. I ain’t gonna pile on the insults, I just hope @Indiglow Meta (R$G) was in a trash place and his hatred for BW and black people is no more

Last edited: