Damn @Indiglow Meta, So This Is How You Really Feel About Black People Huh?

Uchiha God

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
from his post history
mom: "german creole" (AA)
dad: hawaiian, native, white, black

i really don't know what a german creole is. i'm guessing a black/german mix from Louisiana

nah i'm sure i have read dude say his mother from the UK or some shyt

tumblr_po31reN9IW1r6mcwfo1_1280.png

and i remember another time he said the same shyt because he kept asking this annoying drake stan that used to post here if he ever bust his guns then he randomly started shouting out UK crip sets and somebody said some shyt like "that set died down cause most of them nikkas got locked up, but how you know about them you stay in the UK or something?" and he said "nah my mother from over there tho"

Lost1

Rookie
Daps
@The Chief that is not true, we just went thru the whole exposal of Mal and Officially Ice (Joe Budden podcast buddies) and honestly black twitter was a cesspool of anti Darksin and black women jokes from 2010-2013. I know because I stayed on nikkas necks back then about it. Doesn't excuse these foul views I'm just saying they were very prevalent during this times. There Lightskin vs darkskin wars all the time back then, memes galore.

@#1 pick I can only speak for my own personal life. Many chicks and dudes I knew that were swirling back then, hanging out at white clubs, getting into cac hobbies and shyt, have done full 180s since America decided to once again give us a collective "nikka wake up call"

I've seen too much in life to think it's impossible for the man to have changed his views since 2014. He was a fukk boy then, no excuses but considering how much I have personally learned in the last 5 years I don't put it out of the realm of possibility that he may have also.

I would never hold Detroit Red against brother Malcolm.

Damn @Indiglow Meta, So This Is How You Really Feel About Black People Huh?

Lost1

Rookie
Daps

and i remember another time he said the same shyt because he kept asking this annoying drake stan that used to post here if he ever bust his guns then he randomly started shouting out UK crip sets and somebody said some shyt like "that set died down cause most of them nikkas got locked up, but how you know about them you stay in the UK or something?" and he said "nah my mother from over there tho"

the plot thickens...

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent

:ohhh:

get these nets

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Above the fray.
@The Chief that is not true, we just went thru the whole exposal of Mal and Officially Ice (Joe Budden podcast buddies) and honestly black twitter was a cesspool of anti Darksin and black women jokes from 2010-2013. I know because I stayed on nikkas necks back then about it. Doesn't excuse these foul views I'm just saying they were very prevalent during this times. There Lightskin vs darkskin wars all the time back then, memes galore.

@#1 pick I can only speak for my own personal life. Many chicks and dudes I knew that were swirling back then, hanging out at white clubs, getting into cac hobbies and shyt, have done full 180s since America decided to once again give us a collective "nikka wake up call"

I've seen too much in life to think it's impossible for the man to have changed his views since 2014. He was a fukk boy then, no excuses but considering how much I have personally learned in the last 5 years I don't put it out of the realm of possibility that he may have also.

I would never hold Detroit Red against brother Malcolm.

Compare Malcolm X to some dude on the internet brehs :scust:

Yes, another reason why it's hard to take people seriously in the section sometimes.

That wild shyt Malcolm Little was doing was between ages 15-20.

He was born in 1925 went to prison in 1946 before he turned 21.

"Detroit Red" was Malcolm from 17 until he went inside.

@Rawster
When people in the spotlight have tweets/posts that haunt them, generally they claim young and ignorant,,meaning teenager /young adult.

also, the "collective n wakeup call" that you said America delivered to us, began with Oscar Grant's murder in 2009....and picked up when Trayvon Martin was killed in 2012. Some of the quotes in the thread are from after these incidents (and verdicts). In fact some of the comments are about Trayvon and his family.

I respect that you're trying to give your man cover and a pass, but even using the example you gave, he held these views after the collective n. wakeup phone call was ringing.

Last edited:

K.O.N.Y

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NEW YORK CITY
Black people are in an useful state. We just aren't in the ideal state due to a system of white supremacy. Let's not act like Black folks living like 1880 Mississippi being a sharecropper
the best way to tackle global white supramcy
Is for each african group,nation etc to be the best they can be
Ados is trying to do that with Aframs

Being pro ADOS is is being pan african

Superstar
Daps

maybe his mom is from UK but her family is from Louisiana? see post below detailing ancestry

My paternal grandfather has a Native parent. My paternal gma is Hawaiian.

My mom's family is Creole from New Orleans

Colicat

Docile & dominant @ the same damn time
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Adjacent to the King
Damn, I thought my troll / c00n phase was bad. I can’t imagine even imagine saying that shyt about Trayvon.

I know that some guidance and self-realization helped me grow so I’m hoping the same happened for/to him. I ain’t gonna pile on the insults, I just hope @Indiglow Meta (R$G) was in a trash place and his hatred for BW and black people is more
He’s marrying some white woman... ain’t shyt changed